[Tutorial] Making Video GIFs!!

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason I can't get it to open in imageready on my pc but I can do it on my labtop...any ideas?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Do you have quickstime installed?

Try to open up a MPG file in image ready. Make sure they're not huge files (just a few seconds' good or your comp would freeze to death :D).

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
i have the exact same problem but i have quicktime installed. i tried opening it in different formats as well

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks!
i was totally lost! ahaha...i need help with the last 2~~!!!
i dont have the optimize button!! how can i save it?! i have the new version..!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wait...nvm! i got it! yay! thanks=]
now i gotta go and test it out to see if it works=]

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
okay so i kind of got it BUT
when i try to output it into a AVI it says

"can't load P3Package.dll"

what do i do? help!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the tutorial..but i can't seem to get imageready to open...so i gave up....lol
but i had a question...what do you do if you have quicktime?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ouch, been a while.

Quicktime enables you to open the AVI in Image Ready. All old Photoshop has image ready but the newer ones have it combined. In that case, just open the AVI into your photoshop if you have the newest one. :)

okay so i kind of got it BUT
when i try to output it into a AVI it says

"can't load P3Package.dll"

what do i do? help!
According to results on google :D :

TMPGEnc says Cannot load P3Package.dll
The most common reason why people get this message is because they don't extract all files into one folder! You have to make sure that you have them extracted.

Another Reason why this happens is because people are running TMPGEnc from shortcuts they have made to it on their Desktop. Try running it from its exe file!

Hi,
Can yOu do a gif fOr me please?
Sureeee! Although it's been years, I can try...or post up a request and someone better can fulfill your request :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks...i'm trying it again..hopefully i can get it right this time :D

edit: YAY! i got it...but i can't make complex ones though...they seem hard, so i'll just stick to easy ones..
THANK YOU! <333

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
What other programs can you use beside
TMPGEnc, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Image Ready?

I have photoshop element and windows movie maker but that's it.