[tutorial] Watermarking Videos

Muddie Murda

smile...
:lol:

This is the fastest tut i've ever made. meaning, I said I was gonna make one, and 2-3 days later, I HAVE ONE MADE!! Usually it'll take me weeks before I get my ass on it. ^_^ Enjoy! And if you have questions, ask away!!

=============

We will be using Window's Movie Maker to do this.

1) Open up movie maker, and import in a video.

2) Select your file and make sure the "Create clips for Video files" is UNCHECKED. This is just to make it non-confusing for YOU and fewer steps for ME and YOU. :D

3) Now that it's imported, click and drag your file to the below area like below. If you do not see what is captured in this picture, then click on the "Show Timeline."

4) Now to your left, click on "Make titles or Credits"

5) Click on "Add Title or Credit to selected clip"

6) Add in your text.

7) And uhh...yeah just look below.

8) And follow the below again.

9) Now you're done w/ that, this part is where you decide where or how long you want your name to appear on the video. You can click on it and drag it to whichever part of the movie you want it (beginning, middle, end, etc). If you expand the text, then it'll make the text appear for a longer time period on the video.

10) Dun dun dun! You are done with watermarking!!

11) Save it the way you would normally...or like go to: File > Save Movie File > My computer > Enter name of file & select where you want to save it to > click on "more choices" and pick whichever you like. I would recommend the "Best fit to file size" and go to around a number 130-180 (??) for Lakorn series. :) > Go to next, and it'll save for you!!!

^_^

This has been made, so the original uploader will get credit for themselves when their videos they've uploaded is being uploaded some place else.

DO NOT be greedy and watermark something you DID NOT rip.

DO NOT be selfish and EVIL and NOT CREDIT the original upload when you STEAL their video to upload somewhere else.

Even if they have this watermark on their video, CREDIT none-the-less. They worked hard for you so DO NOT disrespect them by taking their videos without proper crediting.

Have a good day! :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz how i had a feeling you'll use wmm. Lolz i'm definitely one of those type that likes to play around with things. Hhehe *evil evil*. Strip it off.

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL dood...u never showed me!

haha if you was gonna do something like that, I would have recommended Ulead video studio. I love that one alot...lol

I only use movie maker here cuz almost everyone has it. muahaha

wahtchu do this thing for though?? or was this ur original idea?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was just playing around on my computer. It only has wmm also so yeah. It was for subthai-tle.