Tv Talk Shows?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone here watch Tv talk shows? I've been watching a lot lately LOL cause thats how bored I've been when I have no hw...

Maury Show
-I Love maury he's so cool lol and I love watching those paternity test shows sometimes haha, but I think maury is cool -__-

Jerry Springer
-Blah this show has gotten so much more fake then it already was over the years

Dr. Phil
-For some reason I feel he's fake

Steve Wilko's Show
-He should have stayed on Jerry Springer -___-

Montell Show
-I think he's ok ...

and p.s. yep I'm bored lol

noungning

Heartless
um tv shows!!! omg i watch too much well because i was unemployed for months. :( yeah i don't do much but watch tv and master my poker playing lmao! caution my list is long... in bold is an everyday routine.

but if now i work so i don't to catch much. but here's what i like watching. i try to catch em when i can.

today show [only because of work because i have to wake up early and i watch it before work]

regis & kelly - they're pretty interesting sometimes

the price is right - but i haven't seen the new ones with drew carey

martha stewart - haha she is sooo crafty i love her, i'm jealous i wanna be miss craft queen too lol

ellen - she's so cute

oprah - very interesting shows sometimes

5 o'clock news, 5.30 news, 6pm news, 6.30 news with brian williams

access hollywood

extra entertainment

biggest losers - tuesdays at 8, so inspirational

i love ny 2 - on vh1- mondays at 9

a shot at love with tila tequila - mtv - tuesdays at 9

the next iron chef - i like watching ppl cook because i suck haha

battle iron chef - they make food look so pretty so i like watching that too

best week ever on vh1

dateline - whenever i can catch it

many prison shows on msnbc

ghost hunters - i love this show, i can never catch it so i dl it lmao

girl next door on e! entertainment

fabulous life on vh1, all of them i wanna see those rich ppl flaunt their life on tv haha

cribs on mtv if there is one

hmmm i'm trying to think if there's anything else, but i'm sure there are probably a few more i watch and i didn't list it, can't think of it but i do watch poker on tv too when i'm really bored.

lol sorry for the long list

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lloll well in that case ning :p

I watch

CSI: Miami
Supernatural
City Confidential
American Justice
Forensic Files
A Haunting
Cold Case Files
Medium
Ghost Whisperer
The Bachelor (Sadly)
Degrassi
Hannah Montana

-Lots of other shows

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mmm... i used to watch talk shows when i was little since at that time,
i didn't have a cable or sataline. ^^; there was one show i can't remember
the title of it... i love her shows where she provides a lot of makeovers.
and paternity tests. XD as for others, i can't think of one...

anyways, for non-talk shows, right now i love bones and supernatural. ^^
and did you know that few friends of mine were the guest appearances in
veronica mars, x-file, and an educational show.

ah right, smallville cast once came to my school during lunchtime but too bad,
i wasn't a fan of show back then so i didn't recognize them til a bunch of my
friends took their autographs and photos. yeah i was too late for that. ;__;

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dont watch much american tv shows muchs i stop when i was in freshman high school dont have time to watch and go to school it airs and when come back got to do homework so not much back then yea watch alot now just watch thai lakorns and talkshows

Muddie Murda

smile...
When I remember, I remember to tune into Ellen. I totally love Ellen and try to tune in when I remember that it's a weekday and that it's 5. Haha

When I'm eating alone and need tv, I watch Maury at times. Honestly, they put their life on the lie detector too much. That thing's not really true, but they believe it so badly that it kills them.

I've catched Steve's show a few times. It's kind of weird. LOL I mean, I love how he's going out there and helping kids and people...but it's kinda weird. I don't know. He's like a bully. HAHA But I guess he's alright.

I can't stand Jerry. Too fake and the topics are soooo unbelievable! My sister's a total big fan and used to tape it.

When Tyra comes on though, I usually turn it off...but before I turn it off, I change the channel, just to make sure she doesn't get the rating. LOL

When I'm able to get up in the mornings, if I sleep early (or if I havent slept haha), I love Good Morning America. Is that a talk show? LOL

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
T.V. Talk Shows :

- Tyra Bank show : lol she's funny but umm lately i havent been tunning in
- Maury : oh i love his show cause of the paternity tests...... i still can't get over that one chick that came in plenty of times and maury saying... He's not the Father of ur baby.... lmfao poor girl.....

Regular TV shows..

* note* that i dont watch these shows everyday..... just whenever i have time which is mainly on weekends :)

- A shot at love with tila tequila : lol me loves that show.... she's a cutie *) she makes being Bi-Sexuals look like it's an okay thing *)
- The price is right - the one with Drew Carey's ok.. BOB's better
- Reba : lmfao..... i love the relationship between Van and Reba..... oh yeah... Barabra Jeans funny as $#!+ .. i lover her face expressions, their priceless......
- That So Raven : My Favorite Disney Show.... it's Hilarious....and it keeps me laughing....
- Hannah Montana : i only watch it cause of Oliver and Lily... their funny
- Suite Life of Zack & Cody : that shows just too freaken funny.....
- So You Think You Can Dance? : the dance moves are hott....
- Real World : only re-run ones..... the new one's aren that great... Colorado season rocks....lol
- Everyday Italian - dude Giada freaken hott and umm her food looks appetizing...... :)
- The Soup - this show's pretty entertaining....
- The Girls Next Door - 1 of my fav shows..... something i'll call my Guilty Pleasure cause hahha it's funny and hott to watch....
- The Fab Life of Kimora Lee - i love it when she get's Jazzy... she's hott also but what's up with her neck? haha
- ect.. but i can't remember
- Keyshia Cole - The way it is..... luv her show....

noungning

Heartless
o man i don't like tyra's talk show much either, she's so condescending and nasty! and she's a big hypocrit also. likes to embarass people to get ratings? i don't think it's working so well, her plan to hit it big like oprah lol :p

oh i like kimora lee's show too haha i was just watching it last night :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Hahaha!

He sounds interesting, but I don't know what time he comes on. Is it while ellen is on? Because ellen > phil

There was this show called "greg." He was pretty cool! :D but I don't know waht channel he's on or what time. I just happened to turned to it a few times. :D Is it still around??