Twin Star Production

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
twin star production is having a new movie out i don't know when but it's part 3 of Mob Niam yauv and npaum npai part 4 is out already...do u guys like that production??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
shattered soul said:
is that bee monkey? hes funni but i like dr. tom more
[post="99898"][/post]​
hehe...yeas it is bee monkey...i like this movie it's funny!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
hehe...yeas it is bee monkey...i like this movie it's funny!
[post="100167"][/post]​

You guys have more information on the company? like their numbers or email address? I like to get a list of movies thei have

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
You guys have more information on the company? like their numbers or email address? I like to get a list of movies thei have
[post="100235"][/post]​
yes i have their number the owner of this production is the actress/singer lee xiong i have their number and email do u want it?

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
yes i have their number the owner of this production is the actress/singer lee xiong i have their number and email do u want it?
[post="100251"][/post]​
Yes I do...please email it to me at slee859915@aol.com Thanks

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Twin Star Production's newest movie is Mob Niam Yuav Part 3 with Tsab Npis Thoj and Linda Lis...i think it's out already im not sure yet...but i saw the poster...looks like it's gonna be another trouble...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh reallie?!? kewl! Mob niam yau part 3!!!

Yea!!! Bee monkey is BACK!!!! i luv his movies... compare to dr. tom.... nonsense.. waste $$$$....

Yea.... Monkey is BACK~~~~~~~~~>>>>>> :) can't wait..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Twin Star movies aren't the best....not that great....for Hmong movies, I actually prefer Herr's Video Productions and Mua Lee movies because the scripts are always good and acting is way better....some of Lee Xiong's aka Twin Star movies are okay, but often too exaggerated and acting is just okay......

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh really, i never heard about mob niam yau part 3 is going to be release well i am going to buy it. well i think it going to be out on july 4th soccer tournament in sacramento and minnesota and i am going to buy some movie and others stuff

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh really, i never heard about mob niam yau part 3 is going to be release well i am going to buy it. well i think it going to be out on july 4th soccer tournament in sacramento and minnesota and i am going to buy some movie and others stuff

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Twin Star Production's newest movie is Mob Niam Yuav Part 3 with Tsab Npis Thoj and Linda Lis...i think it's out already im not sure yet...but i saw the poster...looks like it's gonna be another trouble...
[post="116539"][/post]​

What kinda trouble?