WHICH PRODUCTIONS TRANSLATED THE BEST MOVIE:

YKM HMONG/LAOS PRODUCTION ( LAOS )

HMONG PRODUCTIONS ( LAOS )

EQ ENTERTAINMENT ( LAOS )( USA )

GOLD FILM ENTERTAINMENT ( LAOS )

HA ENTERTAINMENT ( LAOS )

TNT ENTERTAINMENT ( USA )

SUN ENTERTAINMENT ( USA )

ECT AND MORE BUT FORGOT SOME OF THE PRODUCTION...

REASON WHY I PUT THESE ( USA )& ( LAOS ) ON THE SIDE BECUZ SOME PEOPLES TRANSLATE MOVIE IN LAOS AND SOME ON USA

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
My all time favorite hmong dubb production is none other than TNT ENTERTAINMENT ( USA ) & SUN ENTERTAINMENT ( USA )

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
My all time favorite hmong dubb production is none other than TNT ENTERTAINMENT ( USA ) & SUN ENTERTAINMENT ( USA )

I used to like TNT Entertainment since back when they dubb pretty good movie like indian and chinese but now they start to dubb mostly thai not any movie beside thai lakorn. TNT Entertainment and Sun Entertainment they are related to each other. Just like Hmong Production and EQ Entertainment.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
the reason why they dnt dubb chinese, indian, korean ect is that they now come with subtiltles...so must people prefer to get subtitles than get it dubb...Since thai series dnt have subtitles yet dats y dey still dub them and dere really popular rite now....
what i like about the companies in laos is dat all thier dubbers can speak hmong properly not just the na ek and pra ek as with many usa companies..just makes the movie so much shitter if the rest of the dubbers cant speak hmong properly....

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
the reason why they dnt dubb chinese, indian, korean ect is that they now come with subtiltles...so must people prefer to get subtitles than get it dubb...Since thai series dnt have subtitles yet dats y dey still dub them and dere really popular rite now....
what i like about the companies in laos is dat all thier dubbers can speak hmong properly not just the na ek and pra ek as with many usa companies..just makes the movie so much shitter if the rest of the dubbers cant speak hmong properly or the voice are not appropriate....

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I don't really like Hmong Production, EQ Entertainment/HA Entertainment, & YKM Hmong Laos Production because some of the na'ek voices are sooo squeaky. YKM Hmong Laos Production dubb pretty well, but sometimes I just don't like the na'ek squeaky voice.

princess87

sarNie Egg
I think you forgot Sky Productions.

TNT and Sun Productions are probably more of what I prefer. They're not as good as back then, but I think they're a bit better than the other production companies. I like Sky productions' voices, but their quality in video really sucks.

Hmong productions, I don't think I'm ever buying from them again. Really, is the extra hmm, ah, oh, sounds really necessary?. But I have to admit, their nang'ek's voice is probably the better female voice compared to other nang ek voices.

EQ productions is okay sometimes.

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
you also forgot K&L Production which I don't like their dubbing voices

yeah i know i forgot some production. some time K&L as M&L production they keep using the same voice to the other cast. especially the girl voice... for me i do like hmong production but not when they dubb thai i think they match chiniese...

daniel69310

sarNie Egg
Hi brother and sister, I'm Hmong French

I am looking for hmong production to buy cartoon dvd dubbed in hmong for my children, please could you give me the contact phone and mail adress for :

TnT entertainment
Gold Film
Hmong productions
etc ...

Thanks a lot, I have succeeded to find only EQ entertainment contact...