sarNie Hatchling
This is the movie's translation:

There are many geese under the mountain
They rush down to the river
Let's roast a goose
After roasting, you'd better go home for a screw

cecilia

Staff member
as for time? .. i'm assuming it b/c they have some movie with the TIME logo it .. like that one NTXHAWM and NUJ LOOB or that one shaolin movie or that MERMAID like with the MONKEY thing .. i use to have copy of these movie, but i donate them to the public library for culture uses so i dont' have the title to refer too .. but in TIME, you hear NTUJ FWM KOOB voice along with the NTXHAIS LUS ppl plus they even say it that they change their name to TIME .. maybe why he dont' use it b/c TIME is not as famous as NTXHAIS LUS so that's why they decide to keep just the old name? .. just like how ST UNIVERSAL does their too.. they change their name back and forth and later came back to keep their same name. man, these two are the BEST DUBBING VOICE company out there in the old days .. like that one THAI dub company for TVB series!!!

ah, speaking of the flirty scholars, i like the ORPHAN RYHMES TOO and the ALMIGHT HEAVEN POISON PILL .. i swore, this is one for the BEST STEPHAN quote movie.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I like that movie alot. I always watch it and it still cracks me up. Too bad my video cassette is getting old. I might have to buy the Chinese version one. My favorite top 3 dubbing team is Txhais Lus, Hmong World Promotion aka World Video Promotion (I think), & St. Universal Video. All that no longer dubbs. I haven't watch any new Hmoob dubbing team since 2000.

neena

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I like that movie alot. I always watch it and it still cracks me up. Too bad my video cassette is getting old. I might have to buy the Chinese version one. My favorite top 3 dubbing team is Txhais Lus, Hmong World Promotion aka World Video Promotion (I think), & St. Universal Video. All that no longer dubbs. I haven't watch any new Hmoob dubbing team since 2000.
AGREED^^^^...hahaha...i also like Sky Productions...they only dub thai lakorns though...i think they do a great job at it. i HATE TNT...the voices are horrifying...and they ruin the korean dramas they dub... <_<

mly

sarNie Hatchling
The two worst dubbing team is the one who dubbed for Namanuna the first one, not Hmong World Promotion. Thanks God they re-dubbed it. And the second one is the ppl who dubbed for Fong Sai Yuk. These are the two suckiest Hmong dubbing team. The other one is not as bad as the ones who dubbed for Fong Sai Yuk. Everytime I watch anymovie they translate, I end up hating that movie until I see the original version.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
yeah... they were good! i love how they dubbed jet li's voice...
-- i also like ST UNIVERSAL VIDEO... some old indian movies was dubbed really good. he also produced really good hmong movies.
-- also want to add SKY PRODUCTION... they dubbed really good thai lakorn.
-- last but not least HMONG WORLD PRODUCTION... they also dubbed really good and did some okay hmong movies. only thing i didn't like about them was they always use the same pa'ek and na'ek. the pa'ek who was not very good looking. what happened to them???

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
They were my fave dubbing team back in the days...In fact, I've come to associate Jet Li's voice with the main dude that dubs him haha...And yes, they made a lot of classics...Phem Swb Zoo (Once upon a time in china), Nraug Txuj KEv Hlub (Tong Pak Fu....yaj yuam 5 phav xyoo lmao), Lw Hlub Lw Dai Siab (Hamraaz), etc...There's still some classics they did that I wanna buy. My aunt dubbed for them once.

soraoncloud

sarNie Egg
Txhais Lus is my cousin's dubbing group. The last time I ask my mom if they were still dubbing, my mom told me that they stopped dubbing. I think now they are only selling medicine and entertainment like music and movies.