Txhob Haus Ntshav Tes

leek18

sarNie Adult
i see the preview in niam lub kua muag part 2 and it looks good and funny. all the actor and actress in this movie is Kooj Hawj, the girl that play with ET in the move Caj Ces Txiav Hmoov Hlub (i don't know her name), Paj Thoj, Laj Muas, Txais Hawj, and most of the actor and actress were in this movie. sorrie don't have the cover because tsis tau tawm nas it going to be coming soon

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
so it's funnie too? whew! :sweat: when i read the topic i was like uh oh a scary one! hehe... :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
that title makes it sound like another typical horror movie. The couple haus ntshav tes...and then someone cheats and somehow something happens and one of them dies and comes for the other. Typical. It'd be good if they make it different.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
zeb and sua is scary. shiet. my brothers and sisters used to make fun of me when i was small...

because my hmong name is sua.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. It does seem like a typical scary movie. Usually when people drink each other's blood, it's an act of promise. The most common is if I die first I will come to get you, if you die first you come and get me.

Talking about Old version of Zeb and Sua, it was good until they made sequels to it which was dumb. Well the most scary parts was when Sua just comes out of no where, it was freaky back then when I was small. Three scenes that freak me out the most.

1. Zeb was chopping wood and all of sudden behind the tree Sua peeps out and stick out her tongue.

2. Zeb was sitting near the door and the door was open. All of sudden she just walks by and smile with that freaking makeup on.

3. Almost at the end. Zeb friend told him to take that green hay necklace off because it was embarassing (that was suppose to protect him from Sua). Well he took it off, and when they were going to a wedding he need to use the bathroom. He went alone and told them to wait, while in the forest there comes Sua. :shocked:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
2. Zeb was sitting near the door and the door was open. All of sudden she just walks by and smile with that freaking makeup on.
[post="147851"][/post]​
ahahaha...i actually like this part!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Is this movie going to be filmed in Laos or in the US?

The old version of zeb & sua was really good and scarier than the new version. I was afraid of the dark for weeks after watching the movie.. it still creeps me out just thinking about it. The sequel wasn't as scary though... it was more funny when zeb became her slave... did xab become her slave too? I forgot.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
1. Zeb was chopping wood and all of sudden behind the tree Sua peeps out and stick out her tongue.

[post="147851"][/post]​
yep...those are also some of my scariest moments in that film... but i was also scared when he had that dream that he went to go chop woods.... then he heard her calling his name....shit...and when she came out saying "ZEB"...i was hecka scared. :shock: ... i thought the new version was so gay... cause it wasn't even scary at all....so stupid... :eek:

leek18

sarNie Adult
it was film in thailand guys!!! and maiv puv as Paj Thoj was in it

Fearless said:
Is this movie going to be filmed in Laos or in the US?

The old version of zeb & sua was really good and scarier than the new version. I was afraid of the dark for weeks after watching the movie.. it still creeps me out just thinking about it. The sequel wasn't as scary though... it was more funny when zeb became her slave... did xab become her slave too? I forgot.
[post="148228"][/post]​