Txhub tau hlub, Nrhuav tau yuav

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok this movie is made in 2005 kinda old but i just saw it today and i thought it was boring! well good story line, i like teh actor coob thoj and actress ntxheb xyooj but they dragg the movie too long and it kinda bored me but yea i'll try to find the cover...but coob and ntxheb makes a cute couple!they're one of my favorite hmong couple! :D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
what?! i wanna watch it! is ntxeb the girl that play nkauj hli from moua lee's movie? can you post up the summary please?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
xxmiss_maixx said:
what?! i wanna watch it! is ntxeb the girl that play nkauj hli from moua lee's movie? can you post up the summary please?
[post="125783"][/post]​
yeas it's her...sorry i can't find a picture of the cover! but here is the summary

ntxheb is a poor girl who lives in the country side she wanted to go to the city to get a job her dad gave his best friend's address to her so that she can go rest there and he could help her find a job...she got to the city the dad best frined had his son pick her up before he got there she went wiht these bad guys cause they lied to her that they here to pick her up she went cause she has no idea how the best friend look like so yea in time coob came and saw a girl that looks like she's from teh country side he followed them the bad guy was going to rape her but coob came in time...the best friend and his son likes the girl but the sister and mom doesn't...she does not know any other language besides hmong so the best friend had his son coob to teach her how to read and write...he did they fell in love later on she was forced to go back to where she came from cause coob got in a fight witht eh bad guy that was going to rape ntxheb at first...his head got injured...she went back home he follwed her there and many things happens...good story line though!!

anjos

I just saw this movie too...... it is a very good story line..... but I just dont really like how they act....... their acting is not very good..... sometime I just want to laugh.....cuz....some part is very funny.....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
aww i really want to see it. i think ntxeb is a pretty actress. maybe that movie involved doing something that the actors and actresses are not comfortable with. probably the raping scene, or some kissing hehehe

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i agree with you anjos but i still like ntxheb and coob they make cute couple...and again i'll try to find the cover...

leek18

sarNie Adult
this is not a old movie, i just saw the cover at a hmong store and it just came out well i want to watch it too. this movie is not an old movie, it was a new release hmong movie

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
From reading the summary, I don't see the connection to the title. When I watch it migth be better or I mihgt have a better understanding of the relationship btwn the title and the story itself.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
From reading the summary, I don't see the connection to the title. When I watch it migth be better or I mihgt have a better understanding of the relationship btwn the title and the story itself.
[post="129033"][/post]​
ahaha...im not good at giving summary but the girl niona (girl who sings with touger moua) hated the guy in Nuj Nplaim the friend with the weird looking lips and she ended up marrying him and coob's mom hated ntxheb but then she ended up being ntxheb's fdaughter-in-law hope this helps more...i still coudn't find a picture yet!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i know what movie you guys are talking about already...

good storyline but 3 out of 5? ummm..... ???

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't think imma watch this movie. the girl's not all that pretty and i don't like movies with that one retarded looking guy. it's annoying. i mean its good to have some humor in it. but he acts stupid.

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
I agree with nkaujhmooblauj. The mentally challenged guy character is getting way out of hand. Every Hmong movie he's in. Kind of annoying.