Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag

love

sarNie Egg
Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag have any one se it just wondering ok....if u guy see it tell me about it..thank u

Mae

sarNie Adult
I must say it was sad......I didn't anticipate it to have me crying...but it was pretty good...the makeup is kinda bad, but overall a pretty good Hmong movie...

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
I have to give my two cents on this film, because it was an incredibly emotional movie for me. Here's a short synopsis of the movie (without telling the ending):

A handsome Hmong male (Tub Yaj) who is musically talented also, finds a love and marries her shortly after their courtship. (I forgot the girl's name.) They soon move out of their families' village and out to the city (they're pretty rich, considering the home they live in). Tub's father forewarns him to take good care of his wife and soon-to-be family because there are no elders around helping Tub. Unfortunately, lots of mischief occurs (love affair) between Tub and a female co-worker. In addition, Tub believes that his wife is cheating on him because he's "seen" things. They soon seperate and (they have two kids by now) the wife takes the daughter and Tub takes the son. I don't want to go into anymore details; however, you can imagine it for yourself.

This was too emotional of a movie for me. The one thing I did not really like about the film is that in the last part (there are 2 parts to the film), in every scene someone cries--seriously. It was too emotional for me, so I didn't really finish the movie.

However, one part I did like about the movie is that the producers brought a very crucial issue in the Hmong community that is often not talked about: infidelity. Therefore, that's a good part about the film.

You'd have to watch the film yourself to make a judgement. This is just mine. (=

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
pajnyiag said:
I have to give my two cents on this film, because it was an incredibly emotional movie for me. Here's a short synopsis of the movie (without telling the ending):

A handsome Hmong male (Tub Yaj) who is musically talented also, finds a love and marries her shortly after their courtship. (I forgot the girl's name.) They soon move out of their families' village and out to the city (they're pretty rich, considering the home they live in). Tub's father forewarns him to take good care of his wife and soon-to-be family because there are no elders around helping Tub. Unfortunately, lots of mischief occurs (love affair) between Tub and a female co-worker. In addition, Tub believes that his wife is cheating on him because he's "seen" things. They soon seperate and (they have two kids by now) the wife takes the daughter and Tub takes the son. I don't want to go into anymore details; however, you can imagine it for yourself.

This was too emotional of a movie for me. The one thing I did not really like about the film is that in the last part (there are 2 parts to the film), in every scene someone cries--seriously. It was too emotional for me, so I didn't really finish the movie.

However, one part I did like about the movie is that the producers brought a very crucial issue in the Hmong community that is often not talked about: infidelity. Therefore, that's a good part about the film.

You'd have to watch the film yourself to make a judgement. This is just mine. (=
[post="64167"][/post]​

I like the last part of the moivie where Tub sang to his wife before he leave or go back to Laos something. Best of all, to me the movie was pretty good, a lot of crying and sad. Got to watch to see if you really like its or not, it's depend on each of feeling. Sometime, we might think it's good but others might not...

hlub

sarNie Egg
I like this movie it was so sad I enjoying watching it. It's good for marriage couple to watch, but if you are not marry I don't think you like it. I have learn a lot from this movie about family issue I love it I rate it 5 too.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah this film was pretty good and the guy and girl aren't that bad looking either it's just that they need to fix the make up better to blend in with the skin haha otherwise than that i think it's okay

moob

sarNie Egg
Saw this movie, and i have to give the credit to the little kids, especially the little girl. She's so talented and without them, i think the movie won't get a rate of 5 from me! :D

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
moob said:
Saw this movie, and i have to give the credit to the little kids, especially the little girl. She's so talented and without them, i think the movie won't get a rate of 5 from me! :D
[post="64257"][/post]​
I AGREE... THE LITTLE GIRL WAS WHAT MADE THIS MOVIE SO GOOD... SHE'S SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS... OVERALL.. THE MOVIE WAS SOMETHING TO LEARN FROM... N THE GRL WAS PRETTY N TUB WAS CUTE... I DIDN'T LIKE HOW THEY TRIED TO MAKE THE GIRL LOOK CHINESE WITH THE CLOTHES AND HAIR STYLES.. N SOMETIMES, THE GIRL CAN LOOK PRETTY OTHER TIMES, SHE'S NOT THAT GOOD LOOKIN... I REALLY LIKE THE SONG THAT TUB SINGS AT THE END... THIS MOVIE IS A MUST SEE N A LESSON TO LEARN FROM...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yeap yeap...true true....this movie is a MUST-WATCH...if you are a hmong movie fan..........the little boy and little girl really made it pay off.......

and of course....you've got that cutie TUB YAJ!!! haahah....he's single so get him while you can!!! hahahaa....j/k.....yea....the lady was really pretty...only at some angles though....in part one they have WAYYYY too much make-up.........hahahah....

something I don't like about this movie....crying crying crying crying.....in EVERY SINGLE SCENE!!! there is not one scene in part 2 where someone is NOT crying!!!!

anothing thing....Xab.....he's in this movie....now....i never liked Xab.....i can't believe he's making a reappearance in movies....first of all...(not to be mean)....a lot of people told me he was dead!! so i've been going for like 3-4 years thinking Xab was dead!!! that is sooooo sad of me.....gosh....but yea....

GREAT MOVIE TO WATCH BY GER VUE OF ASIAN VIDEO PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just watch this movie and my opinion is that it's not good....i don't like the storyline....i don't like Tub character in here at all.... :(

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Great movie- couldn't have been better..... the "white" makeup look wasn't the best, but that's ok too. So many painful emotions in that movie... I really think the ending could have been done better though. But- I still like it. I could watch it over once in a while- not all the time... b/c some parts are too sad... hehe

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
for picture- go to "tub yaj" new movie thread.. someone posted the picture there. :)

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
i agree over all i like this movie. no i didn't cry from watching the movie but than my mom and my sisters did. yeah i was surprise on how well the little girl act! she was fantasic! yeah! but than i givbe this movie like a 7.5 form the scale of (bad)1-10(good)...so yeah!!! so i reconmmand you to watch it!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yes this is a very sad and good movie.
i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :sweat: :wub: :wavecry:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
My opinion:

Make-up: Makes the whole cast look like Geisha’s, Japanese women with white powder puff all over their faces. Too much black liner on their eyebrows, and the lipstick are too red. They looked like clowns when they had makeup on.

Actor/Actress:

Tub Yaj- He can cry when staying calm. The bad thing is that he over exaggerated when he’s trying to be so tough. But he did a superb job crying and begging for the wife back. May I add, he looks perfect in suits. Sometimes he display his character to be too fragile and weak.

Paj Kub Lis- Acting is too stiff. She cried before Tub Yaj even scold her. She can’t cry beautifully, when she cry she look as if she’s going to faint. She looks older than Tub Yaj.

Little girl- When she cries her bottom lips sticks out, she acts as if she wants to cry but don’t want to cry. But when she stays still, she’s very cute.

Little boy- I like this little boy. He’s so darling and quiet. He’s cute when his father wanted to hug him but he wouldn’t let him, because he said his father was bad that’s why his mother left.

Tub Yaj father- His acting is good. When he lecture he is calm, though his words are as sharp as knifes.

Bad Scenes/Mistakes, There’s more but only listed three:

1. Pappaya Eating: I thought it was digusting. Their sweats mix with the thick makeup. And Tub Yaj spiting out some thick saliva. Also Xab was sticking a whole bunch of pappaya in his mouth, and then suddenly pulled it out.

2. When he was at his job, and the new girl came in. They were talking. And on the computer you can tell, he wasn’t doing work, HE WAS PLAYING POLE, you can see on the screen.

3. When the parents departure, the little girl and mother walked to grandma’s house. It was supposed to be on the same day, but when they reach the grandma’s house they little girls hair was tied back, earlier it was down.

Storyline:

They couple are as stupid as always, never questioning where the main rumor came from and if it’s true or not, they just go with what they saw. After they find out he regrets and try to get her back, she plays hard to get, which annoys me so much. The main girl’s mom also acted as if Tub Yaj was the only one who was guilty of the broken relationship. Come on, the main girl was at fault too, she should have told him she was pregnant and question him why he was being isolated to her. She also turn the words back and said that Tub Yaj was a mean husband, that he tried every way to make her go out of his life, so that’s why she wouldn’t go back to marry him. If it was me, I’ll be happy she didn’t marry him because he deserved better. I thought the emotion between the little kids were too intimate, instead of seeing a sibling relationship, I saw a boyfriend/girlfriend type. .Also when the girl was at the hospital, and the doctor came in, he was too un-professional. The main girl asked if she can give blood to the child, the doctor said “Yes, of course, come this way.� If it was a real situation, the doctor would say. “Yes, but you have to test out your blood if it’s the type as your child.� And when Tub Yaj came in to see the child, he’s not supposed to grab her, you know the needles and tubes are all over, you shouldn’t do that to a patient. The blood pouch, and when the blood they took out of the parents, are too FAKE. They could of gotten some thicker red substance, the liquid they used were too clear, I would say they used fruit punch. :lmao:

Well that’s alot, and something most of you don’t want to hear. Lol. The only good parts are when Tub Yaj showed his emotions, his love and devotion toward his family. And moments between the kids. Lastly. At the end when the main girl ran with her daughter after main guy and son. If she was so determine to get them back, she should have drop the umbrella and take off her high heels while she ran.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha....nancy...i'm laughing my ass off here!!! hahahahah....

dang...i never thought anyone else would notice all that!! i noticed all those things too!!! but i'll tell yall what i think anyways...

1) Tub Yaj ---- he's aite...can't hold cellphone right..(he switches hands funny)...DEFINETLY LOOKS GOOD IN SUITS!!! but you know....i think that in this movie....he tried too hard to cry...in "Lwm Tiam Mam Hlub" i think his crying was more natural..

2) Paj Kub Lis ----- (hey my name is Paj Kub too!!)....anyway...i think she's crying too much...she's always waaahhh waaaahhh....it annoyed the $hit outta me....and plus...i hated the role she played....after she confronted him on that bridge with his girlfriend...and he came home....he was all evil eyes at her but she had to play oh happy lovey dovey i forgive you....ugh...it was so annoying!!!!

Tub Yaj's Girlfriend ---- okay..this stupid idoit can't even act....first of all...her eyes NEVER stay still....they are always moving this way and that way.....and when she's trying to make evil eyes....SHE CAN'T EVEN MAKE EVIL EYES!! she's so annoying...

Little boy and little girl ---- these two were cute...i don't think i saw a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship between them like nancy did though....you've got to take into consideration that some brothers/sisters love each other like that....to the point where they are really close to each other....it may be rare to see something like that but it's not like it doesn't exist....

and I also agree with everything nancy said about the storyline...that blood was fake because if it was real...you wouldn't be able to see through it....real blood is NOT transparent....they could of used chicken blood!!! geesh...and that papaya eating thing....too much make up on in that scene....they showed a close up of Tub Yaj and damn...he looked like freaking clown.....and...hahaha...that doctor....hahahhaha.....in a real situation...the person's blood is supposed to match....i mean you cant just TAKE and GIVE blood whenever you want it.....weird.....

when Tub was "DRUNK" it was so fake to me....it didin't even look real at all...i mean he was drunk one second and when his little girl came out....BAM! he's not drunk anymore....

oh last thing that completly annoyed me......the main girl's hairstyles in here....i mean in that one scene where Tub was trying to get her back...her freaking hair was like braided funny to one side and tied all weird....it was so UGH!!!