Tye

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
So I was watching a short clip of see san bung tung right. and it was about Tye's new comedy with Jenny( i think thats her name) and so they asked about him and his GIRLFRIEND!!!! :shock: My heart totally sank when i heard that, and saw a picture of her!! When did this happen, or am i just super duper late on this?? im so sad now. Btw, can he speak english? he is a MC and all right?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i know it's so depressing to hear that he has a girlfriend. The saddest thing is that they've known each other for like 7-8 years already!!! :wavecry: We'll be seeing more of her cuz she's entering in the business. She has a new movie coming out but iono what is called. Maybe someone else will fill us in on what the name of the movie is. I saw this on At Ten. I don't like her!!! She talks hecka weird almost manlyish. Hahaha...i know i'm mean but it's not fair that they've known each other that long!!! GRRHHH!!!

destiny411

Idyllic
he told the press that he wasn't dating anyone but actually i think they went out for a long time already...im gonna scan this article for u which was based on this...i was also pretty shock

--

NiTha

sarNie Adult
He said that during the start of the career the press didn't really pay attention to him because he was just a newcomer in the business and didn't really ask the question whether or not he was seeing someone. He didn't reveal it because the question wasn't asked til now.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
from that picture she sorta looks like p'kwang remember her from koo gum with p'bird and a mix of a power pop girl can't remember her name...

tinah

sarNie Coma
from that picture she sorta looks like p'kwang remember her from koo gum with p'bird and a mix of a power pop girl can't remember her name...
i also that she looked like kwan or kwan's sister

tang071

sarNie Elites
her name is mai and will be starring in this movie called...kod ruk eng lurey. she got the part bc the producer asked the p'ek (also his best friend) to find a n'ek for him. the p'ek i forgot his name found mai (his friend's sister) to go to the casting.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG my man is taken.. well it relly not that hard to believe since he is so dman HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

but can someone post some up close pictures of this lucky girl??? SO freaking jealous.. still love him though HAHALOL

calla

sarNie Adult
she's on Ruk Auey episode 29. and when p'tang and p'noi asked her about tye.....she was like she doesn't really know him.....lolz. i think she's cute. :D

anjos

I'm happy for tye.... and hope that it welll last...... but in this bunises you never know for sure...... best luck and wishes for them both....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMGOSH!!! MY HEART IS SO BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!**CRIES**

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!? WELL, I CAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. HE'S SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR ME!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!??!?!

SHE'S CUTE THOUGH...SHE'S SO FREAKIN' LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Aparrently, they say he's going out with her to prove that he's not gay. :blink: It seems these days all the newer praeks are being labled as gay :wacko:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
SilverDragon_999 said:
Aparrently, they say he's going out with her to prove that he's not gay. :blink: It seems these days all the newer praeks are being labled as gay :wacko:
[post="150466"][/post]​
yah seriously y r they always labeled as gay.