types of movies

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
hey sarn world users...what types of movies would you like to see from hmong producer???

for example if it's a comdey...what would you like it to be base on? same thing goes for romanace, orphanage, action, etc.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
for me it orginal work that counts. i don't care about whatever gene it is, as long as it orginal! No more indirect Plagiarism!

Something dramatic, with a moral message, is enough...I can't stand another one of those two wife storyline, or family problem among spouses. No more...Same O! same O! stuff they normally makes these day...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
something that's good like in the old days where hmong movies have singing in it. like xoblaim production and some others.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I dunno but I just don't want to see anything with 2 wives..orphans it's getting old and lame I want to see somthing funny with romance and singing =)

I Am always seeing movies where A girl and guy likes eachotha...and then the girl has to marry someone else. I think it's kinda getting old. And there is always Orphan movies too. But chea, i like dose movies dat are funny and dramatic love at da same tyme.

The movies that are starting to kinda get on my nerves is the ones where they be shooting powers out and all that. I think it's kinda corny. Yet, it's so kool cause if it was real, then...ha ha! But chea...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
some of you say that you're tired of the two wife and orpahn stories but those are still what sells...believe it or not I see a lot of the older people buying those more... when it comes down the older people are the ones that buys these movies more then the younger generation...I know...I know a lot of us say...hey produce a good moive for the younger generation and we will buy it...but I think that's just a lot of talk...why? for example you have the ones made in the US...why aren't those selling as much as the ones in Thailand? Such as Kev hlub coj ntawm tsob paj...or like the new release kev hlub 120...The older people tend to buy more movies made in Thailiand more...why? I think maybe the story line and actors actract them more...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think orphan movies are okay.. if they don't focus too much on that... cause it gets boring... :) cry babies... :) hehe