U.H.T

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I'm looking for intelligence knew the group U.H.T.
I would like some information on how many albums were released THERE, what are the members even though I know there is Pepper and I also want to know some songs are the best.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
The group has 6 members all together....

U.H.T members
- Captain Puthaneth
- Tem Wuttisith
- Pepper
- Albert
- Eak
- Gai

Album Info:
Year :2004/01/29
Album : U.H.T RED MESSAGE

Year :2003
Album : U.H.T : 2 U

Year :1996
Album : SUMMER TIME

Year :1995
Album : U.H.T : 6-2-12

Year :1994
Album : U.H.T : DOO DEE DEE NA PERN

U.H.T. Concert
- U.H.T Concert 2 U

I only posted 2 MVs of U.H.T, there are still more at YT...ENJOY!
MVs

Credits: ethaicd.com, asianfantics.net, mrpeter1005@YT, & mainhia87@YT

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss uht T_T..

you only see pepper or captain in lakorns these days... T_T... not the others..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ekky was in a lakorn. as a gay dude lol he's a full time dj for grammy so his voice is always heard

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Last I heard Albert had his own production company within GMM and Tem was working as a sound engineer for GMM as well

And as mentioned before Ekky is a DJ for Greenwave part of Atime Media, he does a lot of MC'ing work as well as small roles in various lakorns or sitcoms and also is in at least one of Exact's musicals

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
It has been awhile since I heard about this group. Wonder if they are even still a group? But I do miss seeing Pepper in Thai lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
i used to love CAPTAIN in his lakorn days until Pepper come along .. i still adore these guys .. just that i find TEM to be so hot with that flirtatious playboy attitude of his :p SAD that Kaew and him broke off :( BTW. he also releases 2 solo albums too, sound pretty sexy when he sing alone as well ^^