U KISS ME [U-KISS] EP 9

Oh my!! Can't wait to read on haha funniie update please thanks !!
Poor girl!! And taeyoen need some partss hha love
taeyoen and kimbum tho haha funniie and yeah love
Alex them too. Haha and joohyun so funniie love kevin Haa !!!
Please update !!!
-tinapopiinakatsuloves -

mai92

sarNie Adult
jUST dROOpiNG bY,
hOPE u'LL UpDAtE sOOn...
itS bEEn sOO lONg...
wAnt mORe of U kiSS mE...
i'M lIKe Re-REAdiNG tHE fANfiC...
:wub: :wub: :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Jack: my princess a rose for you. [hand her a thorn rose]
Sun Mi: [smiled] Jack! [about to hug him] I love….
Hehe, everyone likes Sun Mi except 4 the ppl who kicked her out.

I love this chapter, I can't wait for the next one. Nak-bin and Soohyun next chapter hehehe :p Who am I kidding? I love all the characters :D Poor Kiseop & grandpa...they lost a lot of money because everyone keeps losing money LOL. At least they have tons of help @ the shop now. Poor Kibum not getting love from Yun He, poor Kiseop for not getting Yun He either. But, who can pass up ELI? LOL.

mai92

sarNie Adult
fInaLLY u UPDaTE tHIS...
i LOve iT!!!
i lOVe pHOnE's cOmmENT, LOl fUnnY!!!
nAK-BiN n sOOhYUn R sOO cUTE!!!
nEXt eP kEEp maKinG mE mORe n mORe iN lOVE wITh u KiSS...
pLeaSE uPdATE mE sOOn On tHE nEXT eP!
I LovE ThIS eP!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha omg.. my character is CRAZZZIIIIEEEEE lmao.. ahaha.. wow.. ahaha gettin good mainhia XD

OH really want to know and read a little more about Taeyeon and Kimbun ha funniiee ut yeha nice i love it ha!! update soon haha

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg!loving this awesome update<3
lol.lol.Funny Chapter too.awhh.Poor Ki Bum:(
&&Soo Hyun collapsed,what's Nak-Bin's Plann?

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
this...part...is..sooo...lovely..written...great...dongho...gets..to..work...in..the..resuraunt...now.....i'm...interest...in...reading...the...next...ch....soohyun...and...nakbin's...part..is..cute....
...i..want...to...know...more...about...kibum...and....taeyoen's...part....too....i..love...the...update:wub:...hope...to...read...more...leave...me...a...comment...on...my.page....when...u...update.....thanks....i...love..ukiss....

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
i'm soooooo into this story rite now...can't wait for more...please update me on the next chapter..oh..and i also want to be part of this if it's not to late....since there are already enough characters..I want to be Dongho's friend..who secreatly likes him from afar distance//n'rai..She's a well-known fashion designer who came back from thailand after she graduated from master degrees..& she's half thai and Korean..I want her name to be..Ryang(last) Ae-Young(first)Yada(thai) Yodsuwan(thai surname)...hope that won't be much of a request...if it is i'm sorry.. :unsure:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm soooooo into this story rite now...can't wait for more...please update me on the next chapter..oh..and i also want to be part of this if it's not to late....since there are already enough characters..I want to be Dongho's friend..who secreatly likes him from afar distance//n'rai..She's a well-known fashion designer who came back from thailand after she graduated from master degrees..& she's half thai and Korean..I want her name to be..Ryang(last) Ae-Young(first)Yada(thai) Yodsuwan(thai surname)...hope that won't be much of a request...if it is i'm sorry.. :unsure:

Okies, thanks for participating in here. :D love peeps who actually agrees to participate as n'rai. okay, hopefully i can update ur info on pg. 1 by tomorrow, n i'll be uploading ep 8 buy probably next week soon. so stay tune guys n gals. :) i'll update all of u, n thanks for reading to, i appreciated it!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hehehe this is part of ep 8 i'll update the rest really soon, this is what i got typing yesterday. hope u guys love the update. the whole ep will be update no later than this week.
to MsDramalover, your part will not show up until later in the story just so u know.hehe...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
i cant wait for more.
awhh;dong ho is so cuteee but also
sadd for him,i adoree him so muchhh.
taha;Nak Bin got the wrong personnn,plan ruined.
can't wait for the update on episode 8,gotta update soon!

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
y....y...do..you have...to..update...till..that part?......i'm...soo...omg....can't..wait...mainhiathao...i..love this...update so....much...:wub: ....falling ..in..love...with...dongho...and...my..part.....i'm..loving..eli..n..this..fanfic..too....this...is...soo...cute...thanks...for...writing..this....hope...you'll...write..it....as..soon..as.. possible..yikes, can't...wait..to..read..more...of..nakbin and...soohyun,its....getting...intereting....sweet...that...is...awesome...omg....i..love.it...thanks!...update...me...when..u..have..the..full..part...of..u kiss me...up... :rolleyes:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yun Hee's father did care about visiting her mother's grave :(
Haha @ So Eun for crushing on Kevin. And for her placing bubbles on DongHo as he was sleeping against the wall. So cute :D
Kibum was also nice to leave coffee for Taeyoen. Thank you for posting such a great fanfic :D