Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Film by Asia Video Production. Ger Vue
Starring: Tub Yaj and Nxtawm Lis

3 Parts (End)

I believe the main girl is a new actress. She looks better than any hmong actress I've seen, in a long long time. Innocent face, not too skinny nor too fat. The height is good too. AND FINALLY...a hmong actress which I can feel at ease when hearing her talk, other's talk and annoyed the heck out of me.

The makeup artist in for AVP needs to back down a bit on the makeup though, cause the girl look beautiful natural. In the movie if main actress is an orphan and no one loves her. Who buys the makeup for her? Haha. I think there's three parts to it, I only saw part one, and it seem Tub Yaj's character is playboyish.

I have to mention this...cpr scene in the movie...where main guy does cpr to main girl in the WATER...Tub really stinks at it, he did everything wrong, he didnt' tip the victims head backward, he just started clasping his hand together and pushing her chest (not there, but between the neck and chest). With that kind of technique in real life, the victim will not survive.

Well...this movie is like any other orphan movies! Nothing new...but I see the main actress have potiential. Producers and writters need to understand that even if a person is an orphan doesn't mean they'll whine to god about their sadness all the time. There's some orphan out there who makes the best out of it and are optimistic about life!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
if i'm right, they're all cry babies in this movie like the other one tub yaj star in..

i don't like movies, that crys too much.. it takes half the movie.. not entertaining. :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
tub yaj's third music video album was all based from this movie. the main actress is pretty only with makeup on. but i saw her in one of this movie called "ntxhais zoo nkauj" where they filmed all these girls from thailand at the new year. she didn't look all that pretty cause she looked like she didn't have any make up on. i think with the film and all, they put make up on her and make her more beautiful.

anyways, this film looks like the typical rich boy falls in love with orphan girl. but i think whats gonna happen base on what ive seen in the mv, he falls in love with her but then dumps her cause he is a playboy but then he realizes that he loves her and eventually they get back together. the lilo girl is gonna play his daughter again. more crying and more crying!! ugh! pretty boy and pretty girl in a movie just doesn't cut it. stop it with all these typical storyline!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't stand too much crying either....it looks sooo blah and not very professional.....seeing kids cry too much is also a big bother....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. So the little girl is going to be Tub's daughter again. So that mean if Tub's character doesn't accept the mother and daughter than the child will be consider (ntsuag ciaj) ? Almost like her mother, sheesh they need to stop the supersitious of "Like mother like daughter" so senseless.

So the girl was in "Ntxhais Zoo Nkauj" ? I only watched one tape of it, I know there's alot. Which in my opinion is just a "niam yau audition tapes!" Those pervs. shoots up and down the girls' body so you can see their figure, asked for phone number, location, age. A$$holes...they're pimps, I'm not stupid, I know their intention.

Okay. Enough of that. Well the girls pretty with and without makeup. She looks like Kkrystal, but Kkrystal is more beautiful. Haha. Are you here Kkrsytal?

The cover was made from a person in Thailand, can any one recommend me to these company so I can make covers for them? The font and choice of layout for the cover is very irritating. They don't blend well. If anyone can help, thank you.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Ah. So the little girl is going to be Tub's daughter again. So that mean if Tub's character doesn't accept the mother and daughter than the child will be consider (ntsuag ciaj) ? Almost like her mother, sheesh they need to stop the supersitious of "Like mother like daughter" so senseless.
uh,..I HECKA HATE THAT LIL GIRL!!!! shes sooooooo annoying when she cries... i mean they have her cry like everytime in movies, and even if the scenes meaningless, shes still cryin...im jus like what the heck r u cryin for!!!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
uh,..I HECKA HATE THAT LIL GIRL!!!! shes sooooooo annoying when she cries... i mean they have her cry like everytime in movies, and even if the scenes meaningless, shes still cryin...im jus like what the heck r u cryin for!!!!!!
hahaha.. i don't hate her. but her crying annoys me.. LOL

samkob

sarNie Elites
i dont blame the child for her crying on some of the unnecessary scenes.. instead the blame should go to the directors because they directed her to cry like tat! wat so ever, i cant wait to see this movie. i think the nang ek is quite pretty too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm gonna sound like one of those haters...i guess i am..but i'm just merely speaking my mind...anywayz i think this movie is a total waste of money and time...well we got ours for free but anywayz i tink a lot of things in the movie is so unrealistic...foe one the CPR tat nancy has already mention...and another is how he got his 2nd wife...totally fake he didnt' do anyting w/ her...and if he didn't REALLY wanted to marry her he could get outta it...i know hmong culture...these ting happens all the time...it very easy to get outta of...it's totallie lame...

geez..i cannot stand the make-up @ all..i'm not a make-up expert but i know bad make-up wen i see it...and if they're gonna pour the whole compack on their face then might as well put some on their necks...gosh it looks so horrible wen their faces are all white then BAM! their neck are all dark...like ewwww...

and i dunno about anyone else...but i can't stand Tub Yaj's hair...and his acting isn't all tat good either...

about the new nang'ek...last summer my uncle [ only 21 or 22] went to Thailand/Laos...w/ my grandma..wen they got back and we saw her in Tub Yaj's MV my grandma wuz telling tat she wuz literally clingin' onto my uncle and wouldn't let go...and my grandma had to promise her tat my uncle wuz gonna keep in touch....i dunno if my uncle liked her too or not...but a gal like tat...ahhh...i dunno...

but if u're a Tub Yaj fan like my mom...i guess tis movie could be of interest...sorrie i'm a hater but juz merely speaking my mind

samkob

sarNie Elites
*replying to message above me* i was like.. uh whoo about the new nang ek after reading ur post... juz neva thought she's like those type of people..haha.. well, i think she has a beaUtiful voice for singing and shes also a nice dancer... btw does anyone know how old she is? I'm asking because i just found out that Mab Sua Lis (the girl tat played a minor role with Tub Yaj in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag) is only 17 yrs old.. but when i first saw her i thought she was in her early twenty.. but to find out that she's younger than me.. i was kind of amazed.. so does anyone know how old Ntxawm Lis is?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The cover was made from a person in Thailand, can any one recommend me to these company so I can make covers for them? The font and choice of layout for the cover is very irritating. They don't blend well. If anyone can help, thank you.

I totaly agree with the cover thing...I can't stand it...took me a while to realize it was a movie cover!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i'm gonna sound like one of those haters...i guess i am..but i'm just merely speaking my mind...anywayz i think this movie is a total waste of money and time...well we got ours for free but anywayz i tink a lot of things in the movie is so unrealistic...foe one the CPR tat nancy has already mention...and another is how he got his 2nd wife...totally fake he didnt' do anyting w/ her...and if he didn't REALLY wanted to marry her he could get outta it...i know hmong culture...these ting happens all the time...it very easy to get outta of...it's totallie lame...

geez..i cannot stand the make-up @ all..i'm not a make-up expert but i know bad make-up wen i see it...and if they're gonna pour the whole compack on their face then might as well put some on their necks...gosh it looks so horrible wen their faces are all white then BAM! their neck are all dark...like ewwww...

and i dunno about anyone else...but i can't stand Tub Yaj's hair...and his acting isn't all tat good either...

about the new nang'ek...last summer my uncle [ only 21 or 22] went to Thailand/Laos...w/ my grandma..wen they got back and we saw her in Tub Yaj's MV my grandma wuz telling tat she wuz literally clingin' onto my uncle and wouldn't let go...and my grandma had to promise her tat my uncle wuz gonna keep in touch....i dunno if my uncle liked her too or not...but a gal like tat...ahhh...i dunno...

but if u're a Tub Yaj fan like my mom...i guess tis movie could be of interest...sorrie i'm a hater but juz merely speaking my mind
seriously kashie? wow...
I like tou yang, i thnk he's pretty cute and really nice singing voice but I HATE! his acting!!!! and his hair is getting annoying...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Tub Yaj needs to cut his hair. Sometimes hairstyle represent the kind of person you are. For a man if you comb it up that is only when you're the player type, let your hair down and split in middle or to the side represent a good and tidy person. I think Tub should take on a strong and arrogant type, instead of the vunerable cry baby, can't do nothing type.

For hmong actor/actress I don't believe them when they tell us their age. Cause you know they don't have a birth certificate and could lie about they're age. Plus hmong thais know that hmong american like their girls/guy young and fresh, so they could lie about their age for that matter.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
*replying to message above me* i was like.. uh whoo about the new nang ek after reading ur post... juz neva thought she's like those type of people..haha.. well, i think she has a beaUtiful voice for singing and shes also a nice dancer... btw does anyone know how old she is? I'm asking because i just found out that Mab Sua Lis (the girl tat played a minor role with Tub Yaj in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag) is only 17 yrs old.. but when i first saw her i thought she was in her early twenty.. but to find out that she's younger than me.. i was kind of amazed.. so does anyone know how old Ntxawm Lis is?
OMG! You serious! Mab Sua Lis is only 17! I thought she was about 20 or 21. Wow, new news for me. LOL....

But about the movie, errr...i don't think that i wouldn't want to watch it. i'm not a very big fan of Tub Yaj cause i don't like his acting. i think the movie is like every other movie, more crying and more crying. >.>

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! You serious! Mab Sua Lis is only 17! I thought she was about 20 or 21. Wow, new news for me. LOL....

But about the movie, errr...i don't think that i wouldn't want to watch it. i'm not a very big fan of Tub Yaj cause i don't like his acting. i think the movie is like every other movie, more crying and more crying. >.>
I have this movie, all 3 parts, on DVD...I'm sorta (long story) related to the dude who makes them.

Anyways, I liked it better than Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. The storyline basically is the orphan girl named Paj Nyiag is traded to this family for a pig. She goes to live with them but they don't love her, blah, blah, blah...Tub plays Koob Meej (Kong Meng), this dude who is going out with a (scary-looking) girl named Nkauj Hnub. Nkauj Hnub is a lot like the stereotypical Hmong American girls...goes shopping, she's the only daughter so she has it good, her parents go easy on her, she's all into looks and fun. One day Tub is shooting pictures and he sees Paj Nyiag washing clothes in the river. He takes a picture and startles her, she falls, gets washed into the river, he rescues her, gives her CPR, she wakes up and thinks he's taken advantage of her and gets mad at him...Anyways, eventually they hook up after Tub rescues her from the sad sorry life she has with people who don't love her. Nkauj Hnub is furious and vows to get revenge...to make him hurt 100 times more than she does. Her mom helps her plot. She tricks Koob Meej to come meet her at a hotel or else she's gonna eat some pills and kill herself...Of course, being a stupid guy, he falls for the oldest and lamest trick in the book and goes to meet her. She convinces him to stay with her one night even though they don't do anything. He brings her back the next day and her mom's like "You took my daughter out all night, you better marry her now..." So he brings her home. Problem is, he's married to Paj Nyiag already and his parents like Paj Nyiag. She freaks out (not enough IMO) when he brings Nkauj Hnub home... the dynamic between them is kinda like Txij Nkawm teev kua muag where she tries to do good but he doesn't see it...and finally things go bad, he kicks her out even though she's pregnant but he doesn't know...she goes to kill herself by jumping off a bridge but this dude Nuj Txeeg comes and rescues her...watch the rest. ;)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hmong movies these days are a waste of money..

you can already predict the movie by watching the previews..

no suspense like other asian movies... why?!

---