Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo

kabnpauj

sarNie Egg
I do agree that the main actress looks better than all the other hmong actress. She has a nice body and a nice voice too.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the very beginning was very sad! until it got to the part where they got married it kinda bored me out because it's kinda like his other one "Txij Nkawm Tees Kuas Muaj"

mai92

sarNie Adult
i think that this movie is like kinda like the last one he did..it's weird because they always use the same daughter...and this movie kind of has the same story lines......well, i enjoy watching this movie though.. it's really sad..

Ive been watching alot of Tou Yang's mvs... My dorky friend's mom is a big fan and since me jobless and bored it kills time. I love that little girl... she's a good crying actress... Gets me everytime she cries... I have the mv so looking forward to watching it really... kekeke... ^_^

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Tou Yang always does crying movies... grrr.. I hate it.. I know they are sad but still...
the best cry scene I have seen him in (my opinion) was in part 6A of npooj siab caub lig cua in the beginning right before his song comes on and chen comes to get the girl.. that part felt so real.. khekhekhe.. I cried so much when the girl left him for chen... GRRRrrr.. hate chen..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
you know what really annoyed me about this movie was ... okay, almost everything. like everyone here, the storyline is similar to the last movie. he doesn't love his first wife enough and she runs away. what annoys me the most is that tub yaj's first wife got married to this other guy. as you can tell she eventually starts to care for him and love him quite a lot. however, her new hubby doesn't love her daughter at all. would you love a guy if he can't find it in his heart to love your only daughter??? that pisses me off! how can you love someone and know that they can't accept your daughter and love her too. urggghhh!! stupid movie!!!
In addition, they were using songs from Nkauj Ham (Gao Ha). Started copying some of the scenes from that movie too. **SPOILERS*** especially the part where she sees her new hubby's spirit and how tub yaj starts courting the sister-in-law and finds out about her. lame movie!! Also, at the end when they get back together, it didn't even seem like the girl wanted to get back with tub yaj. she did it only for the sake of her daughter. the love didn't seem to be there. the ending was way to simple. it seems as if they just didn't know how to end the story.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well, some great movies have dumb endings anyway.. lol.. that's what ruins it..

~mob plaum~

sarNie Egg
i dont blame the child for her crying on some of the unnecessary scenes.. instead the blame should go to the directors because they directed her to cry like tat! wat so ever, i cant wait to see this movie. i think the nang ek is quite pretty too.
that is sooo true u noe we have the movie of it and mah lil sis watches it everysingle day but oh well its okay..i like that movie too tho...:D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the na'ek is pretty but she can't dance.. i saw her in one of tub yaj mv.. she dance awkward.. it doesn't look right.. :)

i saw the beginning of this movie.. & i stop.. watching the beginning.. i can tell what was going to happen already..

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl i have to agree on what your saying that she can't dance! i don't like her singing either, i like the other girl, the one who's the sister of the na'ek's husband that die. lol...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
TUB yaj is still hott as heck. The movie was a little over rated though, smae thangs keeps happenin ova
and ova agian and then the end kinda ended wierdly... sadness was all there but they could've done better with
the story. Well the actor and actresses was great at there parts anyways, and The lady actor was wayy pretty.
Much luv.

max

sarNie Elites
I just watched this. I enjoyed looking at Tub Yaj. Haha. The na'eke is very pretty, too. Her sister lives in the same town as I do. We are considered "cousins" I guess. Anyways, the movie was too much like Tub Yaj's other movie... but I think I liked this one better. It was okay overall. I really liked part 1, but after that, it was only okay.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
the mean girl in that movie she not hmong... well not sure.. but the way she talk n the look... i think she thai/ laos... or other.. :mellow:

max

sarNie Elites
the mean girl in that movie she not hmong... well not sure.. but the way she talk n the look... i think she thai/ laos... or other.. :mellow:
True. I noticed that her Hmong was very funny. I also think that she is not pretty at all. Sometimes, she kind of looks scary... Ntxawm Lis is very pretty ... compared to some of the other actresses =)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
TUB yaj is still hott as heck. The movie was a little over rated though, smae thangs keeps happenin ova
and ova agian and then the end kinda ended wierdly... sadness was all there but they could've done better with
the story. Well the actor and actresses was great at there parts anyways, and The lady actor was wayy pretty.
Much luv.
hey!...jus wonderin..how did u get all those picture of tub....did u scan it from the movie??
well aniwase i notice dat u been good at ur graphic desigh...so can i learn it from u too??