Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Spoilers for episode 13-14

Episode 13

After Golf and Pat sent Mike to the hospital, Mike finally woke up and noticed Golf and Pat were sitting next to him crying. They said that they both are going to go tell Ple about it but Mike begged the two not to tell Ple because he doesn’t want Ple to be sad. Mike promised that he’ll get himself cured and the doctor told him that he must do the surgery asap But Mike doesn’t want to have surgery because he’s afraid that he won’t be able to dance anymore. Ple is still mad at Mike even though Golf and Pat told her that Mike wasn’t cheating on her but a scenario happened again that made Ple even more mad because she saw Mike hugging Oub Ip.

Episode 14

Golf-Mike opened up a coffee shop for teenagers to meet new friends, rather than meeting new friends through the internet. One of the people that really wants to work with Golf-Mike is San (Arisara Thongborisut), who happens to be the manager of the coffee shop. She wants to break up Mike and Ple so she can have Mike all to herself. Pat came and saw when San through away the note that Ple wrote for Mike. Pat yelled at her. Pat invited Mike to the beach so he can rest and relax from his illness. Golf came along. By coming back to this place made Pat remembers Golf little by little until they went walking on the beach where they used to walk together and Pat remembers what Golf said to her that other time “whenever I do something for her, my heart will beat fast”. Pat then finally remembers Golf and Golf got really happy. But then the two got into an argument again

Credits gmm-tv

TubbyTinker

Spoilers for episode 15-16

Episode 15

After Ple saw Mike hugging Oub Ip, she was positive that Mike likes her own little cousin and misunderstood big time so she left for Krung Thep early. She left a note for Mike telling him that she broke up with him. But Golf, Pat, and Mike doesn’t know the reason why she broke up with him for. When Zan found out that Ple misunderstood Mike that he likes Oub Ip, she was satisfied. Ple saw the ring that Mike bought Oub Ip, she told Oub Ip to wear it so it won’t get lost. Mike came to ask for his ring from Oub Ip so he can give it to Ple, Ple came and saw when Mike was taking out the ring from Oub Ip’s finger, she got mad and wouldn’t listen to anything and walked away……………..

Episode 16

Pat notice that March likes Oub Ip so she agreed to be the matchmaker and invited them to the amusement park. She also invited Golf, Mike, and Ple to go to but she forgot that she can’t go on the high rides because she’ll faint. But she has Golf to look out after her. Pat tried telling Ple that Oub Ip like March not Mike but Ple still doesn’t believe her. Golf pretended to be sick so Pat can come and take care of him but their sweet scene got interrupted by Zan who came by to apologize to Mike for letting Ple misunderstand him. When she found out that Golf isn’t feeling well, she wanted to go visit him but Pat didn’t let her. Pat scheduled to have lunch with Golf so she went and waited at the same coffee shop before she had amnesia. Gold came late and it made Pat remember that before she had amnesia, she wanted to break up with Golf so she called Ple to tell her that she’s going to break up with Golf for real this time………

Credits gmm-tv

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching this already.. couldn't stand Pat at alll! >;[ but GOLF is soooooooooo hotttt! I rather read the spoilers of each episode. haha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i stopped watching this already.. couldn't stand Pat at alll! >;[ but GOLF is soooooooooo hotttt! I rather read the spoilers of each episode. haha

i agree with u...i never watch LBF 1 & 2 for pat...the one i watch is for Golf, Mike, & Toey...

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my geee!!
its like a pain in the butt waitting for this lakorn to come on!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HAHA yeah like before when i watched the first one i'm so lucky that every ep. already came out haha
My fav is Mike and Toey :)

TubbyTinker

credits gmm-tv

I was too lazy to translate the whole detailed of next weeks episode but the main points were I think Mike had his surgery but lied to Ple that he bumped his head. The mom comes back from overseas and finds out about Mike's illness.....Golf wants to reconcile with Pat...and oh yeah the company wants Golf to go solo, w/o waiting for Mike to heal from his illness...reporters wrote on the news that Golf-Mike split because they were fighting over Pat (hint:this all came from that Beezy Sand...she lied the reporters that) and now the fans are hating on Pat

aznvi3tgrl16

sarNie Egg

credits gmm-tv

I was too lazy to translate the whole detailed of next weeks episode but the main points were I think Mike had his surgery but lied to Ple that he bumped his head. The mom comes back from overseas and finds out about Mike's illness.....Golf wants to reconcile with Pat...and oh yeah the company wants Golf to go solo, w/o waiting for Mike to heal from his illness...reporters wrote on the news that Golf-Mike split because they were fighting over Pat (hint:this all came from that Beezy Sand...she lied the reporters that) and now the fans are hating on Pat
uh .. i think the 2nd picture is wrong ...
cuz they never show that part in ep 17 or 18 ?

TubbyTinker

uh .. i think the 2nd picture is wrong ...
cuz they never show that part in ep 17 or 18 ?
dunno, cuz thats what they posted

ahhh.............I love love the new song. I think it's called kor piang jai rao mee gun cuz I remember reading an article and it said that they have 2 more songs in this part and it listed mai pid chai mai tee ruk tur and kor piang jai rao mee gun

does anyone have the song to dl?