~ Unbearable ~

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^they have lots of lesbian stories there... :lol: but I prefer reading the gay stories especially with the yuyu hakusho gang... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I went to the website, but it requires an e signature. lol.. so I closed it.. I don't want my signature to be on those things in case they got illegal stuff in there.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. now i know. not to enter or attempt to visit that site ..

we'll just wait and see if there's a wild one out there to share it with us. LOl ..

group: :eek: -- like gang r .. this is why Tanya went gaga in TRGR :loool:

ami, let's just say, we influence each other more than we expect :blush:

chenling

sarNie Adult
adultfanfiction.net has everything .....I've got some stuff posted there..I've just in the year gotten into writing erotica..so I shall post all my stuff here as well!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
gasp***!!!! chenling!!! i will never thought ..in a million years !!! gosh ..im sooo suprise ...hahah

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG chen.....i think you should have put it all in black spoilers :loool: i was like =O the whole time reading this..good thing everyone else is asleep...

ahem...donna arent you younger than me....lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
don't you have to be 21 to enter that site ? lmao ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes you have to be 21 to enter the site and it also requires a signature but before signature is not required... I gave them a fake birthdate so I can access the site... *evil laugh*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
adultfanfiction.net has everything .....I've got some stuff posted there..I've just in the year gotten into writing erotica..so I shall post all my stuff here as well!!!!!
tell me the titles of the stuff that you've posted there! I'm going to read it... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG chen.....i think you should have put it all in black spoilers :loool: i was like =O the whole time reading this..good thing everyone else is asleep...

ahem...donna arent you younger than me....lmao
I'll be the same age as you in less than a month (25 days to be exact... :rolleyes:), rr! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. now i know. not to enter or attempt to visit that site ..

we'll just wait and see if there's a wild one out there to share it with us. LOl ..

group: :eek: -- like gang r .. this is why Tanya went gaga in TRGR :loool:

ami, let's just say, we influence each other more than we expect :blush:

LOL yea some more than others... :lol:

omg yes ceci..tanya went berserk when shes having one of her episodes..poor girl..but shes evil..shes the darn n'rai in here...which i hate... but wait it ending today right? and she seems to change abit..ahhh her facial expression is sneaky though lol

the next preview seems like it... i hope the baby is okay.. no disappoint pls....... :mellow:

ahhh donna no black spoilers..cause then i cant print them out LMAO...omg you lie to get into that site? who influenced you to do that? ...
i know its not me
:lol: