~ Unbearable ~

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
tsk tsk donna i knew that a sister had to be dirtier and less innocent than me....
all ami's doings lol

short but a really hot one chen...^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
too much weight on me.....jk....lol...i'm good....i'm got back earlier...my grandmother's new house got no internet....i'm good with the few exceptions of ghost stories scaring me...i'm okay.....i miss you all lots....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so .. this is where Donna is hiding. don't let Aiko in there. she will freaks out if cousin find out. LOl
^ lmao.. my first time seein this post lol.. haha .. gosh im at home rite now.. it's like 2:19 am in the morning.. and gosh i just finished readin this one... n gosh i was so >_< scared-ish someone was gonna wake up and come to the kitchen lmao.. <----- the comp is in the living room by the kitchen lol.. gosh ... lol.. i havent had an awkward moment for a while lmao..

GOSH CHEN.. DAMN IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO READ THIS... LOL.. GOSH.. THAT IS HOT...!!!! DAMN... !!! GOSH... DAMN!!!.. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING.. LOL.. GOSH I HAVE SUCH A DIFFERENT IMAFE OF YOU NOW LOL.. HAHAHA J/K ^_^.. HEHE... BUT DAMN!!! THAT WAS HOT.... WHOOOOOOO..

AND THIS IS WHY THE FANFICTION AREA IS SO HOT!!! LOL.... HAHA.. I DEF HAVE TO CATCH UP ON THE FICS NOW.. HEHE...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
OMG *massive nosebleed*
I had to cover my face (excluding my eyes because I need to see) while reading this.:ph34r: