UNDENIABLE AFFAIR

cecilia

Staff member
wow. all four of them are crazy. this like .. switching partners!

Here's what i did LOl -- hope you like it na kha.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Six

Everyone went to work acting like everything was just normal, Ken walks pass Won with a smirk on his face. Won couldn’t bring himself to look at Ken, because he knew he did something wrong. Ken didn’t care much about what he had done, he thought of himself higher than anyone around him. Since he was a child everything he desired was handed to him on a silver platter. But for Won he had to work hard to get to where he was, and if Ken had found out about him and Aff that night, Won would lose the biggest client he had ever had.

Later that day Fan arrived at the office, she whist in and ignore everyone around her. She then headed off towards Won office, which just stop at Ken and gave him a look of luster. Ken gave her the same look back and she smiled at him and walk over to Won office. Inside the office Won was working on his next plan to get the word out about Ken, when he notice Fan at his desk.

“Hi honey, since you didn’t come home I thought I’ll bring you some breakfast.” Fan said with a smile.

“T-thank you sweetheart.” he replied back not looking at her.

“Is there something wrong, Won?” she asked.

“N-n-no, nothing is wrong, it’s just that I’ve been working really hard last night.” he said.

“Really hard on my boss wife.” he thought to himself.

“Awe poor baby, well put down your work and lets go to a nice lunch just the two of us.” Fan said as she kissed him on the cheek.

“Okay, just let me finish up these last few paper and we can head out.”

“If you don’t mind honey, I’ll wait for you down in the lobby then.” she said with a smile.

Won nodded and Fan left the room to wait for him down stairs, she sat on the couch and sent a text message to Ken.

“Tonight meet me at the Phoenix Club.” she text.

“Alright sexy, I’ll meet you there, wear something that will wow me.” Ken texted back.

Won finally finished up his paper work and headed to meet Fan down stairs as the two was heading out Aff walked into the building. Won hesitated when he saw her, but pull himself together and ignore that he knew her. Fan asked Won who she was, such a beautiful woman she said to Won.

“That is Mrs. Wonpuapan, Ken wife.” he told her.

“That’s Ken wife, such a beauty and still he cheats on her, what are men thinking these days, how can you do such horrible things to their own wife.”

“What are you trying to imply Fan?” he looked at her in curiosity.

“Oh nothing, just the rumors I hear about Ken, she’s so elegant and beautiful and yet her husband still cheats on her.”

“Those are just rumors, I heard that the two are so in love with one another.” he lied through his teeth.

As soon as Won and Aff walked out, a commotion began and the whole building was shook to its core.

“Where were you last night, I’ve waited for you, not one single call, what the hell. You were with one of your whores again weren’t you, tell me.” Aff scream like a mad woman.

This came to a surprise with Ken, he never seen her act that way before, jealousy, rage over him not coming home to her.

“Where is that whore you were sleeping with, if I find her, she will get what’s coming to her.” Aff acted like a green eyed monster.

“Calm yourself down before you stir up anymore problems.” Ken said.

“You want to see problems, I’ll show you your problems.”

Aff saw one of the girls who Ken likes to flirt with in the office and that she knew Ken had slept with her on numerous occasion and slapped her across the face. Aff pulled her hair and yelled at the girl. The girl was screaming for help, while Ken stood there intrigue that she would act like a wife who possessive. But then again he thought that she might as well just acting so he would look bad and stir up the media. Ken walked over to Aff and grab her of off the poor girl and told the girl to go home for the day and that he will take care of everything.

“Take care of everything, you bastard, I am your wife how could you do this to me.” she screamed and slap him.

This was the first time that Ken had ever been slap. As a playboy in society he was known as the heart breaker but never a woman had laid their hands across his face. Aff was the first and he made sure that she will be the last.

He looked into her eyes and grab her tightly and pulled her in towards him, she was stunned. She tried to push away because she knew he was angry, but to her surprise he kissed her on the lips. The two locks lips in front of the whole staff, but they didn’t care, everything around them went quiet. Aff then realize she couldn’t give into him so she stepped on his foot and pushed him off and ran out of the office.

Ken look at her as she ran and touched his lips, she was really turn on by Aff, but he had other engagement on his mind then to deal with his feeling for Aff.

The more the two were together the more affection they had for another, but they had to act like they didn’t like one another.

After lunch Fan parted way with Won.

Won arrive back to the office where he hears rumors of what had went down while he was out. He went to Ken office and asked what was going on and Ken told him everything. Won felt bad for the girl but he knew in his heart he to was at fault.

Later that night Won arrive home tired and he saw Fan getting ready to go out.

“Where are you planning to go tonight.” he asked her.

“Out with the girls, it’s Maya birthday, so we girls plan a girls night outing.” she said to him.

“Have fun then, tell Maya happy birthday for me, don’t stay out to late, we have a plane to catch in the morning.”

“I know, I won’t be out that late, I’ll see in later then.” she kissed him on the cheeks and left.

At the club Ken was keeping a low profile, he had requested one of the VIP room so he could hide from the public. Fan arrive and was shown to the VIP room, she walked over to sit on Ken lap and he asked her what she wanted to drink.

The night went completely well, Fan and Ken kissed and fooled around in the room.

Aff was home wondering where Ken was, she didn’t want to be seen as a jealous person but the guilt of cheating on him with some other guy that night was eating her up alive. He was known to the cheater not her, but one night of passion might ruin everything for her.

Aff worried herself to sleep.

Ken and Fan later parted ways and both headed home.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Seven

Ken arrived home about three in the morning to find Aff asleep in their bedroom. He lean over to caress her face, he sat in the chair next to the bed and watch her sleep. She was beautiful he realize, but it was a loveless marriage between the two. All the arguments, the cheating he’s done, he wanted to put that all behind him and start over with Aff, but parts of him still wonder why did she agreed to marry him.

He had heard rumors that her family was in need of money but the way she acts was the opposite of what he had heard. He wanted to hold her gently but he hesitated and got up out of the chair and headed to the guest room across the hall. His heart was changing day after day when he spent time with Aff. Aff was feeling the same, but she stop herself from thinking it was possible to love a man like Ken. Arrogant, self absorbing and a jerk at best. But something about him pulls her in wanting more of what he has to offer.

Two weeks has past, nor Ken or Aff had spoken to each other since that day at the office. Ken tried his best to ignore her, he was to fascinated by Fan to even think of Aff at the moment. Aff started to feel sick, she was tired all the time now, and was craving nothing but sour fruits.

“Kan.” she called out.

“Yes, Mrs. Wonpuapan.” she respond.

Aff was throwing up at anything she smelled.

“Mrs. Wonpuapan, are you alright.” Kan asked.

“I don’t feel good, I keep throwing up, what is that smell.” Aff said as she threw up some more.

Kan took Aff and laid her on the bed and patted her with warm water and gave her a medicine to stop her from puking any longer. Aff felt so tired that she fell asleep, when she woke the hunger kick in and she ask for some green mango and salt and chilly. Kan brought it up to Aff and watch her mistress ate it up like it wasn’t sour at all. Kan then realize that her mistress might be pregnant. She then went to tell the elder Mrs. Wonpuapan the news which only made her even happier to know that she might have a grandchild on the way. Ken mother then phone Ken to tell him the good news, which at first he denied. How can he father a child he thought and then again he did sleep with her on several occasion, and that this child could bring him more popularity. Ken showed no excitement unless it had to do with his image and having a child only bring good reviews about him in the community eyes.

Ken mother sent out for a doctor to come and check out Aff which the doctor did confirm that Aff was indeed pregnant and she was about two to three weeks.

The news of her being pregnant only brought more pain to her, for she doesn’t know who the father of the child could be. That same week she had slept with a man she doesn’t remember and that she slept with Ken. This only broke her heart, but then she remembers that if the child is Ken she will get the money she needs to pay off the debt and divorce Ken. But if the child wasn’t his she would still do the same thing, get the money, divorce Ken and never look back.

Ken arrives home to see that his mother was glowing with joy, the house had been so quiet since Ken was a child. Now the Wonpuapan has an heir to the name, a party shall be thrown. Ken pretend he was happy and hugged Aff in front of his mother, when the two headed to the bedroom Ken accused her of having an affair and that the child wasn’t his.

“Are you kidding me, your saying that I was the one having an affair while it was you all along.”

“What am I to think, we only slept together two or three time, how can I be the father.”

“Are you stupid of what, it only takes one time, and boom baby.”

“This baby can’t be mine, I want a DNA test.”

“Stop accusing me of infidelity, your doing that part on your own and I won’t submit to an DNA test.”

Ken was furious, but it was true was what Aff was saying, it only takes one time to have a baby, and he did sleep with her two or three weeks ago. Aff was relieved when Ken back off, she was out of the water this time. If he pushes to have a DNA test done, she doesn’t know what the outcome would be.

The next day the newspaper had printed that one of the Wonpuapan family with the first letter A was pregnant. This came to shock Won, for he might have father the baby.

“Won, are you alright.” Fan asked.

“I’m fine, the news of Ken having a baby, just shock me a bit.”

“Now you have a leg up on his campaign, you can use the baby to add popularity.” Fan said.

“That’s not bad, but we have to play it safe so that the press won’t harass his wife.”

“Yes, that’s true, if she gets to stress she might lose the baby.” Fan said as she scheme.

Ken had told Aff not to go out in public unless she needs to, he didn’t want her to get to stress and loses the baby. Ken was coming around to the fact that he might be a father, he had dream that he was playing with his son. But he shook his head, if he succumb to the feeling that means he’s a weakling. Fan had called to congrats Ken about the news of the baby, she then asked him to rendezvous with her later that night which he turn her down.

This infuriates Fan, she wanted to show Ken how happy she was for him, but he refuses her.

A few weeks passed, Ken was changing toward Aff, his feeling for her was even stronger, after work he would come back home and take care of her. Aff was beginning to fall for him, her heart change at the thought that she could love him. Won could only watch from afar, if the child was his he must do whatever he could to raise his child. Ken took care of Aff whenever he could, while Fan was harassing him. She told him if he doesn’t come to meet her, she was going to tell everyone about their affair. So he agreed and the two had sex that night, Aff was at home waiting for him to arrive but she was getting to tired.

Early that morning she got a phone call from Ken cell phone, a woman was on the line.

“How do you feel when your husband is sleeping with someone while your pregnant.” the voice taunted Aff.

“Who, who are you, where is Ken, put him on the phone.” Aff demanded.

“Don’t worry is sleeping right next to me, I’ll return him to you whenever I am done.” the voice laughs.

Aff drop the phone and scream.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Eight

Ken finally woke up and saw it was morning already, he saw Fan laying across his chest. He picked her up and place her down right next to him and got out of bed, grab his clothes and left the condo.

As he arrived home, he saw Aff pulled out of the gate and saw her crying.

He knew something wasn’t right and he follow her.

Aff drove herself all the way to Hua Hin where she pulled into one of her beach houses. Ken pulled right next to her, she saw him and she started to run.

“What’s the matter with you, crying and running, don’t you care for our child.” he scream at her.

“Who was the girl, tell me who did you sleep with last night.” Aff demanded.

“I wasn’t with no girl.” Ken lied.

“You think I would believe you, you damn lair.” Aff slap him across the face.

“She called me from your phone, how could you do such a thing to me, what have I done for you to hate me that much.” Aff said as tears fell.

“I wasn’t with anyone, I don’t know what you are talking about stop stressing yourself before you lose our child.” Ken pleaded with Aff.

Aff then felt a pull near her abdomen.

“Ouch.” she scream.

Ken pick her up and took her inside the house, he laid her on the couch, and told one of the servant to call a doctor. When the doctor arrive, he told Ken and Aff that there wasn’t anything that bad. He told Aff that she need to relax more and that she has to stop stressing so much.

“I’ve told you not to stress.” Ken said as he held onto Aff.

Fan wasn’t in the mood to back off of Ken, she wanted him and she wasn’t going to give him up without a fight. Fan knew she had a wonderful man in Won but he wasn’t exciting enough for her. Ken was everything, he was aggressive, rough, handsome, rich, she wanted him and she will do anything to get him.

Later the week Won came to see Fan at the condo, he then propose to her.

“Fan, we’ve been together for more then three year, and I want to make you my wife. Will you marry me?” Won asked.

“No.” she replied back coldly.

“What, why, what have I done for you to say no.”

“I don’t want to break your heart but I have too, I found someone else that excite my every being.” she said it straight forward.

Won was crushed, he wondered who was the guy that excite her, and he couldn’t believe that Fan had cheated on him. He was worrying about what he had done, while in back of him she was doing the same thing. But he was different, it was a mistake that if he could take it back he would but then again he wouldn’t.

That night Fan and Won had broken up.

Fan gave all his stuff back to him and told him to move out as possible as he could. She told him that her new beau was going to move in with her soon.

Won was furious he could believe that she had moved on that fast and that this other guys was already moving in with her, but little does he know that Ken wasn’t going to do anything with Fan any longer.

Fan kept calling Ken to tell him that she was free, but he never pick the phone call.

Fan then left him a message. “Where on earth are you, I’ve got good news, I am no longer attached and we can be together.”

More and more messages she left him, when he never return her calls she got pissed.

“Where are you, your with her aren’t you, call me or I will tell her everything, I will tell Won as well.” she said angrily.

Still no phone call.

Fan was getting obsessed with Ken, she wanted him for herself and no one else.

Finally that night Ken called her back.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“I want you, and I want you now.” she said.

“I’m out of town on business, you will have to wait until I get back.”

“Lair, your with her.” she scream on the phone.

“Stop it this instance, you need to calm down.” he told her.

She listen to him and calm herself down and she asked him when he was coming back, and he told her he will be back tomorrow and that he will come and see her. Fan felt better and told him that she was sorry.

Ken the hung up the phone and went back to taking care of Aff.

“Who were you talking to.” she asked.

“I was talking to one of the staff member, I told him that I will be back in the office tomorrow.” he reassured her.

“Alright, I’m tired, I’m going to bed.”

“I’ll be there soon.” he told her as he kissed her on the forehead.

The week they spent together at the beach was amazing, Ken wasn’t the Ken she married but a Ken she grew to fell in love with. Aff was finally happy, but the thought that he would find out that the child could or could not be his was eating her up inside. If the one night stand would ever to come to surface, the future of her and Ken would come to an end and no more fairytale. Ken was thinking the same thing, if he kept the affair with Fan, Aff would leave him. He changed he’s not that man any longer, he wanted to be Aff husband, he wanted to protect her, but he didn’t want to hurt Fan either. It was his fault that Fan was involved in this whole situation. He then went to sleep next to Aff.

He place his arm around her and the two engage in a kiss that lead to them for the first time made love.

The intimacy between them was more different then the before. His touched was more gentler, his kisses was more meaningful, he caress her body with the simplest and tender way he could. She place her head on his chest and caress it, she kissed his neck all the way down to his navel. His six pack abs were tantalizing as she move her lips and kissed it, she then starts to lick him all over. Her hands made it toward his lower body as she pulls down his pajama pant and place her hand on his *****, she strobe it back and forth until his arousal gave him a loud moan. She played with is ***** for a few second more and she pulled his pant all the way revealing it. She lower herself down to his thigh and lick the inner part before heading up to the now hard shaft like *****. Aff then lick the ***** with her tongue, and then she kissed it with her lips, finally she open her mouth and place the ***** inside and suck it back and forth, making Ken moan more and more. He then place his hand on her neck and help her move back and forth. Ecstasy was everywhere in the room, he was about to climax when he took Aff and place her on her back.

Ken then proceeded down to her inner thigh and stuck his tongue out and started to lick her inner ******. Aff moan for more, when Ken stop and place his ***** into her ******. He thrashed as gently as he could so that she won’t feel any pain. He remember that last time they had sex he was to rough on her and that he made her fainted. This time he was more gentle more caring about her feeling.

The two engage until morning and fell asleep in each other arms.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Nine

Ken woke up and kissed Aff on the forehead and asked her if she wanted to go back to Bangkok with him. She told him that she wanted to stay in Hau Hin for a couple of more days. Ken agreed with her and told the servant to take good care of her while he was away.

When he arrive at the office Won had place a resignation letter on his desk.

“What’s the meaning of this.” Ken asked Won.

“I have to resign.” he responded back.

“What for, aren’t you happy here, if you want a raise I will give it to you.” Ken asked.

“No, it’s not that, I am having some issues that I have to deal with, so I can no longer take the task of being your PR.” Won said as he packed up his things.

“If it’s that what you want, then I can’t stop you, but if you need to job you can always come back here.”

“Thank you, Ken.” Won said as he shook Ken hand.

“Believe me if you knew what happen between me and your wife that night, you wouldn’t be offering me a job.” Won thought to himself.

Won walk out with regretting anything.

Later that night Fan plan a romantic evening with Ken, candle lights everywhere, the scent of roses filled the air. Dinner was on the table, as the door bell rang. Ken was standing on the other side waiting to get in.

Fan open the door and let Ken in, once he was in he grab Fan and asked her if she called Aff that morning. Fan denied everything, she told Ken how could she when she was sleeping next to him and that she doesn’t even know the number.

“Aff said a woman called her on my phone that morning. And the only woman I was with was you.”

“She must be confused or something, if I called her on your phone, that means the number is still there, why don’t you take a look at your phone and see if her number comes up that morning.” Fan suggested.

No number was called from that phone that morning.

“See I told you I wasn’t lying, how can I call her, I will never do that to you.” Fan said as she laid her head on Ken shoulder.

She then pulled Ken to the table and the two had dinner and sex afterward.

After Ken fell asleep, Fan called to Aff again.

“Where is your husband tonight.” the voice asked Aff.

“You, you again, why are you doing this to me, what do you want from me.” Aff yelled into the phone.

“I want nothing from you, all I want is to tell you I will be taking good care of your husband for you.” the voice laughs.

“Nothing but good sex with him, rough just the way I like it.” she taunts Aff even more.

Aff scream and fainted.

Fan deleted the number she called on Ken phone and went to lay next to him.

Ken phone then rang.

Ken woke up next to Fan beside him, Fan pretending that she was sleeping and over hears what was going on.

“Sir, Mrs. Aff fainted and blood is everywhere.” the servant told him.

“Take her to the hospital.” Ken said fragrantly.

He put on his clothes and rushed to Hau Hin to be by Aff side.

Fan sat in bed and laugh, she couldn’t believe how good her plan went.

Aff arrive at the hospital unconscious and fighting for her life as well as the baby. The doctor were still working in saving both lives when Ken arrived.

“Pan, how is my wife.” Ken asked worryingly.

“I don’t know sir, she’s been in there for about an hour.”

The doctor finally came out.

“We manage to stabilize her, but the baby, it was to late for the baby.” the doctor explain.

Ken fell onto his knees, tears fell from his eyes. He lost his child.

“You can go in and see her when she is moved into one of the rooms.” the doctor added.

“Thank you.” he manage to say to the doctor.

Ken just sat there, crying his eyes out, he then started to pound on the ground and asking why did it have to happen this way. The nurse then rolled Aff out, he stared at her as more tears fell from his eyes.

“What am I suppose to tell her.” he asked his servant.

“Tell her the truth sir, that the baby is in a better place now.”

Ken follow the nurse to Aff room, a few minute later she woke up.

“Where am I at?” she asked Ken.

“Your in the hospital.” he explain to her.

“Why am I here.” she asked him.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“What are you talking about.” Ken said in curiosity.

“I’m asking who you are and who am I?”

More tears fell from Ken eyes.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Ten

“Aff what are you saying, it’s me Ken.” he said to her.

“I don’t know who is Aff is or who you might be.”

“I’m your husband.” he said loudly.

“I want to go home.” she said frightfully.

“Don’t you remember me, I’m your husband Ken.” he shook her.

“Your hurting me.” she scream.

The commotions were getting a bit loud and Aff was getting a headache, when the nurse came and told Ken to get out of the room.

“Doctor what is wrong with her.” Ken asked.

“It sometimes happen, when the patient is to traumatize she will place a defensive barrier to protect herself from the pain and this is what is happening to her. She is trying to block the pain out of her mind so she would let herself forget who she is and what had happen to her to put her at that state.” the doctor explained.

“But don’t worry, it will only last a few weeks to a month, that is what I have seen.” he added.

Ken spent the night by Aff side while she stayed in the hospital.

Fan laugh the whole night, she couldn’t believe she killed a two birds with only one stone. Soon Ken will be all hers and no one else.

Morning sneak up, Aff laid still dreaming of what was happening and woke up screaming.

“No, no this can’t be, this can be.” tears fell from her eyes.

Ken jump up from where he was sleeping and rushed to Aff side, where he wrap his arms around her and soothe her back to sleep. A few days later Aff was discharge from the hospital where she was greeted by her mother and brother at the beach house. She walk right pass them, without lifting her head to see who they were.

“What going on with her, huh, Ken.” Aff brother asked him.

“Yeah what’s going on with my sister, she acts like she doesn’t even know us.”

“At the moment she doesn’t remember any of us.” Ken responded back.

Her mother look at her and started to cry, she couldn’t believe how much pain her daughter was in and she couldn’t do anything about it. Her mother went and sat with her on the patio, Aff look at her and smile, she then laid her head on her mother, tears started to fall from Aff eye. Aff mother lifted Aff head and wipe away the tears.

“Everything will be alright, momma here now.”

Aff place her head back onto her mother shoulder and just stared out onto the ocean.

That night her mother and brothers head back to Bangkok leaving Ken to take care of Aff. The pain of losing their child was unbearable. Aff hid in her own world while Ken try to put the piece together. What happen that morning to make Aff faint, he had to get to the bottom of it.

Ken took Aff back to Bangkok where his mother took care of her. Later that week the news got out that Aff had lost the baby, which only made Ken image turn sour. After losing his child he decided to drop out of the race for governor and focus on his family business instead. This way he could take better care for Aff, and that the stress and spotlight on him will end.

Ken the called for a press meeting announcing to the people of Thailand that he will no longer run for office. People asked him why he was stopping all he could answer was his family needs him at this time. Soon the spotlight ended and no one was interested in him any longer. The news that surface of Ken was only the news about him taking over his family billion dollar business.

Rumors also went around saying Ken was still cheating on his wife. Every night after he came home from work he would go and talk to Aff and tried to get her to come back, still no response from her. Some nights he would come home three or four in the morning after spending the night with Fan.

“When are you going to leave her?” Fan asked.

“Leave her, who said I was leaving her.” Ken replied back.

“When you first met me, you told me you were going to divorce her as fast as you can. What happen to that?”

“Things change.” he said annoyed.

Ken got off the bed, place his clothes on and walk out of the condo.

A month later Won had arrive back in Thailand only to hear the news that Aff had lost her child. It was a knife in his heart to hear this his might be child is gone. He was looking forward to being a father if the child was his.

He also heard about the affair between Ken and Fan, which made him furious. He wanted to hurt the two for betraying him in such a cruel way. But the he thought of when he slept with Aff and push the thought of getting even with Ken and Fan aside.

Night had fallen at the Wonpuapan Manor, Aff laid next to Ken, when she had a nightmare.

“No, come back, don’t leave me.” she cried out.

Ken woke her up and wipe away the tears. “What is it, was it a bad dream again.”

Aff stared at him with anger.

“Get away from me you bastard, how could you do this to me, how could you let your whore call me and taunt me.” Aff said as she remember everything.

“My child, what happen to my child.” she scream as she touches her stomach.

“You killed my child.” she scream louder.

Ken tried to calm her down, but she wouldn’t listen, she kept screaming and yelling at him.

Tears fell from her eyes as she pointed out to him and calling him a lair and that he killed her baby.

“If that whore didn’t call and taunt me I would never had lost my child. You’re also at blame.” she cried and slap him across the face.

All the memories flushed in like flood waters rushing into a town.

Ken fell on his knees and hugged her, he told her it wasn’t his fault and that he didn’t know what she was talking about. He lied to her over and over, he didn’t want to lose like the way he lose his child. Aff meant everything to him now, he stop caring about politics because he wanted to be with her. He told Aff everything that happen after the incident at the beach house, Aff told him she couldn’t forgive him, but she is willing to try. Aff loved him, but she couldn’t trust him, the more she thought about losing her child and the woman that did this to her only angers her more.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' man ! First Aff was pregnant , not knowing who could be the father and then Ken start falling for his wife but the N'rai FAN came in bwt them , now AFF lost the baby and supper mad at Ken . And now Won is back and know ken & fan is having an affair behind his back hahaha talking about trashy soap ! i like it so far

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. as much as i love wonbin/aff together .. i want the baby to be ken -- and only ken LOl .
he was brutal at first but as he learn to love her, he became apologetic and gentle toward her :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG so much happened. Aff was pregnant, but lost the baby :( all because of Fan---she is super crazy!!!
aww Ken has fallen in love with Aff, but the way he had treated her before..i don't know if she should stay with him and get her heart broken again and with all that pain.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
hello evryone..i'm going to continue the store later..i got sick and i am planing to move house so no internet for a while.. but i will try to update whenver i can

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, i really want ken and aff to end up together. i hope the baby was ken and not won bin. i really want to know who will end up with who, will you be able to tell me who end up with who, wintr. this is killing me to be wondering who's ending up with who. i hope ken and aff ends up together.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
This is an awesome story! Hot, steamy R scenes. I hated Ken at first cus of the way he treated Aff. But he learned to love her once he found out that she was pregnant. Although the child may or may not be his. But Fan is so evil. Cus of her Aff lost her baby. And now Aff hates Ken. Wonder what's going to happen to them next. It's definitely not going to be that easy for Aff to forget about her loosing her baby...

Hope you can update soon...

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Eleven

The next day Ken tried everything to please Aff, he would bring her breakfast in bed and told her that she doesn’t have to do anything but say in bed. Ken wanted to be on Aff good side, but Aff won’t stand for it. Aff smiled at Ken and then threw the whole meal at him.

“You think you can make me forgive you just like that, bring me breakfast, make my day better.” she said as she got out of bed.

“I’m trying to be a good husband and help you through your time of need.” he explain to her.

“My time of need right now is for you to get the hell out of my face.” Aff scream at him.

“Aff listen to me, I don’t know what’s going on in your head, and how you are coping with our child death, please just let me in and we can get through this together.”

“Now that I think of it, I don’t think this child was yours in the first place.” Aff replied back harshly.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked in curiosity.

“You heard what I said, I don’t even know if this child is yours.”

Ken grew angry, he grab both Aff arms and shook her.

“What are you trying to imply to me, that you’ve cheated on me.”

“All I am implying to you is that, if you can do it then why can’t I.”

Ken threw Aff to the ground and storm out of the house. He gotten in his car and sped off into the sunset. Tears started to form around Ken eyes, his heart was broken even more now. He knew he had deserved it but he couldn’t believe that she would do it. Ken was beginning his new life with Aff and what she had said to him tore his heart apart. First the baby, and now he finds out it could not have been his. When he found out that Aff was pregnant he had change and became a better man. Now the secret came out, how can he be a good man if he drove his wife to having an affair with another man.

“Who was the man who had an affair with Aff.” he thought to himself.

Ken then stop at a near by park and made a phone call to Fan.

“Hello.” Fan answer.

“I’m coming over.” he told her.

Fan was ecstatic to hear that Ken was going to her place, she been waiting for him to come around again. Ken had told her that he had to take care of Aff while she is not in her state of mind and Fan agreed knowing she was the cause only bring more joy in her life.

Fan got the place ready for Ken to arrive, a knock at the door, Fan peep through the peep hole and Ken was standing right there. She open the door and Ken lunge at her and ripped off her clothes.

“I want you and I want you now.” he told her.

Ken kissed her all over her body as the two stumble to the bedroom. Fan arms wrapped around Ken body as Ken pushed her onto the bed. He then laid on top of her, kissing her neck and caressing her breast. It has been a weeks after weeks that Ken haven’t touch Fan, and the feeling was good. The sexual tension between the two flame up as Ken move down from her neck towards her breasts. He then pulled one of the bra to one side, it then reveal the nipple of the breast. He then place his lips on it and suckled it. He then nibble on it as Fan moan in ecstasy. As he changes breast, Fan moan got louder and louder, she then grab his chin and move his lips to her lips. The two lock lips as their tongue fought against each other.

Ken then stuck his tongue out and started to like her neck, both her breasts and he then headed down to her navel. As he kissed her stomach, he place his hand near her ******, and rub it with his fingers. Fan was aroused and moan in pleasure, Ken then place his head between her legs and started to use his tongue as a weapon of pleasure. Fan moan in bliss, as Ken move his tongue all around and start to suckle it.

Fan then told Ken to get onto his back and she kissed him on the lips some more. She place herself between his legs as she uses her fingers to run through his hair, and down his face. She place one hand on his ***** and rub it up and down making him moan. The faster she rub the more he moan in excitement, she then told him how a real woman can treat a man sexuality. Fan licks her lips and started to lick his *****, she then open her mouth and started to suck it. Fan moved her head up and down making Ken want more and more. Fan almost made him climax but stop. Fan then got up and kissed Ken on the lips once more before she place herself on his hips.

Ken pushed himself up and down as Fan rode on top of him, he place both his hand on her breasts and squeeze it. Fan then lean down and let him suckled and nibble on her breasts. Fan was almost there when Ken flip her onto her stomach and rode her from behind.

“This is new.” she said in pleasure.

Ken kept on going as he moan, it was new for him to, he had never tried this position before and it was giving him a lot of pleasure. He slap Fan butt as she shook with every push that Ken was making. He then pulled her hair and rode her even harder. Fan was asking for more, she wanted to be whip even harder. Ken pushed from behind faster and faster, harder and harder. He then let out a big moan of ecstasy, and Fan scream as the pushing came to a stop.

“Don’t stop yet, I’m just getting started.” she said as she look at him and licks her lips.

Ken was excited to hear her say those words, he then pushes his ***** into her ****** even more. The two was in that position until they both climax and fell onto the bed right next to one another. Ken kissed Fan on the forehead and thank her for the great sex. He told her that he will be staying over night with her and she was happy to hear it.

“What about your wife?” she said innocent like.

“What about her.” he scolded back.

“Won’t she worry about you.”

“She can rot in hell if she wants I don’t care.” Ken then told Fan to go to sleep.

Aff was furious but sad at the same time, she didn’t want to tell him, but he caused her so much pain that all she wanted was to hurt him back. She knew she would lose him from what she had said, but she didn’t care. It wasn’t an affair like he said, it was just a one night stand with a man she couldn’t even remember.

Aff stared out of the window and waited for Ken to come home, hours pass and still he had come back. She then got tired of waiting and went to bed.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Twelve

The next morning Aff came down from her room and told the servant to bring her something to eat. She sat there dazing out into space, as her mother in law walk in and sat next to her.

“Good morning dear, how was your sleep.”

“It was okay I guess mother.”

Aff and her mother in law talk about what happen and her mother in law was giving her some advices. She told Aff that her son is not a bad person, he just puts up a wall so that he won’t get hurt again. Aff was curious to why her mother in law said that Ken was hurt before.

“Hurt again mother what do you mean.”

“Before he met you, he was in love with this other girl, who broke his heart.”

“Ken, a girl broke his heart, I can’t believe it.”

“Believe it dear, she cheated on him and ran off on their wedding day with another man who was richer than he was at the time.”

Aff couldn’t stop asking until she heard the sound of a car pulling up the drive way.

After talking to Ken mother she found out some new things about her husband that kind of soften her heart, but as she saw Ken walking in acting like nothing has happen, she wanted to confront him of where he was last night and why he didn’t come home.

“Ken.” she called out to him.

He ignore her and walk up the stairs.

Aff went after him, she then stop him at the top of the stairs.

“Where did you go, and why didn’t you come back.” she said.

“Why do you care?” he asked back.

“I wanted to finish what he both started yesterday.”

“I don’t feel like it.” he yelled at her.

His mother rushed in and stop him.

“What is your problem Ken, Aff is your wife.” his mother said.

“She’s my problem mother, she had an affair, and the baby could’ve been her lover.” he said in agony.

“Is this true Aff.” her mother in law asked.

“Somewhat mother.” she replied coldly.

“Somewhat how? Aff explain yourself.” her mother in law demanded.

“It wasn’t like the way what Ken said, it wasn’t an affair, I didn’t know who he was that night, all I remember was getting even with Ken.” she said as she look at Ken.

“If it wasn’t Ken pushing me, I would have never done what I did. All the cheating he does mother, it takes a toll on my heart. It’s painful to see a man you love cheat on you, just ask him when I told him what I did. Did it hurt Ken?” she said as tears fell.

“That’s enough from the both of you, stop all this nonsense, you are two grown adult, start acting like one.” Mrs. Wonpuapan put her foot down.

“I know Ken isn’t a great son but he isn’t a bad husband either. But you two have to realize that, that’s all in the past now, get over it and move on. Make it work, you hear me, I don’t want my daughter in law and my son whom I love dearly, part their ways. I see that both of you grew to love one another, why ruin it.” his mother said as she try to get them to reconciled.

Aff listen to Ken mother and took her advice, he cheated, shed cheated, but they only did that to hurt one another. In their heart they knew they both loved each other.

As the two were about to say that they were sorry, Fan barges in.

“Ken, darling where are you at? I got good news.” she said as she whistle in.

“Oh, there you are.” she said as she held onto his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Fan then turn to his mother and greeted her.

“Sawadee Kha Khun Mae ja.” Fan said.

Aff look at Ken with disgust.

“Who is she?” Aff demanded.

Ken was about to speak when Fan interrupted him.

“You must be the famous Taksorn.” Fan said as she gave Aff a bad look.

“My name is Fan Bing Bing, I am Ken other wife.” she said shamelessly.

“What! Is this true Ken.” Aff said in shock.

“It’s not true, we just have a thing.” Ken said coldly.

Fan got mad and told Aff that Ken and her were more then bed buddy.

“Ken, you need to stop all this, just tell her the truth, you made love to me just last night.” Fan said unashamed.

Ken gave Fan a bad look and told her to stop before it gets out of hand.

“No, Ken. I have to tell her the truth between us. We have something and someone growing inside of me.” Fan said as she touch her stomach.

Aff slap Ken across the face.

“You got her pregnant.” she yelled at Ken.

“Yup he did, the doctor told me that I am about seven weeks.” Fan said as she held onto Ken.

“Aren’t you happy Ken, we’re having a baby.”

Ken was shock at all the was going on, he daze out as Aff and Fan went at it.

“Ken is the father so deal with it.” she told Aff.

Aff then slap Fan across the face and called her a home wrecker and a whore.

“Stop it Aff!” Ken yelled out.

Aff was stun.

“Your yelling at me, this whore walks into our home, saying that you in impregnated her, and I’m the one getting yelled at.” Aff said as she saw Fan smiling.

Ken mother was the most stun, she couldn’t believe that her son would bring so much drama to the family. She was ashamed and displeased.

“Stop it, Ken take your whore and leave my home.” his mother finally step in.

“How could you say that to the mother of your grandchild, mother.” Fan said mockingly.

“I won’t believe that this child you are carrying is my grandchild, bring me proof.” Ken mother said as she pointed to the door.

Aff stared at Ken with pain in her eyes.

“I want a divorce you hear me, I want it as fast as possible.” Aff said as she walks away, tears fell as her heart had finally broken it's last piece.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ken is so bad , just cuz he mad at his wife he goes have a hardcore with Fan :lol: . Now more drama , the n'rai is pregrant .