underage kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
forreals tho.. i don't know what this little girl is thinking.....

**like the other thread.. i deleted the pictures because this thread takes too long to load.**
**if you didn't get to see the pictures.. (i'm sure you all have..lol.) it was pictures of her showing cleavage and some other pictures.**

does she not know that she doesn't have to be half naked to be sexy? she can cover up and still look very nice..

neena

sarNie Adult
YOU SURE SHE'S A KID? I THINK SHE'S A TEENAGER. A KID IS LIKE A 5TH GRADER...THAT GIRL LOOK LIKE SHE'S ALREADY A HIGH SCHOOLER. :huh:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
she doesn't look like a teenager (17) to me ... look more in her 20s... no matter how she dress .. either way ... she's still puurrrrty to me LoL

talking about underage kids .. what about underage kids having babies ... ahhh now that more serious than dressing SEXY

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she doesn't look like a teenager (17) to me ... look more in her 20s... no matter how she dress .. either way ... she's still puurrrrty to me LoL

talking about underage kids .. what about underage kids having babies ... ahhh now that more serious than dressing SEXY

some girls don't understand that you don't have to be half naked and exposed to look pretty.
that's all i'm saying.

underage kids having babies.. that's a whole new thread...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i find it funnie..she's beautiful..but she's juz not sexy...beautiful but not sexxie..and i dun tink tis is bad..u should be posting up HmongHottie pichas instead of hers..she's not 1/8 as bad as they are..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LOL..i find it funnie..she's beautiful..but she's juz not sexy...beautiful but not sexxie..and i dun tink tis is bad..u should be posting up HmongHottie pichas instead of hers..she's not 1/8 as bad as they are..

hmong hotties are on a whole new level too.
true. she's pretty.. but not sexy..
wait til she turns 18.. she just might be one of them
she's on her way there.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
shes pretty...
its doesnt look like shes trying to be sexy or anything...
it just look like shes just taking pic...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
mmm dude... seriously... i wouldn't wear that pink shirt to take picture or anywhere.... looks ghetto... or MMer... lol what were they (or her) thinking when choose that outfit.

she's pretty...

what's wrong with the photos? there's nothing taboo about those photos...it's not even overly sexy at all... it's the equivalent of wearing a strapless top...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
one comment......why r we bring photos of her......only......i mean its right that she's under age being sexy...i mean i dislike the photos she took with mai xiong but....i believe not only her took sexy photos there like ways many peeps..that took photos like this underage....i'm underage but i don't take photos like that.......but why gotta bring her up only...?....i don't know......jux my though...too much opinions on her...i guess let her be........its too much to think about.....(is she a good lady or bad...) i mean...who knows......i guess photos doesn't describe all the peeps looks or theirselves....whatever.....jux my thoughs n my opinions...............???????????????..................

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
one comment......why r we bring photos of her......only......i mean its right that she's under age being sexy...i mean i dislike the photos she took with mai xiong but....i believe not only her took sexy photos there like ways many peeps..that took photos like this underage....i'm underage but i don't take photos like that.......but why gotta bring her up only...?....i don't know......jux my though...too much opinions on her...i guess let her be........its too much to think about.....(is she a good lady or bad...) i mean...who knows......i guess photos doesn't describe all the peeps looks or theirselves....whatever.....jux my thoughs n my opinions...............???????????????..................
i know she's not the only underage teenage girl who does pictures like this..
and that's good that you aren't doing pictures like these.
stay proper and dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.