underage kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
one comment......why r we bring photos of her......only......i mean its right that she's under age being sexy...i mean i dislike the photos she took with mai xiong but....i believe not only her took sexy photos there like ways many peeps..that took photos like this underage....i'm underage but i don't take photos like that.......but why gotta bring her up only...?....i don't know......jux my though...too much opinions on her...i guess let her be........its too much to think about.....(is she a good lady or bad...) i mean...who knows......i guess photos doesn't describe all the peeps looks or theirselves....whatever.....jux my thoughs n my opinions...............???????????????..................
i agree...i dun see anyting bad w/ the pichas..i guess some people just don't like her...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
that's true, she's growing up, and people want to show off their pictures online, criticism is just one thing that you risk.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i know her parents..and there's no way tat's happening...
my parents know paginia's parents... she's a hmong hottie
i'm pretty sure those girls parents are so ashamed of their daughters right now
but when people turn 18.. they dont really care what their parents think anymore...
who knows?? good girls do go bad.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
true. but guess wat, she dont even look all that anymore because we see to many pix of her that just made us tired.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i agree with u girls. the more i look at her the more i before to think that she isnt even pretty. nws tsis yog cov es zoo nkauj tob tob.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
her photo is like everywhere i go........true that when you look at her, you kinda look tired...........but she is very beautiful when you first time saw her........even though her picha are very gay in somewhat..............i don't really have comment about that...........maybe that what she want.......who care................i take picha tooo......but not showing my crack...........every one have their own taste..........anywase that juss my opionion............no hard feeling ok............

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i agree with u girls. the more i look at her the more i before to think that she isnt even pretty. nws tsis yog cov es zoo nkauj tob tob.
that's true too.
if you keep looking at her.. she starts to look like... iono..
ahaha.
some girls don't look pretty when you first look at them..
but then if you keep looking at them... they start to look prettier

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
her photo is like everywhere i go........true that when you look at her, you kinda look tired...........but she is very beautiful when you first time saw her........even though her picha are very gay in somewhat..............i don't really have comment about that...........maybe that what she want.......who care................i take picha tooo......but not showing my crack...........every one have their own taste..........anywase that juss my opionion............no hard feeling ok............
ahaha. that's what i'm trying to say.. why is she taking pictures showing her crack?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my parents know paginia's parents... she's a hmong hottie
i'm pretty sure those girls parents are so ashamed of their daughters right now
but when people turn 18.. they dont really care what their parents think anymore...
who knows?? good girls do go bad.
"when people turn 18 they don't reallie care what their parents think anymore" well tat's ur opinion..cuz i'm turning 18 soon...and i'm sure still gonna care wat they tink...i guess i'm not part of that "group"

nah! it's not gonna happen...wen it does u can come back and tell me about it... :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
"when people turn 18 they don't reallie care what their parents think anymore" well tat's ur opinion..cuz i'm turning 18 soon...and i'm sure still gonna care wat they tink...i guess i'm not part of that "group"

nah! it's not gonna happen...wen it does u can come back and tell me about it... :lol:
exactly. that is MY opinion. so why are you trippin?

that's good that you will still care about what your parents think.. happy early bday to you...

we'll just have to wait and see... little girls grow up faster than you think.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about you guys but the more i look at her pictures... the ulgier she get. just my opinion.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree when they're overage their parent can't really do anything about it except if the parents are really stricted.......

Status
Not open for further replies.