Unexpected Feeling

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling

Title- Unexpected Feeling…
Staring-
Bie Sukrit as Tonnarm
Mew Peerachaya as Meen

**These two paring were the making of making me so obsesses with Thai lakorns until this very day**

Summary- Meen is a lower class girl, but lives her life strongly with pride and respect. Tonnarm is a very wealthy person, who only cares about his self, and his kind, looking down on those that are lower than him. One day both of them happen to get stuck on an elevator together. Meen was starting a new job, as for Tonnarm, he was the owner of the hotel. What would hold in the future for both?

Chapter 1

The world is fill with all kind of people. Somehow everyone show different respect for one and another. To those that are poor, the rich would show no respect at all. But to those are that are the same kind as them, respect are shown as if it was nothing. As for the poor, whoever they met either poor or rich, their respects are the same. Meen believe in so, no matter rich or poor, she still have pride in herself she would not treat anyone better then another.

Meen looked up at the building stood in front of her, “Whoa!” she said observing the building, “I’m going to work here!” she smiled.

Taking a deep breath she enter the building, “I’m in heaven!” she thought looking around her surrounding, everything looked expensive; couches fill one end of the room. Meen froze there as she took another seep breath as she walked toward the reference desk.

“Hi, how may I help you today?” the lady behind the counter asked.

Meen smiled back, “Um… I’m here for a job interview.” she replies.

“Oh, you most be Meen correct?”

“Yes.”

“Well, boss when waiting for you, just take the elevator up to floor 15, turn to you left and her room should be the one at the end of that hallway.” she explained.

Meen smiled back as she bowed and left.

Waiting for the elevator, someone came to join her; she looked over there next to her stood a well boy, around his mid-20. Her’s eyes widen as he turn toward her, she quickly looked away, “He’s most be one of those angel!” she thought, as she started giggling,

Suddenly as she snapped back to reality she looked at her side again and he was gone, at the corner of her eyes she saw the elevator door closing, “WAIT!” she yelled, hoping to catch it. Lucky enough she was able to slide her hand to stop the door from closing.

“Made it!” she whisper, as she smile and enter the elevator, “Sorry.” she apologized, as she clicks the button to close the door.

Suddenly the elevator started shaking, causing Meen to become unbalance, just as she was about to fall, the handsome boy from before grabbed her before she hit the ground.

As she looked him in the eyes, her heart started the beat, was she really in heaven, and was this her angel to save her life. All kind of questions suddenly started rushing into her head.

Suddenly he let her go, “Be careful next time.” he said, as he fixed his suit.

She bowed again, “I’m sorry! Thank you!”

He looked at her and then to the elevator, as the light went out, “What the fuck is wrong with this!” he yelled, as he kicked the door.

His action caused Meen to back up, and only staring at him.

He looked at her once again, “WHAT!?” he yelled, taking at better look at her.

She quickly notice and cover her chest.

The boy smirked, “Shitty thing like you, who would want?”

Hearing his insult, Meen got mad, “What?!”

“No one what some shit that look like you!” he repeated louder.

Meen angrily looked at him, “Watch what you are saying!”

“Why should I?” he asked.

Meen got angrier as her hand turned into a fist.

“Why? What are you here for? Are you another hobo coming here to beg for money?”

Meen couldn’t take anymore of his remark as she swings at him causing him to fall to the floor. She looked down on him, as he was holding his cheek, “I maybe poor, but I have my pride and respect! You in the other hand need to learn!” she said, as the light came on and the door opened.

**To Be Continued**

***This is my first time actually posting up in here… I don’t know if anyone would like it. ALSO I’m truly sorry my grammar SUCKS***

****Comment if you like it!****

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss them together so much^^ I really love Bie with Mew and Fang. Where she been gone for a very long time now?? :scratchhead2:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I miss them together so much^^ I really love Bie with Mew and Fang. Where she been gone for a very long time now?? :scratchhead2:
Mew went back to school, studying :D I don't know if she's gonna come back.
I really want her to. I love her with Bie!! :D
-------------
Anyways, I love the story so far!! <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aha, Meen is so cute when she sees him x) Angel, of course, Bie is an angel !
Woow, you've got good writing skills.
Aha, he deserves that punch. Geesh, Bie's gonna be a meanie in here, riight?
I love the idea !
Can't wait for the next updates.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Mew went back to school, studying :D I don't know if she's gonna come back.
I really want her to. I love her with Bie!! :D
-------------
Anyways, I love the story so far!! <3
REALLY!? She went back to school!? Ohh i hope for her to come back! I miss both of them! I want them to make another lakorns together!! :D

AWWW... thank you a lot!~ ^^

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I know right?! I really miss them together too! I really hope for them to do another lakorns together!! >...< it would be nice to see Bie and Mew again in ACTION!! :D

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Aha, Meen is so cute when she sees him x) Angel, of course, Bie is an angel !
Woow, you've got good writing skills.
Aha, he deserves that punch. Geesh, Bie's gonna be a meanie in here, riight?
I love the idea !
Can't wait for the next updates.
Hehhe :DD YAY! I am so so happy you like it!! My writing skill is good?? REALLY?! Thank you... i know it suck! T^T I'm trying to improve it!~
Hehehe you got it right girl!~ He's going to be a meanie in here! HAHA XD
I would try to update soon!!~ ^^

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Hehhe :DD YAY! I am so so happy you like it!! My writing skill is good?? REALLY?! Thank you... i know it suck! T^T I'm trying to improve it!~
Hehehe you got it right girl!~ He's going to be a meanie in here! HAHA XD
I would try to update soon!!~ ^^
Unlike me! I sukced when i started writing mines! You rock though! You are doing a very good job!

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry for not updating!!! I'm trying my BEST!!! Please hold with me! I would try to update as soon as i can!~ >...< thank you!~

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

Exiting the elevator as the door closed behind her, she took a glance back at the elevator door, “ARGH! What a dude!” she murmured under her breath, as she started walking toward the end of the hall. She suddenly stopped, as she took a deep breath, “Calm down Meen…” she said, “Screw him… I will never meet him again.” she continued.

Looking up from where she was standing, at the end of the hall, there was her target; she took one last deep breath as she walked toward the double door at the end of the hallway.

Once she reached the door she stops once more, as she took another deep breath, her heart was racing, she was nervous, what if she made a mistake? What if she gets fire right away? What would she tell her parent, all kind of question was rushing through her head.

She slowly brought her hand up to her chest, as she constantly took deep breath, “its okay,” she mumbled, “There’s nothing to worry! I can do this.” she added, as she pulled a smile on her face and focused her hand to knock on the door.

“Please come in.” Someone answered from inside, causing Meen to backed out.

Her heart begin to race even faster now, “its okay, calm down.” she repeated to herself as she opened the door and entered the room. As she entered the room, she closed the door behind her, then faced the front and bowed, “Good Morning.” she greeted.

The lady sitting behind the counter stood up and greeted her back, “You must be Meen.” the older lady said.

Meen nodded her head and agree.

“Nice to meet you, I am the president of this hotel, you can call my Madam.”

Meen bowed again, “Nice to meet you Madam.”

Seeing this caused the Madam to smile, “Please come closer.” she commended.

Hearing this Meen took a couple steps closer to the desk.

As she took a better look at Meen, she started to nod her head, “I know you are going to be a hardworking person.”

Meen looked at her confused, “Thank you.” just as she was about to bowed again, the Madam stopped her.

“That’s enough; you don’t have to have that much respect.”

All she could do was look at the lady in front of her confusedly, even since she was young, she was always taught that, whoever was older, or is in a higher class, you must always show them respect, Meen slowly gave a nervous smile.

“You should start your work now!” she said, as she pressed a button on her phone, “Please come in, and show this new worker what to do.” she said, as she looked back up to Meen and smile.

In a moment a young looking women enter the room, “Morning Madam” she bowed, “I’m here to assist the new worker” she continued.

The Madam smiled, “Well this is Meen,” she said, “Meen this is Donut, she my secretary, she will be the one showing you around.”

Meen greeted her.

As she smile at Meen.

After showing Meen around the hotel, it was time for Meen to start her first day of work, her first job was clean all the rooms on the 10th floors.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While cleaning the rooms, the Madam stopped by, as she took a glance over at the younger girl, in the room cleaning, a smile slowly appear, “I think you will be the perfect one to help me.” she mumbled as she walked out of the room.

Walking back to her office, she stopped by the front desk, “Donut, after Meen finish, can you please tell her to meet with me, because I have something to discuss with her.” she said.

“Okay.”

“Thank you.” she replies as she enters her office again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a couple of hours, Meen was finally finish for her first day, Meen smile as she looked around her last room of the day, “I did it, I got the job.” she said.

Walking to the front desk to check out, Donut stopped her, “Meen,” she said, causing Meen to look up at her.

“Yes?” she answers, as she slowly smiled.

“Madam will like a couple of word with you, before you leave tonight.” she answers.

After hearing this, Meen’s heart begin to race again, “Did I do something wrong? I’m I already going to get fire?” she thought, as she bowed at Donut, and excuse herself.

Slowly she walked to the Madam’s office again, as she continued to take more deep breath to calm down, she manage to knock the door again. “Madam, this is Meen.” she said.

“Please come in.”

Hearing this Meen took one last deep breath as she open the door and enters.

Entering the room, the Madam looked at her as she still kept a smile on her face, Meen only stared at the ground, suddenly the Madam started to laugh, causing Meen to look up at her confusedly. “Is something wrong?” Madam asked.

“No-Nothing’s wrong.” Meen hesitated to answer.

The Madam smile, “Don’t worry, you are not in trouble.” she paused, “I just… I was just wondering... if you will help me out on something.” she added.

Meen looked up at her, “I will love to help you with anything.” she answer.

Hearing this, the Madam couldn’t help, but smile at this friendly girl standing in front of her, “Meen, I will like to ask you, if you will like to have a second job?” she asked.

Meen looked at the Madam confusedly, “A second job?”

“Yes, I will like to ask you, if you will like to work at my house, for two to three month, since I am short on one maid” she said.

Meen smile, “I will love to help you.”

The Madam nodded her head, “I’m happy you will be helping. I will like you to start in one week.” she said.

“Yes.”

“We will talk more on the following week, today you most be tried, you should get going, before there’s no more taxi for the night.” she said.

Meen bowed, “Have a good night Madam.” she said as she left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meen happily walked pass the over night store that was still opening, as the owner notice her and called her, but she didn’t hear and walked pass the owner.

The owner quickly ran out and stopped Meen, “Meen.” she said as she smile at the younger girl.

“Oh, Aunt Tang, why are you doing out here?” Meen said, snapping out of thoughts.

“My shop is right there,” she pointed, “Did you forget?” she paused, as she came to a conclusion, “Are you drunk? Have you been drinking?” she asked.

Meen laughed, “Aunt Tang, I’m not drunk, it was that I wasn’t playing attention, sorry” Meen bowed.

Aunt Tang laughed also, “Enough of joking around, why are you back so late? How was your first day of work?”

Meen finally remember why she wasn’t playing any attention, “Aunt Tang!” she suddenly said, “I have exciting news to tell you!” she added.

“Exciting news?”

“Yes, Aunt Tang, I have a second job now!” Meen answered.

“Meen, go, take this with you and go tell your parents!” she said, as she handed a bag of veggie to Meen.

“Thank you so much.” Meen said, as she bowed and left.

Meen started walking home again, as a smile appear on her face once more.

As Meen made it home, her family was still up waiting for her, as she enter with a smile on her face, “I’m back” she called out, causing everyone to smile at her, her mom stood up and helped her with the veggie as she made her way to the couches where everyone was sitting.

Meen clear her throat, “I have something important to tell you guys.” she said.

“Don’t tell me you got fire already.” he younger brother said.

Hearing this Meen glared at him.

“Poo!” her mother shushes.

Poo looked back down, as Meen begin to talk again, “I’m getting a second job.” Meen finished.

“A second jobs?!”

Meen nodded in agreement.

“How? Why? Where?” her mother started asking.

“I will start working in my second job next week, how I got it, I don’t actually know, my boss just talked to me today as I was coming home, AND lastly before you ask… the second job will only last a couple of month, I will be switching places at my workplace and her home.”

“HER HOME!?” everyone yelled.

Meen backed a little, “Yes, her home, I will be helping her around her home because she is short a maid.”

“A MAID!?”

Meen slowly nodded, “It’s the same thing I’m doing at the hotel I’m working at right now, and there won’t be any difference.”

Meen’s mom shook her head, “I don’t trust you with this job.”

“I agree I too disagree with this job.” her dad answers.

“ME TOO!” Poo yelled.

Meen looked at them, “Too late now… I already agree to it.” she said.

“WHAT!? WHY?”

“I thought you guys will be happy with me, if I had a second job… I didn’t know.”

“Meen, tomorrow you should go back to tell her, that you change your mind and can’t do the job.”

“I… I can’t” Meen disagreed.

“Why not?”

“PLEASE mom, dad, and Poo! We really need to money, allow me to work, just let me work the first day?” Meen begged.

They all stare at one and another, “OK-”

“NO!” Poo yelled as he stood up, staring at the mom and dad with a smile, only to get a glare back, he slowly sat back down, “Or maybe not…” he murmured.

Meen’s mom looked at her again, “Meen, if you really, REALLY want this job, then I will allow you too.”

Hearing this Meen jumped up from where she was sitting and hugged her parent, “Thank you! Thank you so much!”

They smile at her as they hugged her back, “Now go take a shower and go to sleep, you have work tomorrow again.” her mom said, as she let go of Meen.

Meen smile at them, “Good night.” she said as she left the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weeks passed by and yet again Meen was once more in the Madam’s office, discussing about the new job at her home.

“Meen, I will like you to just help around my house, like you do here, just clean around.” she said, looking up at her.

Meen nodded in agreement, “Please take care of me.” she said.

Suddenly the Madam stood up and walked over to her, “Meen, I will like you to take turn, from working here and there okay, out of a week I would like you to be at my place at least four times.”

Meen nodded again.

The Madam suddenly started walking, “I would also like for you to start today.”

Hearing this Meen’s eye widen, “Today?” she repeated.

“Yes, today.” she paused, and turn back to look at Meen again, “Come I’ll bring you there myself.”

Meen nervously nodded as she followed the Madam.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Reaching the home of the Madam, Meen was speechless; the Madam’s house wasn’t a normal looking house, it was more like a mansion, there was a big flower garden in the front connecting it with the side, as the house itself was huge, there was a small stairs that lead to the double door.

The Madam walked ahead of her, as Meen continue to praise her surrounding.

Just as they enter the door, a younger man walked down the stairs. Meen took a glance at him and her eyes widen.

**To Be Continued**

***SORRY for the LATE update... I will try to update the next one as soon as possible!***

****COMMENT are LOVED!~****

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Can't wait for more!!!!:DDD So happy that she got a second job though, hopefully nothing will happen to her at the house... :thumbsup: