Unexpected Feeling

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

Meen stood there pointing at the person in front of her, it felted like the world had stopped, and there was only the two of them staring back at one and another. Suddenly Meen snapped back out, in front of her stood the rude angel from before, “Ho-”

“What are you doing here?!” he interrupted.

“Oh you two know each other?” The Madam said pointing at Meen then at him.

“NO!” he yelled, “I don’t know such people that LOW.” he said eyeing Meen.

Meen glared back.

“Meen have yo-”

“No!” he answered before hearing that whole question, “Like I have said before I don’t know people of such a low class.”

“Well, I’ll introduce you two then.” The Madam said as she looked over to Meen, “Meen this is my son Tonnarm,” she paused as she looked over at her son, “Ton, this is Meen, she a new worker here and at the hotel.” she said.

Meen bowed, “Nice to meet you.”

Ton only glares at her, “She? She’s a worker? More live a beggar.” he said.

“TON! Where’s your manner.”

“Manner? Such low people, we have to give them manner too? Then mind as will give manner to dirt also then.” he replied.

Meen couldn’t take his insult anymore, “You a-” Meen quickly stopped herself, she can’t let this slip, she need to work, she’s not here to argue with anyone. Meen took a deep breathe, “Sorry” she bowed.

“Ton!” she yelled.

Meen bowed again, “its okay.” Meen said.

“Ton gets going.”

“You are not going to work today?” he asked.

“Not yet, I will come back later, first I have to introduce Meen to the head maid, and then I’ll come back.”

“She’s really working here today?” he said taking a glance at Meen.

“Of course, why would I just randomly bring her here?” she answers.

Ton looked at Meen, “I can’t let you work here.” he thought as he came up with a plan, “Mom, I won’t be going to work again today.” he suddenly said, still staring at Meen.

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel like it, I have a feeling something bad had just enter this house.”

“Ton, you haven’t been to work for weeks now, get going.”

“No, just one more day, until I kill this bad thing.”

“Bad thing? Stop talking nonsense, get going.” she said, pushing the boy toward the door.

“Mom, I promise, tomorrow if I can’t rid of it, I will be coming to work again.”

The Madam sighs, “Okay.”

Ton took one last glance at Meen as he hurried up the stairs.

The Madam looked at Meen, “Don’t mind him, he been acting very strange today.”

Meen smiled, “Don’t worry, he don’t bother me.”

“Lets go meet the head maid now.”

Meen nodded as she follows the Madam into the Maid’s House.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

While walking to the Maid’s House, the background was just as beautiful as the front, it was fill with flower from yellow to blue, it was nothing Meen ever seen before, Meen continued to look at her surrounding as they made there way into the Maid’s House.

Once they reached the Maid’s House, there was an older, much older lady then Meen greeted the Madam and Meen, “Morning.” she bowed, causing Meen to bow back.

“Morning.” Meen greeted.

“Sai, this is Meen, she will be one of the new maid working here temporary for the time being.” she said greeting Sai toward Meen, “Meen this is head maid Sai, she been working here for quite a long time now, she will be the one in charge of you and if you have any question, don’t heisted to ask her.” the Madam added.

Meen bowed to greet her, “Please take good care of me.” she said.

Sai slowly smile.

“Madam?” she asked.

“Will Meen be staying here? Or will she be going back in fourth from home and here.” Sai asked.

“Ohh, thank you so much Sai.” she paused as she looked at Meen, “Meen, I forgot to tell you, but since you are working here, I will like for you to stay here for the time being, would that be okay with you?”

Hearing this Meen looked at her with worrisome, would she be able to live with the evil angle? Would they even get along?

Meen cleared her throat, “I don’t know if I can…” she slowly answers.

“Oh, why not?”

Meen bowed, “Sorry, but I worry a lot about my family, and I don’t know if they will allow me to, I’m sorry.”

The Madam looked at her, “I understand you, but if you don’t stay here it might be harder for you to get here on time and leave, because being a maid is doesn’t always have a time of leaving, it’s just random.”

Meen looked at her, then smiled, “I will try to talk to my parents about it, and I will give you the answer tomorrow.” she said.

The Madam smiled back, “Thank you for understanding. Will I will have to go now. Take care.” she said as she left the house.

Meen looked at Sai as she smiled.

Sai smiled back, “I’ll start with showing you around and telling you the basic rule.” she said.

Hearing this Meen took out a notebook from her bag.

Sai looked at her with confuse, “It’s just the basic rule, why would you need a notebook?” she asked.

Meen smiled back, “I just want to take some note, just in case I forget.”

The older lady smiled back, “Okay should we begin?”

“Yeah.” Meen nodded.

Sai first bought Meen into the living room; the living was big; there was a huge window in the middle of the room, a huge couch in front of it, with two little couch on either side of the bigger couch, on the other side of the couch was a fire place, on top of the fire place, has individual picture of each family member, above it all was a huge picture of the whole family.

Sai looked at Meen, “This here is the living room, and in here you will have to most likely clean everything and make sure there are no dusts.”

Meen quickly wrote it down, “Living room most have no dust.” she repeated.

As they enter a big door, it bought them into another room, it also looked like the living room; there was another fire place, with the family picture above it, but this room didn’t have long crouches, it had more single crouches, and in the middle of it all, was HUGE tall roll of books shelves.

“This is the family study room, in here you will have to do the same as what you would do in the living room- make sure there are not dust anywhere, but you also will have to check every other week and organize the book in order.” she explained.

Meen nodded her head as she jot it down, “Okay.” she said as she finish.

Sai smiled at her, as she continued walking around the house.

After about an hour they finally made their way back into the maid’s house, “That’s a lot of room.” Meen said looked over her notes.

Sai laughed, “For now it makes seem like there’s a lot, but once you work here for 20 years, there is not that much anymore.”

Meen smiled back, “I hope so.”

“Oh yeah your room, I hope they got it ready, I just told them awhile ago.”

“My room?”

“Yes, you are planning on staying here for the time being right?”

Meen hesitated to answer or do anything, “I still don’t know yet…”

“Well, I’ll show you anyways, just in case you actually stay.”

Meen smiled, “I guess.”

Sai walked Meen into the maid’s sleeping place, as she opened a door, “This will be your room Meen.” she said.

Meen took a glance at it, the room itself wasn’t small, it was bigger than what she had at home; there was a small bed by the side of the room, a window above it and a drawer at the end of the room, and a small fan by the side.

“I know it’s not big, but it’s big enough.”

Meen smiled, “It’s big…”

Sai looked at her, “I guess… Should we get started on our chores?”

Meen nodded taking her eyes of the room, “What should I do today?”

Hearing that Sai thought for a moment, “Oh, I know you should go and clean up the living room and study room, I haven’t clean it up since the other day, just go brush it around to make sure everything is neat and clean.”

Meen nodded, “Okay.” she said, hearing this Sai smiled as she walked away.

Watching until the older lady was out of sight, Meen took a deep breath, “OUT of everyone in this world, out of all these houses, out of EVERYTHING, I have to meet him again?” she murmured, “I guess…”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Making her way into the living room, Meen finally took a glance at her watch, “4:00” she read, “If I was working at the hotel, at this time I would be already on my way home.” she murmured under her breath. Meen quickly shook it off her as she started wiping the small coffee table in front of the room.

From afar Ton watched her, he can not allow her to work nor live in the same building as him, “I can’t let a poor person like you suddenly working here.” he murmured, as he continued to watch her, “You are going to get fire today or never.” he said as he walked in to the living room.

“Hey!” he yelled, causing Meen to drop the vase she was holding, seeing the shattered vase, caused Ton to come up with an idea, “Do you know how expensive that is?!” he yelled walking toward her.

Meen looked at him with fear in her eyes, “I didn’t mean you, you frighten me.” she explained.

“Frighten you!? Are you lying?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry” she apologizes.

“With such a clumsy person like you, I don’t want you to take care of anything in this house!” he yelled. “GET OUT!”

“I’m sorry! I’m very sorry!”

“This house doesn’t allow such clumsy and poor person!”

Hearing this Meen got angry, just when she was about to snap, she stopped herself, as she took a deep breathe, “I’m sorry, I understand.”

“Better.”

Just when Meen was about to leave, the Madam walked in.

**End of Chapter**

***NOTES***
I'm sorry for my late update, but i will try my best to update sooner!!~ PLEASE wait for me!? ENJOY!!~ Comment are <3!~

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! ♥♥♥ this ch! I hope nothing else happens again! He's so mean to her too, gosh just because he's rich!;((( Plz write soon! I'll be waiting!!!:DDD

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! ♥♥♥ this ch! I hope nothing else happens again! He's so mean to her too, gosh just because he's rich!;((( Plz write soon! I'll be waiting!!!:DDD
Aww!! Thank you so much for still be reading!!! :D I PROMISE you i will write quicker just for YOU!!! (i hope)