Until You

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult

Nadech- Athit Nice guy. A guy who owns a company. Heart broken many times. He money was used by his past girlfriend. falls in love with Nang Fah(yaya). His older brother is Pong(om).

Yaya- Nang Fah A sweet innocent girl. She is a middle class woman. She works for Athit and falls in love with him. Friends with Plai(Min). She is not outgoing. She have respect for people who gives her respect. Not to people who are rude to her.
---------------------------------------------------
Main Supporters

Mark- Tawan (Brother of Nang Fah) Sweet man. Never gives up on anything. Always loved Kwan, but she never notice him because he wasn't rich. He just got back from studying.

Mint- Kwan (Co worker Athit) Mean, and evil. Jealous of Nang Fah. Never notice anyone besides Athit. Then she notice the love from a middle-class man.

Min- Plai (Friend of Nang Fah) A sexy, hot, type girl. She just loves to spend money. She is high class girl. She is friends with Nang Fah even though Nang Fah is not a High Class girl like her. She only goes for kindness of people.
Falls in love with Om.

Om- Pong (Older brother of Athit) Funny guy. He becomes a actor and learns about love.
--------------------------------
Summary
Athit and Nang Fah meets each other. They fell in love first sight. In Athit's past, he was always heart broken by every girl.
This time when he met Nang Fah, it was different. She worked for him in his company. He fell in love with her first sight. She fixed his heart back to normal, and made him smile.

Each time they were together, Kwan was always jealous. She always had a plan to ruin them, but Tawan comes along and ruins her
plan. he only did that because he loved her, but she never notice. They always argued. not one day they will stop arguing.

Plai and Pong met in High School. They never seen each other since. But they meet again. That's when the storm came in again. They never got along because a project in High School. Each time they argue about something, one of them will bring up about the project they did in High School. One day they audition for the Thai Industries. They paired up as Prang. Plai hated him and wanted to quit right away, but she was was not allowed to. Having the romantic scene in the Lakorn, made them fall in love. Until, Pong confessed.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1-Love at first sight

A knock at a office door.
"Yes Nong?" a voice said.
"Sir, this is you're secetary's new assistant." Nong said.
A Handsome man turned around on his chair. "Bring her in." Said the handsome guy.
Nong opened the door for a beautiful woman about 5.5 feet tall.
"Sir Athit, this is the woman we hired to help Kwan." Nong said.
Athit the handsome guy stared at the beautiful woman blankley. She stared back at him the same way.
"Sir Athit." Nong said. Athit went back to focus. "Sit please." Athit asked the woman.
She sat down as Nong walked out.

"I see your name is Nang Fah. You graduated out of accounting, right?" Athit said. "Yes, I did." Nang Fah answered.
"Well, let's see what else we have for you." Athit said.
Athit looked at her papperwork and saw all of her majoritys. He looked at her back and forth from her resme.
"Is somthing wrong ka?" Nangfah asked.
"Uh, no. Would you like to start today?" Athit asked.
"I would sure love to! Can I?" Nang Fah was so happy, she smiled happily.

He looked at her blankley again.
Someone walked in loudly and he lost concetration on her.
"Sir, Someone called and wanted to talk to you. I transferred the call already." a worker said.
"Thank you Kwan. This is your assistance, please help her out." Athit said.
Nangfah got up and walked out.
"This way please." Kwan leaded Nangfah.

Athit was looking at Nangfah's picture from her reseme. He forgot already that he had a call, until his phone office phone ranged.

"Sawadee Kap." Athit said on the phone.
"NI, how come you don't pick up your phone?" a guy on the phone said.
"I'm sorry. I forgot Kwan trasferred me. p'Pong did you audition yet? Come on, us Adisuan never give up." Athit said.
"Oh, ho! Who said I'll give up!" Pong was walking on the sidewalk and bumped into someone. he dropped his phone on the ground.

"NI! Watch where your going!" Pong and the girl said at the same time.
Athit was still on the phone"p"Pong! where'd you go???" All of a sudden the line went off.

"MY PHONE!" Pong yelled. His phone was ran over by a motorcycle.
"NI, don't act like i don't rember you Plai!" Pong said running over to her grabbing her arm.
"I don't know you! Let go of me! And how do you know my name!" Plai said.
She looked carefully at him.
"Pong! You jerk!(punchin him in the face) Thats what you get! Remeber my project you stoled!?" Plai yelled out.
he didn't let go of her. so she decided to yell.
"HELP ME! This guy is trying to touch me! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!?" Plai shouted out loudly.
"What! I am not doing anything to you!" Pong shouted after her.
"Look someone is coming!" Plai said.
He was scared and let her go. But noone was there.
Plai ran off into a studio. But Pong was trying to look for her, but she wasn't found.
"You think you can run off? I'll find you sooner or later!" Pong said to himself.

"This is your desk. Your work will be on your desk every morning when you get here." Kwan said to Nangfah.
"Thanks alot Kwan. I am looking forward to work with you. If I do something wrong, please tell me. I don't know if i will last long. But please just help me if i struggle." Nangfah said.
"I am willing to help you with whatever just to make our company better and more successful." Kwan said to Nangfah.
"Thank you. You are so kind." Nangfah to Kwan.
They smiled to each. Kwan and Nangfah worked happily together.

After work Nangfah couldn't get a ride home. All the taxis were full.
Athit walked out and saw her. He walked over to her.
"Nangfah! Do you need a ride? i'll drop you off at home." Athit asked her.
"No need. I am waiting for a taxi." Nangfah said.
"No, the taxi doesn't come here often. I'll take you." Athit told her and leaded her to the car.
He opened the door for her. She walked in the car and he smiled. he wanted to get to know her more.
As he was backing up a car came right behind them.
Nangfah looked and it was her brother Tawan.
"Athit, you don't need to take me anymore. My brother is here."Nangfah said as she walked out the car.

Nangfah ran happily to the car. "p'Tawan!" She hopped on the car and they left. Athit wasn't so lucky that day.

*Athit's house(his bedroom)
Athit was holding a picture of a girl and him together. "I think it's time for me to move on." Athit said to himself.
Athit put the picture on the drawer and feel asleep.

This is my second fanfic. I am not good at writing fanfics so please bare with me!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ohh yay! another yadech ff! thanks na! I'll definitely be tuning in!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2-The love begins

Nangfah was getting ready to go to sleep. Right then her brother came in the room.
"How was the interview? Did you get the job? Are they gonna accept you?" Tawan her brother asked. 
"The interview was good. I got the job. Are you proud of me?" Nangfah replied. 
Tawan was get happy and hugged her. "Of course I'm proud of you! I did all this hard work to put you in school. You gave me an award by working in the most famous company in Bangkok!" Tawan said.
"p'Tawan! Thanks for all the hard work you've done for me to get to college. I'll repay you!" Nangfah said hugging him. 

*The next day*

"oy! Watch where your going do you not have eyes!?" Plai yelled out.
"I saw where I was going! It was just you PLAI!" Pong said.
Plai looked and and saw Pong. Plai was so furious she saw him again!
"NI!!! Are you stalking me?! Huh? Are you?" Plai said pushing him.
Plai kept pushing him until he fell on the ground.
"I am not stalking you! I work here!" Pong said to Plai while getting up.
Pong got up and looked at her.
"what you looking at? Huh?" Plai said looking at pong confusly.
He looked up and down at her.
"You dont fit to be an actress." pong said to her.
Plai was getting mad since Pong said that to her. 
"You are so rude!" she was so mad she turned head so hard her hair wipped his face.
Pong started looking at her while walking away.
"I meant to say you were super sexy. You'd kill me neither way." he said to himself.

"Here. I'll drop you off here." Tawan said.
"Thanks for the ride p'Tawan." Nangfah said to Tawan.
"just work hard ok." Tawan said petting her head(not like s dog)
"ka!" Nangfah said walking out the car door.

Nangfah walked inside, and around the corner her desk she bumbed into Athit.
"uh, sorry sir. I didn't mean too." Nangfah said being scared.
"no, it's alright. You here an hour late." Athirt said.
"What!? I am. Oh, I am truly sorry! I think I set me alarm clock late! I am very sorry!!!" Nangfah was scared she apologize so many times.
"No. Your not late. I was just playing around with you. You just on time." Athit said smiling. 
"Oh. I was scared for a moment there. I promise I will never be late!" Nangfah was keeping a promise to herself.
"it's ok if you late a couple times. As long as you can work hard to be successful." Athit  said walking away.
As athit walked away Nangfah said to herself, "He is so nice. I am really happy I am working for him. Any girl who gets him must be very lucky!"

"you are now officially an actress now. You will be in the Channel 7 industry." a director gave Min a paper.
"Thank you very much!" Min was so pleased.
"You will have be able to meet some of our senior actress. Like Aum P. You know you look almost like her. Well all I need you to do is sign our 2 year contract." the director handed her a piece of paper to sign.
"KA." Min said signing the paper.
"oh, and also I want you to meet our new actor." The director got up and bought a person in.
"Pong!?" Plai was surprised to see him. 

Nangfah got herself some coffee. She was walking and bumped into Athit. All of her coffee splat onto him.
"I... I... I am so sorry! I didn't mean too! I rea..." Nangfah was scared and didn't know what to say.
"It's ok. I'll clean it up." Athit said.
"I'll help you." Nangfah said grabbing some napkin. 
She was wiping the stain but Athit didn't allow her. He grabbed her hands by accident. They both looked at each other for a moment. 
"sorry." Athit said.
"Uh, I'm gonna go now." Nangfah said nervously. 
Nangfah walked away back to her desk.

"Nangfah! That was not necessary of you!" Nangfah said to herself.
As she was thinking to herself her phone ranged. She picked up her phone and it was Plai.
"Sawadee ka." Nangfah said on the phone.
"did you get your job?" Plai asked on the phone.
"Yeah, I did. It is going well already. *Sighs*" Nangfah said.
"are you worried about something? Here, I'll take you out to eat later? You like that? I am mad at someone right now. I need your advise." Plai said.
"I dont know if I can go. I'll call you later. Lunch break is over in a minute." Nangfah said hanging up the phone.
*line goes off* 
"Nangfah! Nangfah!" Plai said but Nangfah wasn't there. 
"you still have 20 minute left! Hmm(hanging up the phone.) I still wanted to talk about Po.." Right there that moment Pong came in.
"talking about me?"  Pong said.
"Who is gonna talk about you! I'm getting ready to leave for lunch! Don't mess with me!" Plai pushed him out of the way.

*8 PM after work* 
"Can I pick you up?" Plai asked Nangfah on the phone.
"no, my brother will be coming." Nangfah replied.
"No! I called him already! He said I can pick you up." Plai said on the phone happily.
"But I.. I.." "no buts! I am coming look to your left." Plai was already there waiting for her.
Nangfah gave Plai a frown face. She walked in the car and they drove away.

"I saw your Ex Mai today. She looks happy with a rich guy. Your rich too! Why'd she have to leave?" Pong said to Athit in the car.
"Really, you gotta remind me of the girl i dated a year ago. I was over her a long time ago! I still miss Lilly. I wish she had never left me. I loved her very much. I guess I am not as handsome as you. All girls I've gone with played me. I feel like a loser." Athit was very sad while telling Pong that.
"It's ok, you'll find someone better. Unlike me. I like someone but can't confess." Pong said.
"You got a girl on your mind? Tell me who it is?" Athit said.
"Mai Bauk!" Pong said.

Tawan was driving up to Athit's comapany. But Nangfah was no where to be found. He was getting worried until he saw Kwan.
"Uh, excuse me? Do you know where Nangfah is at?" Tawan asked Kwan.
"I really don't know. I saw leave in a car." Kwan was still looking for a Taxi.
"Do yu know who she went with?" Tawan was scared she went with a stranger.
"No." Kwan said.
"Thanks." Tawan went back in his car.
"Hmm, since that is Nangfah brother, I should ask him for a ride home." She ran for his car.
"Mmmm, can you give me a ride home?" Kwan asked.
"Sure." Kwan went in the car and they drove off.

The arrived at Kwan's house. She had a pretty big house. About the size that can fit 3 families.
"Thanks alot na!" Kwan said leaving the car.
"Ummm, hold on for a bit. May I ask your name?" Tawan asked her.
"The name is Kwan. You?"
"Tawan."
"Well nice to meet you Tawan." Kwan said closing the door.
Tawan drove off saying her name.
"Kwan, Kwan. Kwan the name it is!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Being heart broken is not the thing i want to happen to me." Athit said. Nangfah was sneaking looking from his office door.

"I don't know if i really like him or not. My feelings are confused. he has been heart-broken many times." Nangfah said.

"Hmm! A hot pretty girl like me will never fall for a guy like you! Not even if I am in a Lakorn! " Plai said shouting to Pong and pushing him into the supply table.

"A hot pretty girl like me must belong to Athit! And i 'll love him with all my heart!" Random girl said.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Chapter three-Is it you?

"Nangfah, why didn't you tell me you were going with Plai?" Tawan was yelling at Nangfah.
"you now how worried I was? Huh? You could've called me. You know?" Tawan said yelling at Nangfah.
"I didn't know! She said she called you and asked you already. Don't blame me." Nangfah was yelling back at him.
"Why didn't you call and ask me first?" Tawan yelled at her and her face was turning red.
"Just because you are older then me doesn't me you can boss me around! I k ow you worried about me, but doesnt mean you worry about me every single second and minute!" Nangfah was tired of getting lecture and walked away into her room.

Two weeks have pasted since Nangfah worked for Athit. 
"NI, Athit, do you have any pretty girls that works here? Can I borrow some of them for my photoshoot?" Dean said. He was one of Athit closes friends.
"Well I have a few. But you can't borrow them. I won't allow you. They have to work and they won't have time." Athit said.
"Oh, ho. It's just borrowing them for about a week" Dean said pleading Athit.
"Why, don't you have enough pretty girls?" Athit asked dean.
Dean looked at Athit with a stare.
"(sighs) Yeah I do, but they are getting old. I need new sexy or pret..." 
Nangfah walked in. 
"sir Athit, here are the paper you told me to sign." Nangfah handed some papers to Athit. 
While grabbing the papers he looked at her.
"Athit!" Dean snapped in his face.
He Stopped looking at her.
"Uh, Thanks." Athit said nervously.
Nangfah glanced at him and walked out.
After she walked out Dean looked at Athit.
"May I borrow her?" Dean asked Athit, knowing he was gonna say no.
"No. You can't." Athit replied to him.
"So greedy! Is she new? I never seen her." Dean was amused by her beauty.
"Yes, she is new." Athit said.
"you like her? I can tell." dean said pointing at him.
"no! She is my worker! I don't like her. If you really want some girls to have a photoshoot for you than I'll call in my three of my girls that works near my right outside my office." Athit grabbed the office phone.
Nangfah, Kwan, and another worker Mai walked in.
"here, pick only two." Athit said a little jealous.
"the two on the right." Dean said.
"Mai you may leave." Athit said and she walked out.
"Come here you two. Please sit down." Athit looked at Dean as he checked them out. :/
"Did you need something?" Kwan asked trying to look her best for Athit.
"talk Dean." Athit told Dean.
"Well, I was wondering of you two ladies are willing to do a photoshoot for me?" Dean said acting good.
"Really? Me? Do a photoshoot?" Kwan said loudly. 
Nangfah just sat there quietly.
"what about you?" Dean asked Nangfah.
"Well, I don't know. I am not really into modleing." Nangfah was unsure.
"Go for it Nangfah. I think you should give it a try." Athit said smilig at her.
Kwan, than saw the smile he gave her and had a jealousy rage inside of her.
"I guess I'll do it." Nangfah said to Dean.
"Thank you beautifuls! I'll be here tomorrow. I'll bring the contract." Dean said.
"you may go back to do your work." Athit said.
The two ladies walked out.
"That's more of a friend." Dean said smiling.
"yeah yeah." Ahit said giving Dean a mean look. 

Kwan was sitting at her desk. She was thinking about how Athit was smiling at Nangfah.
"Dont tell me he is falling in love with her." Kwan thought to herslef.
"He has never looked at anyone that way except Lilly." 
"p'Kwan, you wanna go with me to get lunch?" Nangfah asked her.
Kwan was still thinking and didn't notice Nangfah.
"p'Kwan. P'Kwan!" Nangfah snapped in her face.
"oh sorry, did you need something." Kwan asked.
"I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me. I'm going alone." 
"Sure. Let me get my purse." Kwan was getting her purse out of her desk.
At that moment Athit and Dean was going to lunch to.
"You ladies leaving for lunch?" Dean asked.
"KA. We are. Just to Thai Siam across the street." Kwan said.
"Would you guys like to join us? We are going there too. Please do the pleasure, we can talk more about the job." Dean asked. 
"Sure." Kwan and Nangfah said.

They arrived at the restaurant. There was a lot of people. The place was filled.
They found a place to sit and sat down.
"please excuse me. I'll got to the restroom." Nangfah said.
As she got up a waitress walked by and almost bumped into her. Athit caught her on time. Athit looked into her beautiful brown eyes. They looked at each other for about 10 seconds. Nangfah notice and got up.
"Sorry, I was being clumsy." Nangfah said and walked away.

Nangfah was in the bathroom looking at herself. 
"why is my face red and hot?" Nangfah said to herself.

Nangfah went back to the table.
"your back." Kwan said.
Nangfah sat down and Dean looked at her.
"You two are absolutely just beautiful. I am happy to except you two. Just one photoshoot unless you guys wanna work with me." Dean said.
Athit was looking at Nangfah non-stop. But she didn't notice.
The two girls agreed to work for him.

*At Channel 7 Studio*
"Here is your first filming Lakorn. I already assigned the actors and actress are on here already. The movie is called Jai Rai." director Scott told Plai.
Plai looked through the list. She saw Pong's name and went crazy.
"My pa'ek is Pong? Cant you change the pa'ek to Pong Nawat or Cee Siwat or Anyone else but Pong Akapakan!" Plai said exaggerating.
"no, you two are new so I have to choose the two of you." Directer Scott said. 
"Well Sammie isn't new! She is going to be in the movie as the second Nag'ek! Can't we just change a little." Plai was getting mad.
"Finals are finals." Directer Scott said. 
"why?! How?!" Plai asked.
"It just is." Director Scott said.
Scott walked away and left Plai there herself.
"Ugh! I hate him! I hate his guts!" Pong was at the door listening to her.
Plai got up and saw him opening the door.
"Move." Plai commanded him.
He didn't move.
"Fine, dont move, I'll go through the other door." Plai said.
Pong walked in and locked the door.
"just because you don't want to be my nag'ek doesn't mean you be this mean to me!" Pong said.
"I don't care! Its me!" Plai said. They argued back and forth.
"you think?" Pong said pulling her lips for a kiss.
Plai struggled to let go but he was too strong. About ten second later he let her go. She slapped him after. 
"Hmm! A hot pretty girl like me will never fall for a guy like you! Not even if I am in a Lakorn! " Plai said shouting to Pong and pushing him into the supply table.
Plai walked out madly wiping her lips.

At Athit's Company*
After they had lunch they went back to lunch. Some girls saw Athit and stared at him. They stated at him until he left.
"He's hot. I've always liked him!" First girl said.
"A hot pretty girl like me must belong to Athit! And i 'll love him with all my heart!" Girl two said
They argued over him.
"you two are just bimboos! How can he ever like you two." Kwan said walking away.
"watch what your saying!" the two girls said.
Kwan ignored them and went upstairs to her desk.

Nangfah was about to walk in Athit's office room.
"Being heart broken is not the thing I want to happen to me." Athit said. Nangfah was sneaking looking from his office door. 
When she heard that her heart melting. She then knocked on his door. He put the picture frame down.
"come in." Athit said.
"Someone called you. I transferred the call already." Nangfah said and walked out. 

*8 PM after work* 
Nangfah called Tawan and told her she was still taking care off buisness.
(Tawan at home)"She is still mad at me."
She stayed a little after work. The only people that were there were janitors and Athit. But Athit didn't know she was still there until he walked out of his office room.
"oh, Nangfah, you haven't left yet?" Athit asked.
"I still have some work to finish." Nangfah said not looking a Athit. 
"it's ok. You won't get in trouble for not finishing your work." Athit said.
"but I wanna finish it." Nangfah said.
"I'll wait for you then. I drop you off home." Athit said.
"no it's alright. My brother will pick me up." Nangfah was still busy typing. 
"well then we should leave. It'll bother the janitors." Athit said
"Alright." Nangfah saved her work and turned off the computer.
They walked out and Athit invited Nangfah for a ride home.

Instead of taking her home, they went out to eat.
"uh, Sir Athit. This is not my say home." Nangfah said.
"I know. I want to take you out for lunch." Athit said.
"Don't please. I won't enough money to pay." Nangfah said.
"It's alright. I'll pay for you." Athit said.

They arrived at the restaurant. 
"A table for two please." Athit said to a waitress. 
"Athit, this place is too expensive." Nangfah said.
"Its ok." Athit said.
The waitress led then to a table. Athit pulled out a chair for Nangfah.
Nangfah looked at the menu. She looked at the menu with amusement.
"Sir Athit. The food is too expensive." Nangfah said.
"it's no problem. By the way, don't call me sir. Just call me Athit." 
The waitress came by to get their orders.
"I want the Thai-Chinese special cusine. Thank you." Athit said giving the orders.
"Khun Athit. Thank you for this. But it's too much." Nangfah.
"It's not. Don't worry. I am taking you out. I'll pay for you." Athit told Nangfah.
20 minutes their dinner came. 
Nangfah looked at the fish. She just kept looking at it.
"Want some fish?" Athit said.
"no, I just wonder how come people eats fish. I'm scared of them." Nangfah said making a face.
"oh. Why?" 
"they remind me of when I was a kid. I put my finger in the tank and it bit me. Then on I was scared of eating fish."
"cute story. We should eat now." Athit and Nangfah started eating.
While Nangfah was eating she had food near her lips. Athit took it off her lips. 
"you eat cute like a kid." Athit said smiling to her. 
"Sorry for yhat." Nangfah said blushing. 
In the car Nangfah was thinking many stuff in her head.
"I don't know if i really like him or not. My feelings are confused. he has been heart-broken many times." Nangfah said in her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Chun chaub kow" Plai said

Abut stared at her beauty. She was so beautiful with her hair down curled. Her outfit, amused him.

"Hes in love with her! Nangfah! You'll pay!" Kwan said

"kwan, the girls that works with you." Tawan told Nangfah. 

----------------------------------------
Our new character Dean is
Boy Pakorn!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This fanfic might not be all good. Sorry if there are not alot of M-team scenes. But thanks readers for reading!
This fanfic might have things go a little fast... Lasty, there might be a few mistake, for my Ipod corrector.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy is the perfect match for Dean!
Athit sure does have feelings for NangFah.
Cute chapter!!! Keep up the good work ^_^