[Upcoming]A Haunting In Connecticut (2009)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well to me I don't care if the story seem's fake or not, but I would never say that it's not scary because I haven't encountered it myself lol. This is semi-based on a true story so I'm not gonna go as far as to say that it's not scary because it does deal with Demon's and Devil's and from the beginning of time no matter what culture it is Demon's and Devil's have always been known to be the evilest and scariest being on earth aside us human's lol.

Also I don't think that An Asian story would do good in an American culture because just look at how the remakes are doing. The culture here perceive things differently and they don't understand how things are for us. I know some people who laugh at Khmer Voodoo and think that African American Voodoo is much more scarier, but I don't blame them because they've never encountered it. They watch movies like Skeleton keys and base it off that rather then watch something like Art of The Devil and get a feel of Asian Voodoo.

Saifah

bite me x___
i SAW THE DOCUMENTARY TO THiS AND iTS KiNDA FREAKY.
iM STiLL DEBATiNG iF i SHOULD GO SEE iT OR NOT. i LOVE
SCARY MOViES THOUGH SO i'LL MOST LiKELY GO.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Tina.. so I decided to click your link again and watxh the documentary(I was at my sisters, so I had the guts to watch it lol). That demon was damn scary, but I was pissed at the parents for not believing their kids in the first place. And I find it odd how when people find out that the house is living in is haunted, they keep living there. And then once the house is freed of the ghost/demons, then they move. What's up with that??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No Lome the stupid thing was moving in there in the first place after what they found in the basement and what was even more stupid was using that fridge to store food! or freezer whatever it was gosh i wish I didn't click on this thread lol now im thinking about the documentary.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P.s. another thing that makes this seem like total b.s is that before that family no one ever had problems and after never had any problems either. Another thing is that the house was a multi family home with another family living in it at the same time lol but they never experienced anything and their story is never even revealed into the documentary or movie lol

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Tina.. so I decided to click your link again and watxh the documentary(I was at my sisters, so I had the guts to watch it lol). That demon was damn scary, but I was pissed at the parents for not believing their kids in the first place. And I find it odd how when people find out that the house is living in is haunted, they keep living there. And then once the house is freed of the ghost/demons, then they move. What's up with that??

It is not odd. You have to look at it this place. The thing was following them no matter where they went. The other way to get rid of it was to do an exorcism. I.E. When the dad went to work, the entity drove his truck to the building trying to kill him. If they moved, it would just follow them.

P.s. another thing that makes this seem like total b.s is that before that family no one ever had problems and after never had any problems either. Another thing is that the house was a multi family home with another family living in it at the same time lol but they never experienced anything and their story is never even revealed into the documentary or movie lol
I find it hard to believe too but they have witnesses to collaborate on their story. The psychic lady and her husband. The priest and the investigators. If it was only them then I would be a little more skeptic but those witnesses told the same thing. I think the story might be true but the produce might have alter things to make it more TV friendly to get high rating. ^_^

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31004/a-h...really-happened

Edit: Might this be new episodes coming up.

http://www.newdominion.com/index.asp?id=219

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's the thing though the owner of the house even says that the house wasn't even a funeral home lol so I don't understand why the owner would lie about that you know. If you read the dreadcentral link it even explains how it seems fake to them. Also the warren's people have speculated for so long that they are frauds, like for example the Amityville Horror Case people believe that that house is haunted but someone lived there 10 years plus and never encountered anything Ronald Defeo who committed the Amityville murders changed his story so many times about the murders and also he was also proven to know what he was doing while committing the murders, I noticed that everyone who have the problems have some kind of mental or drug issues lol like Robert Defeo he was a drug addict he had also admitted that he planned the murders with his sister and two other accomplices, so if the killer himself admitted that he wasn't possessed or anything where did the Warrens get the story of the house being possessed? I do my research because I am really interested in the paranormal, but those are just rough research I haven't completely gone through it all yet lol There are to many controversy surrounding the Warren's and their claims I'm not saying they are fake, but at the same time I am being open and objective?

The family in the haunting in Connecticut it doesn't make sense how there was a family living in the house with them and never experienced anything. Even people before and after have said they don't experience anything. I think that their son is the person who might have created everything. He had cancer so it's more likely that his mind could manipulate him to believe different things also I bet not many knows that after the events in that house the son got all the money that they spent on medical bills? Lol they gained a fortune and medical bills paid for after the events in that house :loool: it makes you wonder.

I'm not attacking or completely ruling out that it's true but i'm skeptic you know? lol I'm curious about to many details I guess?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... true or not true.. this story is damn scary. I'm going to go watch it tomorrow---------------- helpp!!!!!!!!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I saw it on Friday night with a whole bunch of friends. Us girls were all arming each other and scrunching ourselves down on our seats. Covering our yes with our hands/sweathers. We screamed so many times. Everytime I look behind to the my guy friends, they're just sitting there, looking straight at the screen. Like they're not even scared like us girls!

From my point of view, this movie is pretty scary. I was startled through out the whole movie. Especially when it comes to night time. Gives me the chills! I swear I like almost kick my bff in the face so many damn times! Due to my scariness! But over all the movie was good!

One advice, don't sit too close to the screen. We got stuck pretty close to the screen cus we went there kinda late. I think that's how we get scare really easily. So close and the sound was so loud.​

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
so...
i saw the documentary on this movie or the house on (forgot what channel) and Hollywood change a lot of the stuff in there...
unless they did more reseach or something...
but than again, its HOLLYWOOD! they have to make it big and out of it!
I saw it on friday (the say it came out) and thought that it was pretty good... really jumpy too!
hehehe...