mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well oroville is Oct. 11 n 12

Sac new year is always on thanksgiving week

Fres is always on Christmas week

srry if i didnt help..

myx

sArNieZ
thanks. i heard chico new year is on the 27, 28 & 29 of september.
stockton new year is on the 8, 9, & 10 of november.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know about merceds new year but the hmong new year in NC is thanksgiving week..it's always been like that...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
you guys are so lucky...new year in america looks so fun....deres like everything dere...wish i could come and buy all the movies...lol...australian new years are so boring...same fing every year...
aniwase im curious...i have some relatives/cousins there in america too...not sure where buh dey are from my mums side...my mums a vang and she got like two older brother so any vang people in here hu has an aunt in australia...or even my mums sisters....im pretty sure some of their kids would noe about sarnworld...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
you guys are so lucky...new year in america looks so fun....deres like everything dere...wish i could come and buy all the movies...lol...australian new years are so boring...same fing every year...
aniwase im curious...i have some relatives/cousins there in america too...not sure where buh dey are from my mums side...my mums a vang and she got like two older brother so any vang people in here hu has an aunt in australia...or even my mums sisters....im pretty sure some of their kids would noe about sarnworld...
hehe.. new years in America is boring too. it seems fun but really its not..

there's nothing to do but -> Eat, watch performances and walk around. (spend money)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
At kazz143 or anyone else....

When are the Australian Hmong New Years? Is there one in Sydney? I think it'd be quite interesting to check one out being that I'm in Australia right now and if it falls between now and before I leave home. :D

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
At kazz143 or anyone else....

When are the Australian Hmong New Years? Is there one in Sydney? I think it'd be quite interesting to check one out being that I'm in Australia right now and if it falls between now and before I leave home. :D
hey...are u hmong?....aniwase im not sure bout sydney...i fink dey have one pretti early on like november or sumfing buh not alot of people attend...cause the hmong people dere are not really into hmong stuff....if u know what i mean...buh in brisbane and melblourne new years around late december around christmas time..... buh its nufing like america....cause dere aint alot of people intrested in new years...so yeah its quite boring.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey...are u hmong?....aniwase im not sure bout sydney...i fink dey have one pretti early on like november or sumfing buh not alot of people attend...cause the hmong people dere are not really into hmong stuff....if u know what i mean...buh in brisbane and melblourne new years around late december around christmas time..... buh its nufing like america....cause dere aint alot of people intrested in new years...so yeah its quite boring.....
Hey! Sorry for the late reply but thanks for answering my question...well, kinda. lol. And yes, I am hmong. But darn...I wont be staying in Australia much longer so I wont make it to Brisbane. But yep...thanks anyways!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know about the new year at the metrodome (the minnepolis one)??? please let me know... thank you!

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
does anyone know about the new year at the metrodome (the minnepolis one)??? please let me know... thank you!

The Metrodome New Year will be on December 13, 14....something new...I heard that this year for the beauty pageant...the girls will be in swimsuit....

stephanie

sarNie Adult
oOo! u all live with lots of hmong ppl! dam u! haha! utah has only about 60 hmong families so our new year isnt anything fancy... sad :(