upcoming hmong new year

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i am going to stockton new year this weekend. didnt plan onto but hey i want some food. talking about food, how much is it now. last year it was 8-10 bucks per plate so unreasonable but i guess they must inorder to actually profit. i am not much of a new year goer but to this year i might possibly even go to sac and fres. new years aint bad if you know how to make it fun. so ya peeps cant really say its boring.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Eau Claire, WI new year is actually this upcoming weekend on the November 15 &16...it's always the second week of November.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^^
i didn't hear anything about gibson new year this year.. lol.
why are they hosting it so late this year?
i haven't gone to gibson new year for so many years now..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, gibson ranch is on nov 22-23 this year and i don't know why they host it so late this year maybe because they want some more people to come because last year they did the same day as stockton new year

^^^
i didn't hear anything about gibson new year this year.. lol.
why are they hosting it so late this year?
i haven't gone to gibson new year for so many years now..

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think anyone cares, but the Iowa New Year is on Nov 22...................Yes there are hmoob people in Iowa..............Yes Iowa is a state
Its really small and kinda old school compared to the ones in larger cities/states...............Just wanted people to know we exist in Iowa..................Hopefully in years to come more out of town people will come, we are working on making it bigger and better

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah, gibson ranch is on nov 22-23 this year and i don't know why they host it so late this year maybe because they want some more people to come because last year they did the same day as stockton new year
i don't know if there is going to be a lot of people going to gibson new year
because cal expo new year is the week after that.. lol.
i'm saving my money for cal expo =D