[UPDATE] Confusion

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...he is either very comfortable with you considering how long he have known you or he likes you and just showing it in ways other than saying it out loud. Honestly, if he's going to leave after the semester I don't see the harm in telling him how you feel. If he says, he sees you as a little sister only at least you know the truth and when he leaves it'll give you time to heal and move on. But at least you know one way or the other. It's easier to get the truth than wonder what could have been?

Those kind of fellings are hard to bury when there's no closure. Are you OK with the fact that he's probably "the one that got away?"

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
byebye said:
Hmmm...he is either very comfortable with you considering how long he have known you or he likes you and just showing it in ways other than saying it out loud. Honestly, if he's going to leave after the semester I don't see the harm in telling him how you feel. If he says, he sees you as a little sister only at least you know the truth and when he leaves it'll give you time to heal and move on. But at least you know one way or the other. It's easier to get the truth than wonder what could have been?

Those kind of fellings are hard to bury when there's no closure. Are you OK with the fact that he's probably "the one that got away?"
-DELETE-

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Idk why but this is so relatable, yep I freak out when I become close to a guy, I'm really tight lipped so now the guy is with someone else, and I just watch lakorns to get my mind off of my little matter. I'll admit it eats me up sometimes, but what can I do, I don't think he's the right one, but it's just that I don't really know what status we were in, he is extremely nice, but that's just how he is, so he confused me for a little while now and than yeah, we lost contact and here I am trying to move on because I know that I can do "better" not that he was bad, but I have higher standards and I don't really know what to do or how to greet him because it's really awkward between us now. Oh well short memory well lived. If he's not taken then go for it, go with your guts, if it gets punched then I'm sorry, don't let the friendship become ruined but still let him know yet at the same time don't freak him out lol. Sorry if I contradict myself or confuse you, just a little insight that you don't have to take in. But yeah I feel you...good luck!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I'm glad you got the French guy out of ur system or was he Italian? LOL! Anywho, all guys like to be tounchy if the girl allow it the first time , expect more to come , b/c it just how guys is , if he play w/ ur finger it mean sex,period.

roselovesice

Prakaidao said:
Idk why but this is so relatable, yep I freak out when I become close to a guy, I'm really tight lipped so now the guy is with someone else, and I just watch lakorns to get my mind off of my little matter. I'll admit it eats me up sometimes, but what can I do, I don't think he's the right one, but it's just that I don't really know what status we were in, he is extremely nice, but that's just how he is, so he confused me for a little while now and than yeah, we lost contact and here I am trying to move on because I know that I can do "better" not that he was bad, but I have higher standards and I don't really know what to do or how to greet him because it's really awkward between us now. Oh well short memory well lived. If he's not taken then go for it, go with your guts, if it gets punched then I'm sorry, don't let the friendship become ruined but still let him know yet at the same time don't freak him out lol. Sorry if I contradict myself or confuse you, just a little insight that you don't have to take in. But yeah I feel you...good luck!
Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better between you two one day when you are emotionally healed from what happened. 
Thanks for the advice 

sarN said:
Well, I'm glad you got the French guy out of ur system or was he Italian? LOL! Anywho, all guys like to be tounchy if the girl allow it the first time , expect more to come , b/c it just how guys is , if he play w/ ur finger it mean sex,period.
Oh my gosh Sarn! HAHAHHA! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Learn something new everyday...didn't know touching hand mean sex...someone touched my hand before and I ignored it lol. I gave him this wth hell are you touching me for. Anyhow, I guess I have to pay attention more to men signals cause I have no clue.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
P'Sarn is correct. The term guy use is called kino. I dunno about hands meaning what p'sarn said. But most guys start kino on the arms, shoulders,neck,back, and then to the other sensitive. It's a test to see if she's OK with him touching. It then escalate. Sorry writing from my phone.

Rose, if you're feeling him go for it. The more you think about it the longer it going to feel awkward. My 2 cent. :)

roselovesice

CTR said:
P'Sarn is correct. The term guy use is called kino. I dunno about hands meaning what p'sarn said. But most guys start kino on the arms, shoulders,neck,back, and then to the other sensitive. It's a test to see if she's OK with him touching. It then escalate. Sorry writing from my phone.

Rose, if you're feeling him go for it. The more you think about it the longer it going to feel awkward. My 2 cent. :)
I'll try to go for it. Hahah I'll wait to see what happen first. 
But okay. I didn't even know Kino was a thing. Haha Thanks for the advice CTR. :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Becareful though because my bestfriend is touchy too and girls would misunderstood that he likes them. I warned him many times to not be so touchy or overly friendly but he wasn't raised here in the states where guys aren't like that. I say ask him how he feels. Tell him that his touchy ways is confusing. He's leaving anyways, part with knowing and understanding then wondering and misunderstanding. Good luck :)

roselovesice

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Becareful though because my bestfriend is touchy too and girls would misunderstood that he likes them. I warned him many times to not be so touchy or overly friendly but he wasn't raised here in the states where guys aren't like that. I say ask him how he feels. Tell him that his touchy ways is confusing. He's leaving anyways, part with knowing and understanding then wondering and misunderstanding. Good luck :)
-DELETE-

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol my bestfriend is white too but he was from Sweden. I say just ask, it won't hurt. At least you will know. That's how I got with my bf, I asked him staright out if he likes me that way i can tell him I wasn't interested lol. Then it was like i opened the door wide open cus he pursued me relentlessly til we are what we are today.

cecilia

Staff member
Men are confusing .. can't read them anymore lol

But like everyone say do what you feel is right ... that way you won't regret it 10 years down the road.

roselovesice

Thanks for the advice, you guys and girls. I'll definitely put them into consideration and apply it to my life. :) I don't want to regret anything at all. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Where are those touchy white guys at ? I want them ! Bring them to me. I'm those touchy type too , I like to touch cute guys when I talk to them , I touch their biceps to pretend I'm helping them or if they look confuse or when I pretend I didn't hear them the first time I would hold their arm and ask them to repeat the words lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think you should catch the fishes w/ both hand , go flirt with ur crush and monitor the FB / French guy on the side HAHAHA take them all , I would ^^^^

roselovesice

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Take the initiative then :)
I'm so tired of being the first to initiate something all the time. Haha But I did text him to ask if we could talk soon, but I was an idiot and scheduled to talk like a month from now. For some reason I got my days wrong. LOL Anyways, I'll just ask him to talk whenever I see him around campus. We have a different schedule and so it's hard to run into each other. 

sarN said:
I think you should catch the fishes w/ both hand , go flirt with ur crush and monitor the FB / French guy on the side HAHAHA take them all , I would ^^^^
He was Italian. LOL Your advices are so hilarious. I will put them into consideration. Hahha! 

cecilia

Staff member
Don't double timing .. it might be hard for you to choose one and leave the other in the end lol Just follow your guts feeling and do what's best for you heart ...