UPDATE ON DAN

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
CLICK ...

--->>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU2y-J_y0E8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A VDO OF DAN SINGING "ya peung bauk rak" beam song

........."ผมเป็น�ฟนคลับพี่นะครับ" ((�ดนdan))
>pom pen fanclub p'beam na krub<

" i am one of your fans p'beam"

"เอาใจช่วยนะครับ à¹?ดนร้องเพลงพี่บีมได้à¹?ล้วนะà¸
รับ ว่างๆจะà¹?อบไปร้องà¹?ข่งà¸?ับà¹?ฟนà¸
ลับพี่บีมในคอนเสิร์ต"
>ao jai chuay na krub, dan raung pleng p'beam dai laew na krub. wang wang ja aab pai raung kaeng gub fanclub p'beam nai concert<

" wish you success okay. dan can sing your song p'beam. when i am free i will secretly go race with your fans singing at your concert"

credit to dandiary

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh tat voice *tears* no one can smooth my soul like the vocals of P'Dan....

i miss Dan soo muchie even though i check like crazie every day for updates on Dan Dairy....

this is cute singing P'Beam's song...i wish him luck too...and it's cute how he sad he'll be among the racing fans to watch Beam sing..tat's cute an admirer watching from afar

thanx for sharing jah...i'm too selfish and mean to post any videos on the site here...eheheh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing. aww.. miss Dan so much. love his voice. he's still very cute. hope to heard his new album and see his new la korn again soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thhanks.. T_T.. i miss Dan.. ahh he is so kute in the clips.. heheh.. covered his head xp .. dan.. dan.. dan..

lmao.. kashie.. hehe so evil lol.. hahaha j/k .. xp..

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
totally missing his beautiful voice.. but we'll just have to wait for a cuple more months.. and then it's gonna roll again.. he's afterall called "jao por project"