Update on Pleng Ruk Song Phung Khong Ch.7 Lakorn

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well i just read an interview on vier and he said that the title has changed to pleng ruk rim fung kong and he said that it might air sometimes in march.........

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
So they took '2' out? Might as well change the actress too if it's not about two countries anymore. Argh

onahc

sarNie Elites
So they took '2' out? Might as well change the actress too if it's not about two countries anymore. Argh

It wasn't about two countries to begin with, just a romance between two people from different countries.

Rakniran

why did they changed for?
Just cus the lao government complain over something stupid.
Is not like is gonna be any nude scene or XXXX rate scene.
There wont be any kisssing scene either.
whats the deal.

waiting toolong here..im triedof waiting.

when it air.iT better be a really good lakorn since there are such a big deal over this silly thing.

tang071

sarNie Elites
well if i do watch this...i'm watching it only for veer. but hey i didnt even watch the parakit pichit dokfah either cuz i couldnt stand cheer and the lakorn didnt seem too interesting. hmm "rim fung kong" won't that just raise more issues like which "rim" or side? i though that the song or two part was respecting both sides as it served as an equalizer. from the commericals, it seemed that the production was something that was big and the first ever so it was as if to promote and praide both countries.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i been waiting for this lakorn for a long time now i really dont know what the big deal is that laos government have to be an ass about it.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
why did they changed for?
Just cus the lao government complain over something stupid.
Is not like is gonna be any nude scene or XXXX rate scene.
There wont be any kisssing scene either.
whats the deal.

waiting toolong here..im triedof waiting.

when it air.iT better be a really good lakorn since there are such a big deal over this silly thing.
RAK, u so crack me up girl....u and ur many commments!!!!

anticipation........ gosh i want to see!!!