{UPDATED Preview Chapter 2: The Dark Prince's City} The Four Prince: Elemental Series

Which story should I write first?

• The Prince's City (A.K.A. The Dark Prince)

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Under the Sea (A.K.A Prayanark VS. Kinnaree/Love and Repugnance)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • The Sergeant and Asassin

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • My Captive, the Angel

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
3 More Days then I am asking who should I write second. I would do it in order but idk I just like asking XD and Yadech seems to be winning so I guess i'll just have to write the prologue first anyways.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling

Hi! I’m Urassaya Sperbund! My nickname is Yaya so please do call me that. I am currently 24 yrs. old. I have brown chocolate eyes (literally I LOVE CHOCOLATE), I have light skin, but sometimes I can be pale after having diarrhea or nausea. I am of average height for a woman my size; I also have silky brownish-black hair that flow all the way to my mid-back. Okay! Enough of describing myself! Let’s get to the story!
     It all started when I met that son of a—wait! No! His mother is an angel. No! No! NOOOOO! I can’t disrespect his angel mother. So, it all started when I met that Great Dane! Oh wait now I’m insulting his mother by saying she gave birth to a dog! Oy!!! Is there any way I can curse him without disrespecting his mother? Aish! 
   It started when I met that DARK PRINCE!! He’s such a mean scamp. I wonder how all the co-workers put up with him! He’s so irritating. Every time I see him at work I just feel like punching his pesky and braggingly handsome face! Ok! On with the story! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Chapter 1
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Yaya’s eyes opened. Slam! 
   “I GET IT STUPID ALARM CLOCK!!! I’M UP!!!! I’M UP!!!” 
      Yaya finally slapped the right button. The ringing stopped. 
  Ah! Yes! That alarm clock is really annoying every morning! She had thought. She rolled out of bed. 
BAM! 
“OUCH!”
     She felt a sharp pain on her face. She moaned in pain, agony, and laziness altogether. 
    “I just had to roll.” she scolded herself. The carpet floor muffled her voice. She moaned and rolled to her back. She moaned again then finally got up. She picked up a remote on her nightstand and pressed play. คนใจง่าย by Ice Saranyu played (the song was also on repeat). She danced to the bathroom while singing and freshening up. 
    After freshening up, she headed downstairs and prepared breakfast, still dancing. Her dancing made it hard to pour juice in her glass and milk into her cereal.
    “Jud! Ja dada! Jud! Jud ja dada woo!” she repeated with him as the song ended. She also had finished eating and washing the dishes. She turned off the stereo with another remote on the dining table. 
     She hummed the song and ran towards the door, grabbing her work stuff along the way out. She locked up and danced happily along the sidewalk. 
   “Hey mister! Hey miss!” she called happily to people she passed by that glanced at her. She reached the building in no time. 
   “Hey Yaya!” the rather cute security guard smiled and greeted her. He opened the door for her. 
   “Hey and thanks Jason!” she greeted back and grinned at her full-Thai-blooded friend. 
   “Hey wait!” 
   Yaya turned back. Her cheesy grin was still stuck on her face. 
     “Would you like to have dinner with me and my family? Kimmy and Mint has been asking to see you too.” Jason asked nervously. 
   “Sure! I haven’t spent time with Kim and Mint in a long time too!” 
   “See you at 7!” he called before she turned around. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

“She’s coming! She’s coming!!”  one of the fan-guys called out. The group of fan-guys rushed over and made two separate lines. 
  Yaya walked in. She jumped when she saw guys lined up with flowers in their hands. All sorts of them—from tulips, roses, daises, etc… 
   “These are for you.” they all exclaimed. She jumped back and smiled nervously. It had only been 2 months since she had come to work and on the second day ‘till this day, the guys still managed to surprise her. 
  “Please take mine first.” a guy in a purple button-up shirt and white tie exclaimed. 
  “No! Take mine!” a guy in about his mid-30s argued. Other guys pitched in. The girls nearby glared at her. She knew those eye—the eyes of jealousy. A woman in her early 20s stood up. 
    “You cheat! We’ve been married for 2 weeks and you already cheat on me!!?” She stocked up to the second man that had approached Yaya. He dropped his flowers. He had totally forgotten that she worked with him. His wife grabbed his ear and dragged him behind the doors (to beat him up of course). People ignored the yelps of pain from the man.
   Yaya flinched as the arguing began again. 
    “Uh. HEY! Guys! If you really want my attention then please give the flowers to the person you think is the prettiest and had a crush on!” 
  Guys stalked up to her. She hesitated. 
    “I mean besides me!” 
     The guys ran to the girls they had a crush on and gave them the flowers. 
   “You…. You think I’m pretty? And… you had a… a crush on me?” she heard a woman ask while she headed to her desk. 
   “Well, yes. I’ve liked you since high school through college but I never had the courage to face you. But I know what you’re thinking. Yeah I finally got the courage when Yaya asked but that was the first time someone smacked my instincts. And the reason I gave up on you was because I thought I would never get the courage. But that’s all changed. So, if you go out with me, I won’t bother Yaya again.” the guy in the purple shirt and white tie explained to his secret crush.  
      Yaya secretly rooted for the woman to agree. 
   “Okay.” the woman shyly answered. 
  “Yes!” Yaya’s fist pumped out into the air. People stared, including the new couple. 
   “Sorry I was too happy for you.” she partially told the truth. The couple smiled. He gave his woman a hug. 
    The manager, who was also one of Yaya’s fan-boys, yelled out. 
  “Get back to work!!!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

“He’s coming! The Prince is coming! He’s coming!!” one of the fan-girls cried out. Yaya rolled her eyes. The other guys rolled their eyes as well. Nadech walked in and smiled at his fan-girls. Some fainted on the spot. 
  They just couldn’t get enough of me. I couldn’t blame them. I understood. Even I can’t get enough of myself. 
   “PRINCE NADECH! PLEASE EXCUSE MY INSOLENCE BUT PLEASE MARRY ME!!” a scrawny woman yelled out to me. He chuckled lightly at her proposal. He took off the sunglasses. 
   “Hey. Being rude here, have you looked at yourself in the mirror today or ever since you were born? I pity your parents. They must have not meant to make you on purpose. Let alone, give birth to you at all.” 
  He laughed blissfully as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Some rotten girls joined in with him. Other girls tended to the heart-stricken girl. The nice ones pulled her away and stopped smiling at the handsome prince. 
    “He’s such a jerk.” one of the nice girls mumbled. Nadech’s left eye twitched. He glared. 
    “What impertinent human said that? Repeat that!”
   Yaya finally had enough. She was trying to get her work done and that Prince Jerk just HAD to keep disrupting her. Prince or not she was going to stand up! Literally. 
   Yaya slammed her fists on her desk and stood up (A/N: See! I told you she was literally going to stand up). Nadech placed his eyes on her. 
     “I SAID ‘Of course she couldn’t look in the mirror when she was born. Dumb @$$! When they are newborn babies, they can’t frecken open their eyes so how the h3ll are they supposed to look in a mirror!? Gosh Sherlock!” 
   Nadech’s eyes widened. Did this wench just smart-talked me? 
    “No! It is called explaining.” 
    His eyebrows tried to connect with each other. 
  You’re not even using honorifics. And wench! Stop reading my mind! 
    “I will NOT use honorifics with a jerk like you. And I am NOT a wench! Also, I am NOT reading your mind! Your expression through your eyes and face tell me everything! I will also NOT back up though I feel I am on the verge of getting fired!” 
    His eye twitched again.
“Jerry, Ae, catch that woman and bring her to my office.” ordered Nadech to his two bodyguards. They went to fetch her. Jerry grabbed her right arm. Ae grabbed her left. 
   They ignored her bad-mouthing and protests. Nadech took a close look at her and smiled. 
    “Scratch that. Let’s go to my private penthouse.” 
   People gasped. Yaya’s eyes filled with horror. Just what exactly had she gotten herself in to?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Sorry this is so short. And this copy-paste thing and the alignment is SO IRRITATING!! SO I just had it aligned like this. Chapter 2 coming up soon! Well maybe not soon but later.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u maiKair, v fast moving ! yadech r vocal n loud here, i sense lots of humour here! wonder wat he'll do 2 her in penthouse ! looking forward 2 read more ! thank u 4 writing this fun ff !

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yaya is definitely not scared of her boss! WHOO, go Yaya!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! This is so hilarious! I'm loving this story so far! Plus the interview in the beginning got me laughing so much! You are an amazing writer! I wonder what will happen to Yaya??? Keep up the great work ^_^

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I can't update today. My grandma is going to be using my laptop to watch Lao Morlum. lol. I already typed half of the chapter so I just need to finish the rest. Okay I just edited the post. Most of the punctuations were gone. I was confused but I edited it and it should be good. I'll try typing up the rest of chapter 2 as soon as my grandma is done watching her morlum (however the morlum ruang or theater morlum is hilarious). 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
maiKair said:
I can't update today. My grandma is going to be using my laptop to watch Lao Morlum. lol. I already typed half of the chapter so I just need to finish the rest. Okay I just edited the post. Most of the punctuations were gone. I was confused but I edited it and it should be good. I'll try typing up the rest of chapter 2 as soon as my grandma is done watching her morlum (however the morlum ruang or theater morlum is hilarious). 
np maiKair, take yr time though i know u r keen 2 share wif us as we r keen 2 read ! let your grandma njoys her show ! thanks alot !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
maiKair said:
Finished!! Might post it on Saturday or Friday because school and business. Lol sorry for the long wait.
hi maiKair thank u, please take your time, we can always wait, sch comes first ! having written this ff 4 our reading pleasure is a bonus n i thank u v much ! key

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
We were going to hike to beaule falls with other people. So i only got 5 hours of sleep, 5 minutes to take a shower, 5 to get dressed, and 5 minutes to get to the meetup place. Then 15 minutes to get there, 3 mile walk to the waterfall, swimming, 3 miles back, swinging on a rope swing into the water, jumping off a small bridge into the water, 15 minutes to my house. Take a shower and wash the clothes and shoes. Eat, download movie for grandma, eat. So that is my explanation. To make up for it, here's a preview of the next chapter.
Yaya: Is this seriously happening to me?
Nadech: Don't tell me you are stating at my body? Its okay! Dont fret, it eill be yours soon
Yaya: perv!
~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Mint: i love him so much. He is right nexy yome buy i cant touch him. It hurts.
Angel Destiny: you know we could...
Angel Fate: change him
Mint: if i command u to do that, i will love him and have him, but i will know he will not love me because he does, but because i commanded you two to change him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Mark: how can i kill the species of human-bird?
Angel of Death: drink the blood of a human-bird
Mark: where can i find one? They are hiding these days.
AOD (Angel of Death): There is one that works there *points a flower shop* she is an employee. You will recognize her immediately *disappears*
Mark: im going to get you and your species for what they did to my mother
~~~~~~~~~|
Shiyoon: you are an assasin! What are you doing in my house!!?
Assasin Shinhye: *is he really that stupid? Is he realky the top of tbis department?
Shiyoon: i know! You wanted dinner! Okay! Sure thing!
Shinhye: no i am here to kill youip
Shiyoon: really? Then let me eat my dinner first. Do you know how hard and long i worked on tonights dinner?!!
Shinhye: *maybe i have the wrong guy*
~~~~~~~~~~|
Donghae: what the h3ll!!? Angel!!? *grabs her wings* where in h3ll did you c
Yuri: *puts arms in front of her and tries to run but cant* i didnt come from h3ll!!
Donghae: if you are going to be living with me, you have to know how to use the toilet.
Yuri: why is there a big brown thingy in the well in the "bathroom"?
Donghae: *yells at the whoke entire household* WHO THE H3LL DIDNT FLUSH THE TOILET!!!? wait dont drink it! *yanks hair*
Yuri: aow ah ah angel hair angel hair! Watch the hair!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I'll have the next thing updated on Saturday for sure. I hope. Since I do not have any plans. I have also decidedto do something new with my story.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
your schedule is packed but u made it ! thanks 4 da preview every character is interesting, looking forward 2 read, tyvm !