Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
lala great update....kinda a cliff hanger but its all good...just hurry back to update....

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
yes, update more, it very interesting and any that have soriya and harit is always a good thing :lol: ;) :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
Updated the Continue of Chapter 6.
Check it out.
Sorry that it took me so long.
Still so busy.
I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.
Love you ladies and hopefully you ladies will enjoy it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
------> Thank you ladies. Hopefully you guys are enjoyin it so far. Still trying my best to update, but here's the new update. Enjoy!

Chapter 7

“Just leave me alone okay” she shouted at him and walked away, “Soriya! Wait” he called after her “Harit” Boonta shouted after him while she walked toward him. He ignored Boontai as he’s not in the mood to see her right now. “I can’t believe you Harit”, he let out a irritated sigh before he talk. “I’m tired okay, let’s just go home and deal this at home” with that saying he grabbed her arm. “I don’t want to and you better explain to me what just happen between that whore and you”. “Well why don’t you explain to me why you haven’t been home huh?” he argued back. “Don’t even go there and just answered the damn question geez” Boontai angrily said.

“This is not even getting anywhere, Boontai. You’re not going? Suit yourself then”, he let out a frustrated sigh and walked away leaving Boontai screaming after him.

“Yes, Teda” Soriya answered Teda call. “Mr. Natawa is here to see you”. “Let him in”. “Any reason why you should be here, our meeting is not until the end of this week?” she asked once he entered her office. “Ow! I can’t even talk or nor drop by your office” he teased her. Soriya ignored him and go through her files. “Okay the reason why I’m really here, because I want to apologize about yesterday night” he apologized.

She looked up and start laughing, “That was lamest excuse that I ever heard. You know what, since you’re here why don’t we have the meeting today since I already made up my choice” she suggested, “And you already said that, so don’t think about me buying that excuse” said she still laughing. “Sure, that sounds good to me” he said confusedly”. “So which one did you choose upon?”, “This one” she pointed out. Soriya opened the folder and handed him the pictures. “Great. That was one of the best out the others”. “I really like the design of it and it went well with my theme, so when do you think we can get everything started, because I don’t have much time left”. “As soon we get the paper work done”, but he was cut off by her ringing phone.

“Yes, Honey” answered Soriya, excusing herself by facing her big office city view window. “Mommy, where are you?”, “I’m at work having a meeting with a business partner, did you wanted something honey?” Soriya sweetly asked. Harit quickly once he heard the word honey, must be someone special to her he thought. “Are you coming home soon then?”, “Yes I am honey, after the meeting then I’ll be home okay”. “Okay then”. “See you, honey”, she turned back to the meeting with a big smile.

“Mommy” Arisoya shouted with joy as she ran to Soriya embraced, “Miss me?” she asked her sweet daughter. “A lot” she answered Soriya, she chuckled and kissed both of her cheeks. “Mommy, I made something for you at school”. “Really, I would love to see it then”, Arisoya nodded and pulled her mommy along with her. “Ready mommy?” she asked Soriya as her little hands cover both Soriya eyes. “Yes, mommy is ready”, “Surprise” Arisoya shouted with a big smile. Soriya gasp, “Oh! My! Honey its beautiful mommy love it” Soriya complimented. “We don’t have a family picture so I drew you, daddy and me. Doesn’t daddy look handsome?” her daughter asked her, leaving her speechless.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
silly me!! i forgot arisoya is just a little girl...how could she draw harit's face?!?! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
silly me!! i forgot arisoya is just a little girl...how could she draw harit's face?!?! :loool:
muahah. DONNA, my head is fill with BIG ARISOYA and tik atm.

but i love this cute little angel. so adorable.
i love how you make him confuse between the word 'honey'
i can't wait til he meet this sweet honey ..

keep updating. i'm so love your fiction as well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it touches me when ever a kid draw a family picture with canyon or marker T T ..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
that was cute when her daughter drew a pic of the family.. man harit doesnt even no that he has a
daughter.. so sad.. but at the mean time he deserve wat he has done..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG I CUGHT UP YAY.. AWWWE ARISOYA IS SO ADORABLE.. KKEKEKE..n harit is jealous.... love it lala.. xp..

sulad

sarNie Adult
Eyo,
WOW! It's been a month that I haven't update.
Aniwaise I want say I'm truly sorry that I haven't update and I have been wanting too.
But I don't know where I putted my Memory Stick that I save the story in and I had about 3 Chapters that I wrote already and I seriously don't want to rewrite it.
So if I can't find it by this weekend; I'll be back shortly with an update.
I want thank you everybody for the great comments and for reading my lame story.
Well I'll be back soon to update.
:D