Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

sulad

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11

“About time that we can finally leave” complain a person. Liya let out a giggle and comfortably sat down.

He apologize once again and try to find his seat quickly before the plane set off. Walking four rows ahead he finally found his seat, but he didn’t expect to be sharing his seat

“Must of it be coincidence or should I say we are so fated?” Harit teased with joy as he took his seat next to her.

She didn’t need to look up to see who is it, by hearing that voice she already know who’s voice it belong too. She put on a unpleasant look and try to pretend that he was not there.

Three tiring hours past by and she finally got her paper work done. She was so relieved to take off her glasses that were killing her eyes and the back pain that was hurting her back. She lean back for relaxation, but instead her back came in contact with a head.

She finally remember that she was sitting next to him, when she was just hoping that he’s not there and her focus made her forgot all about it. She didn’t know what to do to make him move, hitting him will be mean and waking him up will be too rude.

Sitting there for a minute she had no choice, but move his head so that she can relax. Just once as she was getting comfortable his head fell on her shoulder making her once uncomfortable again. She let out a sigh and turn her head the other side to nap.

After such a long nap she woke up surprise finding herself sleeping on his shoulder instead of him sleeping on hers, she quickly straighten herself and turn on her laptop to check up on her work.

He slept before her and still he haven’t wake up it must be her project that is tiring him, she thought. She is really demanding when it comes to a big project and trying to handle other things at the same time makes it worse.

“Didn’t know that you’ll also be joining me in Paris?” Harit teased.

She chuckle before answering, “Oh! It’ll be a for sure tiring to see your face, but luck is on my side more now”.

“Ouch” he said teasing.

“It better hurt” said she giggling.

“Oh! So you found that funny?!”.

“I wouldn’t exactly say that”.

“What are trying to say then?”.

“Nothing that you would need to know” making him more curious. She gave him a look and quickly grab her stuff before the plane landed in their destination.

Eventually her hope didn’t go as she wanted and she end up having a room right next to him. Man, was she disappointed because right when they check in and were taken to their her room. Her face turn unpleasant while he just smile widely with joy.

Not even 10 minute of settling down in her room there was a knock on her door and she irritated went to open the door finding the one and only person Soriya don’t want to see in the whole wide world.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay you updated. thank you. :) they sat next to each other on the plane and now they have rooms right next to each other ^^ ahahahah i can't wait to find out what he wants, dinner?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i havent come n read the fics for so long.. but omg.. i found out u updated hehe.. wheeeeeeeeeeee....

awwe.. how kute.. they sat next to each other ^_^.. aint that a coincidence.. hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've read the update yesterday but I forgot to comment... lol

they sat next to each other in the plane... so sweet... :wub: and their rooms are next to each other too... why don't they share a room instead? :loool:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this type of storyline reminds me of Plerng Boon if ateam are to cast but I really hate harith in here... no second chance for him please ... or the hardest chance to get please... and please add other hot guys into soriya's life so that harith suffers

sulad

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12

“What are you doing here?!”.

“To see you of course”.

“But how did you know that I was here?” Soriya asked.

“Who wouldn’t when I know that you wouldn’t miss a kind of event like this”. “Why?! You don’t want to see me”.

“Oh! Of course not, I’m just really surprise”.

“Well great then, let’s go out right now”.

“What! Wait, I hadn’t even unpack or change or anything. To say I haven’t even rest and it was a tiring trip here”.

“That can wait until later just go with me”.

“Tep! I’m serious. I’m really tired and I need a rest”.

“So no matter what it’ll still be a no?”.

“Yes, because I’m really tired”.

“Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow then”.

“Sorry and bye Tep” quickly said Soriya and close the door making sure that the door is safely closed. She quickly run to her phone and dial Chanida’s number.

“Yes, Soriya” expecting Soriya’s call.

“Chanida! I’m really freak out right now. I don’t know what I should do right now” said Soriya.

“Why are you freak out? Did Harit and you did something naughty” Chanida teased.

“CHANIDA! You’re getting out of the topic and I am really serious”. Chanida burst out laughing.

“Alright, I’m sorry gosh. What’s wrong then?”

“Tep just show up a minute ago without expectation and I don’t even know how he even know I’m here for the event”.

“Now that is really scary”, “That’s what I was just trying to tell you”.

“What are you going to do now?” Chanida asked worriedly.

“I’m asking you that, because I’m scare myself”.

“Alright, alright. You should calm down, because I was the one that told him that you were in town”.

“What! Why did you do that Chanida? You know that I don’t want anything more than friends with him”.

“Gosh! I know Soriya. I just want someone to watch after when you’re over there, because it’s not like you know your way around Paris”.

“Fine, but if he even thinks something more I’ll kill you. Deal?”.

“Deal! But you can never kill me, because I’m just doing the best for you and you better glad”.

“We’ll see what will happen. Anyways I’m heading for a rest I’m really tired right now”.

“Alright, alright. Have a sweet deep dream okay”. “Yes, yes. Bye”.

“Had a good nap?” asked Harit, once she open her door.

“Yes, a really good one” Soriya answered.

“Want to head out for dinner together?” asked Harit. “Yeah sure, I’m kinda getting hungry”.

“Kinda hungry or did you mean dying of hunger” Harited teased.

“Please, I’m not a pig like you”. “Me?! As a pig, or are you talking of yourself”.

“You know what?! You should just shut up before you go by yourself, because I’m really hungry and is not in the mood” Soriya said with a serious tone.

“Alright woman. No wait, alright Mrs. Natawa”.

She glared at him and just walk up ahead of him while he quickly try to catch up with her pace.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaawww... they're having dinner together in the most romantic city in the world... :wub: :wub:

who is that Tep guy?? I'm sure he would make Harit very very very jealous..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
w
ho is that Tep guy?? I'm sure he would make Harit very very very jealous..
while reading this, my anger soars as I hate how harith not feeling sorry though he was the one who left soriya... I really cant imagine myself watching Plerng Boon if aum and aff are there... but yr fanfic is nice and keep going...

sulad

sarNie Adult
---> Thank you & Enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 13

“So since you’re here in Paris, what are you planning to do?” Harit asked.

“What do you think I’ll do?” Soriya asked him back, “Spend romantic time with me?!” almost making Soriya choke on her food.

“Please keep those sour words of yours to yourself or better yet to another woman”. “Now, now why would I do such thing like that. It wouldn’t be no more fun”.

“Well it’ll be a lot helpful if you keep it to yourself, because it’s sure not fun to me. Plus also don’t even plan on talking, I need to finish my dinner”. He just chuckle and continue on eating.

“Satisfy now?” Harit asked. “Much better, but one thing that I don’t like is you paying for me. I don’t like owing anybody anything”.

“Ow! Why would I let you pay for yourself, I’m man and that’s my way of honor to pay some manners to a woman”. “Well I’m different so don’t even think about next time and thank you very much” said Soriya with satisfaction.

“You’re welcome and no matter how many time we eat, it’ll always be on me”. “Oh! Really, always on you. Don’t be mad if I ever do something” said Soriya with a grin, having evil plans under her sleeves.

“I would never. Want to take a walk for awhile?”. “Sure, haven’t been here for a long time so it wouldn’t be so bad to refresh my memories here”.

Once and again he finally get to be closer to her, he smile with joy as he watch her every action and beauty. If he can turn back time he wish he can take everything back and relive his happy life as it was supposedly to be, but because of his selfishness he lose a good one. It might be too late, but if he can just open her heart again he hopes he can catch it again and have them love each other like they used too.

While he was wondering if their love can ever happen again, she was wondering why he look sad. But little did she know, it was just her who was in his mind. Trying to ignore their awkwardness she continue on talking and pointing out areas and things she like of Paris. Also while trying to figure things out in her heart, one minute she wants to be mean, but another minute she gives in and go along with him. She don’t know what’s the mix feeling or why she’s reacting toward the situation, but she hope that it won’t lead on to something more. Being hurt once is already enough and she don’t want go through it again.

“Well I really want to thanks you for treating me tonight” Soriya said. “I should thanks you instead, you made my night tonight. I had a really great night” Harit said.

“Well thank you once again and have a good night”. “Yeah you too. Don’t sleep too tight” he teased.

She giggled and went into her suite, while he had a big smile on and also went into his suite.

It seems like a long day the next following day for both them since they just had to waited until the event started. After getting ready, both of them somehow ended up going together to the show and surprise people with their arrival together. Gossips of both having something going on and their arrival together was spread in the event opening party.

After meeting people to people Soriya was able to sneak out of party and visited her old friend that was hosting the event. Seeing each other once and again, memories and smiles were brought upon both of them.

“I am just so proud of you” Soriya said with joy. “I am too proud of you. I just can’t wait until you finish your project so I can fly down there and see what you got, because I’m sure I’ll be jealous”.

“Oh! Whatever girl. I’m more jealous than anything. Look at what you got right now, something so new and creative. Just love what you got in stock”.

“Yeah! Right, just wait until that day and I’ll show you who got what in stock”. “Alright, we’ll see then” Soriya said laughing.

“Well I’m going to head out and let you finish, because you’re one busy woman right now”. “Alright, thanks honey. See you in a bit”.

The fashion show didn’t ended until almost midnight, but everybody was satisfies with what her great friend got in stock. It was another beautiful and creative event that she had attend and she was proud of her friend. Many years of hard work and finally both of them dreams came true. Staying back for couple hours for a after party, Soriya was finally able to go back to her suite and rest for the night.

It was 8 in the morning when Soriya heard a knock on her door she irritated ignore it and try to go back to sleep, but still the knocking continue. She then grumpily woke up and went to open the door with an unpleasant face on.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the update! ^_^

they had a good time together... so sweet... :wub: I wonder who's knocking on soriya's door? is it harit? lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14

“Morning Soriya” he said with a big smile.

“Morning Tep” Soriya said dully.

“You busy today?”. “I’m free today, but the few next others day I’ll be busy with work here”.

“Oh! Okay. Well I was wondering if you’re free today, if you mind hanging out with me today”. Soriya was planning on to say no, but not wanting to be rude and making a lot of excuses she agree.

“Great then, I’ll see you in a bit”. He smiled and left to leave her sometime to get ready before their day get started.

“Ready?!” he asked. “Yeap! I wonder what you had plan for us, hopefully it’s something fun” Soriya teased. Both of them left with laughter’s just as Harit got out of his room to invite Soriya out, but out his luck seems she already left.

Makes him wonder who can that man be and how he know Soriya. With disappointment he went back inside his suite to finish up some work and plan on to head out after noon.

“You seem really surprise that day when I came to knock on your day. Did Chanida not tell you, I didn’t want you to think that I’m a creep or anything”. “Oh! Of course not. I was just playing around to see how you would react. I didn’t even know that you were living here until when I was going to arrive here, but I’m glad that you live here so you can buy me all the good food here” Soriya teased.

“After leaving the hotel I couldn’t stop myself laughing because of your reaction, but now it makes all sense”. She let out a fake laugh, feeling a little guilt of lying and misjudging Tep.

He wasn’t bad as she thought, she hope so. They knew each other back when they were attending the same school. All of her friends were close to Tep, but she were never since that she had her baby girl and were trying hard to pursue her dreams.

She didn’t expected to had such a great day, Tep made it really fun for her. She was glad that she agree to hang out with Tep or she would have been stuck in her suite doing some work. Just right when he walked her to her suite, Harit came out and saw both of them. She ignored him and sweetly say bye to him in front of Harit. He glare at them and walked out of his room.

“Give me a Heniken” Harit demanded with jealousy as he looked up to the second level with anger. Not caring about a thing, he quickly gulped down the whole beer and demanded for another one.

By the time Soriya arrive to the bar, he was down to 3 bottles. “Why are you drinking so much?” she asked with confuse.

He just shrugged and continue on drinking. “Why drink when it’s just going to kill your lungs” she went on. He turn to look at her and continue back to drinking.

She ordered herself a martinez and slouch back on her seat. “You should stop gulping down that beer of bottle and should enjoy your drink. Gulping down it’s not going to make you taste anything, but makes you full” she went on again.

“Why would you care how much I drink or is that you do care?” he said after finish his bottle. She let out a small giggled.

“I wouldn’t say such a thing, just don’t want to be known in the history that while you were drinking and died I was there”.

“Ouch! That was harsh. I would never die easily. This is nothing to me, just been a long day and I just want to enjoy some cold beers” he said pointing his beer bottles.

“I guess so, it’s just really nothing to you then” she said chuckling.

He nodded and was going to continue on ordering more beer, but then she stopped him and told him to cool off.

After 5 minutes of silence her phone rung and see that it was a call from her daughter. She turn away from him and picked up the call.

“Yes, Honey” she said. Making his attention turn on her.

“Mommy, mommy! When are you coming home?! I really miss you”. “Soon my baby, like in a couple days”. “You promise?”. “Yes, I promise my baby. I’ll buy something you lovely alright”. “Okay mommy. Are you busy?”. “Kind of” she said trying to get off since Harit is just next to her. “Okay I’ll talk to mommy soon then. Bye mommy”. “Okay then, bye my sweet honey”.

“A love one?” he asked. She nodded and continue on drinking her drink.

Her answer made him even more confuse and hopeless. It made him wondered more how many men do she have in her life, if that one man that she went out earlier isn’t one. He wonder who’s the man that she was talking on the phone can be.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww Harit is so clueless. Hopefully Soriya will slip on the trip about their daughter together. Noooooo Tep is getting in the way of my couple even though he's nice and funny, but still he can't lol.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... harit is kind of space out n here a lot... he doesnt know anything at all..
he doesnt even noe that they both had a daughter...
soon she will sill out or talk bout their daughter they had together..