Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I like their sisterly bond, wish they were closer! i really adore margie

How i wish jma pairs up with ya in kleun cheewit, i would be so much more excited ;( my tolerance to watching mark onscreen is close to zero, i js cant get into any of his characters besides the adorable din in dja

dariey

sarNie Adult
just got time to visit this thread again..>__<

welcome to this thread and thank you for your post,lakorn_addict.i like to read people view and opinion regarding her.. ^_^

see the pic where michelle show her adoreness over ya make me giddy..haha.simply love it.hoping for more collaboration~

i wish tmargie ya close too even after watch some tidbit from their laurier event.well it doesn't really matter much to me as long as there is genuine friendship among them.. :)

Yaya's NYLON translation by kind and harworking space4ny.

One year older
Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, have become an actress that choose not to hide her thought, and believe that life have different perspectives depend on how you understand it and how you face with these different dimensions of life.

9 o'clock sharp, Nylon's team has an appointment to meet with Thai-Norway actress at Tropicana Court, located at the end of Phahonyotin 12 alley. She seems to like the place and wonder about the peaceful atmosphere of this apartment on Sunday morning.
She also said that she had never been to Aree neighbourhood, the new popular chill-out area "I'm not familiar with this neighbourhood ka. The place I went mostly are Siam Paragon, Central World, or Sukhumvit and thong Lor zone" Even she isn't telling us, we can guess it. Because she is the presenter of many products that have to run around for big campaign events of many brands. That doesn't include a full drama shooting schedule. And her latest drama the scheduled to be aired in April is "Neung Nai Suang" period drama which she is starring with James Jirayu Tangsrisuk for the first time.
Looking back, we found that many people start to really know the name of Yaya Urassaya Sperbund from Drama Serie "4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao" part "DuangJai Akkanee". She was acting in a role of Nu Jeed, naughty beautiful girl. Stubborn but very charming in the eye of her opponent Akkanee (starring Nadech Kugimiya) but at the end they both loosing for their hearts and fall deeply in love with each other. Even though the story line is about friction between 2 families that continue from generation to generation. But the selling point that makes everyone jin and pairing her with the handsome main actor is the chemistry between them, both on screen and off screen. From the day that she successfully till now we can't say that she is a movie star, but she is super famous on the television screen. Moving herself up to be a number one teenage lead actress that earns a lot of money. She also has a big group of fan club that suround her everywhere she appears. She became a bright star and she was not even 20 yet.

Now, when we talk about Arts (literature) girl, people will think about the image of lady like girl , who study a lot. But for Yaya that graduated from International programme. She quickly explain that all those images are long gone.
Yaya : "If you walk into the faculty you will see that students there has all sort of character, some are very fashionable, some are super sweet. I think the image that people often think about are from majority of the student in this faculty that they met. Mostly they are soft and sweet. But if you get to know students in international programme. You will see that we are quite outspokenly and straightforward. These characters might be the result from our major subject which is "Culture Study" this subject not only has students from so many countries in one class, but professor also lets student express their opinion freely. Some student take it to the max. For example, in my group we might not have the same idea on something, but everyone can be together, be friend and we don't have to be estranged later. Because learning about differences helping us to understand the other person better. Now, when I got asked that actually what am I study about? I might not be able to answer naka. But if you ask, what I get from my study? That might be a bit easier to talk about."

This easy question that hard to answer we believe it's happen to everyone. But when the time pass to the point that your though is settle. You will find the real answer for yourself. "Personally I think study language is like study Psychology. So I think I'm going to continue study master degree in Psychology. Because I really like it. But I'm still a little bit worry because a lot of people said the same thing that this major is very hard to graduate."
While she was talking about her next plan in the near future. Which she didn't seem worry like she said. Our conversation about Stereotype still continue. Talk about this and that until the subject of romantic drama movie from Hollywood that just start showing in the theatre like "The theory of everything" "Yaya like a guy like Stephen na ka. People might think that he is weird. But he didn't weird like scary weird. Because what I got from reading the book, I think that all Stephen's life he never hurt anyone. He just very clever to the point that he is a genius person. If I can talk to him, it will be fun. A part from sharing idea and perspective. We also can exchange knowledge too." With innocent but smart personality and a determined heart. He is a little bit similar to Yaya. We can't help but imagine that if Yaya is Jane Wilde. Will she get married with a person who has only 2 years to live? "Umm, I don't know yet. Because truly I never met someone that make me face the situation like Jane. But one thing that I alway believe is that Love is a magical thing with mighty power. Person can change their perspective or even change themselves for someone they love." Yaya stop to think a little. First we afraid talking about this matter is making her feel uncomfortable. But she answer straight to the point without any hesitation. "For me, if I have a chance to meet someone. And I feel that I cannot live without that person. I will ka. If I love that person so much, I might make the same decision with Jane ka"

Anyway, Yaya is still a lovely daughter with mother who always with her and looking after her schedule. But that doesn't mean her freedom have been reduce at all. For example, we can lingeringly talking about love without any awkwardness. Or even being an actress, it didn't make her see her life as complicated. She is not an indie actress who like the solitary at all. And she never demand her personal space for doing some thing that her friends do. "The feeling like this, surly I had before. But it's not like I'm craving it na ka. Firstly I have to tell you that I don't have many friends. When I went to class, I can not catchup with what my friends were talking about, because I'm not with them. And when they planed to go somewhere, I cannot go with them because I have to work always. In fact an actress is not a permanent career. And I'm not sure how long I can be in this business. For now, I still have opportunities. So I want to give it my all. When I'm retired or really have time, then I can still travel ka."

My 2 fav girls..
c​
cr paeatwo​
 ​
cr urassayaclub​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Fitting for her new drama (kluencheewit) is tomorrow. She will have an condominium event with Mark on 29/3/2015 - whizdom day at Suam Paragon.

Busy lady in the month of March.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
cute stuff, aren't they cute ^_ ^ [coincidentally met at the fitting place]

credit as tagged

For Panasonic TVC. Ya having Panasonic event tomorrow.

credit as tagged

dariey

sarNie Adult
my flower 'boy'..hahaa
crmairatchda1​
 ​
just mere pic but i love it..coz ya with aff
cr urassayaclubdotcom​
 ​
ya with koy..i once watch her lakorn,she pretty good but sadly that was the worst storyline i ever watch.. -_-
 ​
cr rachwinwong​

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing loveyaya7!

I'm totally spazzing over the pictures; a total 180 from her other previous fittings! Zaap maak! Feel bad for Mark though...feels like he is an afterthought in this fitting...only a couple outfits so far, lol!