Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
NNS - gotta re-watch ep 1 again. Done ep 2. Don't understand Thai. I got to say ep 1 is better. Somehow I find the story was done at a quick pace and there were more elaboration in side characters compared to previous version. Its a total different feel. The costume and sets are colourful and better looking. Of course ten years ago the setting would have been different.

I got to say the main actor and actress looks good together. Let me rewind and comes back with my thoughts. Do share with me your thoughts on this too.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So far im liking it, just havent watched this week's episodes yet, will give my cents when i do. So far loving the costumes (simple but beautiful) and makeup (just moderate, though i feel they cake jame up alot). Storyline and pace is great too, only complaint is James is slightly to feminine for me, but acting wise im ok with him. And i love a tough nek like Poom, i think alot of neks are quite strong, it's so refreshing to watch from all the korean female characters

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This painting is so beautiful and the description of it too.

Translation by Google

20th is the day the bidder can bid for the painting. Picture credit the owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit IG space4ny

❤June 2015 Schedule (Update)❤ June 9, 2015 : VicBig 3, at Paragon Hall : 6.20 p.m onward (Live on Ch3HD channel)

June 11, 2015 : Morning News TV3
June 12, 2015 : Channel 3 Power team Concert, at C.K.Plaza, Rayong Province : 5.00 p.m. onward

June 25, 2015 : Record "Tonight show" (TV Program) : 10.00 a.m onward

P.S. Switch (TV program), that interviewed Yaya, will be broadcasted on June 9, 2015 via Ch3 family channel (9.30 a.m.) and Star stage (nuengnaisuang) will be broadcasted on June 13, 2015 via Ch3 (2.45 p.m.) #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

----------------------------

Picture credit as tagged

James looks better in the MV than in the drama.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_M7-6tZm0w&feature=youtu.be

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
At a glimpse (before reading the caption), i thought ya was fixing James' shirt, and thought it was cute heh

Yeah eng sub by nadechyaya kigimiya

http://youtu.be/82zZ_Z1rJM4