Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
(News 24/11/2015) Urassaya feels glad about her Kathin Ceremony at Phu thub beuk Pagoda with Kimberly that received funds about 8 millions Bath. She feels happy when seeing many people came to join this ceremony. She makes next year plan that she will celebrate this Kathin with her group friends again. She accepts that recently she did a lot of merit. She feels glad when people praised her from IG photos that she is thinner than before. She says that in the photo, there is the light reflection over her body which make her looks thinner. She reveals that her weight is still the same. She doesn't feel disappointed when people criticized that she is too thin. She says that recently she always keeps doing exercise. She implies that Nadech ask forgiveness from her mom before his ordination. She is happy to see him joining ordination. For the tax matter, it stays normal. She doesn't care about people who pay attention on her since she pays tax as usual. .....
#urassayas #nadechyaya #nadech #NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15 - Credit @www.newsplus.co.th
English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
(News 24/11/2015) Yaya smiles when people praised her that she is thinner than before. She said she intended to post her own pictures. She feels satisfied with her own weight but she want to keep decreasing her weight. She doesn't feel disappointed over criticised comments
#urassayas#nadechyaya#NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15 - Credit thaich2tv
English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny

Credit as tagged

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to say that today on my way to a meeting at Makati City, the business district in the Philippines in Metro Manila, I saw a huge billboard of Yaya for Pantene, along EDSA, a main Avenue in Metro Manila which I think is one of the busiest roads in the country. So i think she is winning more admirers here though she is unknown,relatively. It's amazing that I suddenly tell my friends her name whenever her commercial appears on TV and they are like "Oh you know who she is?" as if we are friends. Hahaha

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to say that today on my way to a meeting at Makati City, the business district in the Philippines in Metro Manila, I saw a huge billboard of Yaya for Pantene, along EDSA, a main Avenue in Metro Manila which I think is one of the busiest roads in the country. So i think she is winning more admirers here though she is unknown,relatively. It's amazing that I suddenly tell my friends her name whenever her commercial appears on TV and they are like "Oh you know who she is?" as if we are friends. Hahaha

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I agree, she is perfectly thin already. Toooooo thin does not = beautiful or healthy.

The camera adds like 10 pounds, from Ya's recent photos she is thin so in actuality she is like 10 pounds lighter.

bubbles8 said:
Oh what wanting to get thinner? Pls no, too thin already na ya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
urassayas Good morning with this cutie pie!!!! #strongerpor our hearts and prayers are with you ka #งดฝากร้านนะคะ

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Trust her to know that she is exercising to keep thin and firm so it's still heathy. She knows what's good for her. ✌✌

Wow, good to know that she's in the billboard in Manila. Hope she has more admirers.

Promoting Brands on 26 November 2015 #brandsbirdnest#thaifathersday#

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
มาแต่งกลอนความอร่อยของเลย์ ท่อน A และ B ให้ครบกัน แล้วโพสมาใต้ภาพ ใครแต่งถูกใจรับไปเลย บัตร 7-Eleven Card มูลค่า 999 บาท 30 รางวัล หรือเสื้อยืดจากเลย์อีก 50 รางวัล รวมทั้งสิ้น 80 รางวัลฟรี!! วันนี้ - 29 พฤศจิกายน นี้เท่านั้น! รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม คลิก

Which one should I choose?

Credit LaysThailand

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
space4ny #Repost @teensarawut with @repostapp.
・・・
5555+ เมื่อเอลซ่าและญาญ่า พร้อมใจรวมพลังกัน หัวหน้ามะลิ จึงละทิ้งขบวนการ Give Me Five ไปทันที อ้าววววว หัวหน้า ๆๆๆๆ กลับมาเข้าแก๊งก๊อนนนนนนนนนน @portid พ่อปอ ๆ ตื่นมาดูลูกด่วนนนน เห้ยยยย ลูกเอ็งโดนเอลซ่าแอนด์ญาญ่าจู่โจม #เอ็งเป็นคนดีข้าเชื่อเดี๋ยวเองก็หายดี #ข้าจะปลุกเอ็งทุกวันจนกว่าเอ็งจะตื่นปอ
Hahaha...when Elsa and Yaya power up together....Boss Mali (Por Tidsadee's daughter) suddenly leaved our gang Give Me Five Boss please come back to us.....@portid Daddy Por, please hurry, weak up and see your daughter. Arrrr...your daughter got attracted by Elsa and Yaya. #you are a good guy. I believe you will get better soon. I will try to wake you up everyday until you wake up. #urassayas #portid 1d

Translation by @space4ny

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Yaya visit Por in hospital

Get well soon, Palat ✌✌
http://youtu.be/fo71aXTp07o

Credit as tagged

Translation by NY inter FC

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
(Interview of NY on Praew Fortune 2016, Vol 3, No 3 in Nov 2015)
Yaya: "It might be because we are so close so we trust each other. We know how far we can go tease one another and they not going to get mad. It not boring. I think it's one of the charms. Suppose that If you meet the same person everyday, you might feel like arrrr again? But with P'Nadech I never feel like that. Maybe it's because we portray difference role every time we met. Actor, actress, model, friend and the most important thing is that we grew up together so we know each other inside out."
-
Nadech added "We work together a lot, I think I might be more than 100 times. The more we work together, the more we tease each other. But at the same time, we worry about one another more krab. Bothe about work and health. The think that I have to remind her the most is about eating on time. When Nong is at a drama set sometime she eat but sometime not. The effect from not eating is not going to happen now. But it will in the future, for example gastritis. For me, I eat all the time (laugh). I especially worry for her about that."
-
English translation by @space4ny

Picture from Praew Fortune 2016 magazine