valentine's day

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what do you people usually do?
i remember those days where i passed out cards in elementary
i made little chocolate roses in junior high
and in high school, i bought and sent out valentine grams
but now i'm in college, nothing too fun about it.
i don't have any plans yet... lolz.
anyone else?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
IM GOING TO... i don't know yet. maybe work.

if not, go to the movies. n watch "PRom Date,"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahah dont even remind me its that time of the year again. LOL
sometimes its good to be single during valentines day that way you don't have to make plans. lolz.

Go out with my special someone n have a nice dinner and hang out somewhere nice...
i need to find a place in sacramento to hang out.. i've already been to a few places and i don't want to go there again... =/

mai92

sarNie Adult
i will hang out with my love ones...

And..

My boyfriend*****

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Well, as for me and my hubby, we're going to go out to Red Loster and have dinner. We're not going to the movies because we always go to the movies. After dinner, we're going to take our son shopping. Valentine's Day to me is my hubby and my son.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
sometimes its good to be single during valentines day that way you don't have to make plans. lolz.
i need to find a place in sacramento to hang out.. i've already been to a few places and i don't want to go there again... =/
I think a good place in Sacramento would be ice skating and go watch the sun rise or sunset. It should be romantic.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
i hope my bf gets the night off work because if he doesn't..
imma be one sad girl. lolz.

I hope your bf gets the night off too so you wont feel lonely. I might have to work too, so my hubby might be lonely but I might have 60% chance of not working that night. Have a great valentine's Day with your bf.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I think a good place in Sacramento would be ice skating and go watch the sun rise or sunset. It should be romantic.
thanks for the suggestion. the problem is.. i don't know how to skate. when i was little... i went roller blading and fell. ehehe

I hope your bf gets the night off too so you wont feel lonely. I might have to work too, so my hubby might be lonely but I might have 60% chance of not working that night. Have a great valentine's Day with your bf.
i hope you don't work too. have a nice one with your fam too.

A nice dinner and then a night of fun clubbing...:D
i think the clubs are going to be packed!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
well, I just buy valograms but there's this one thing I've always wanted to do every year...I've been deeply in-like with this one dude since freshman year and I've always wanted to buy roses or chocolate and leave them on his desk in every class and with each rose/chocolate, there'll be part of message...and he'd have to go to all his classes to find the message to finish the message...cause he seems to have low self esteem and like, always down cause he would get dumbed or like this other girl who doesn't like him or whatever...and I've always wanted to do something sweet to show him that there's someone who thinks he's very special and those other girls aren't worth his time...
so here's a little idea for you people out there...roses/chocolate with a message...
but maybe this year I'll jsut buy valograms again...or go out for lunch with my friends

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well, I just buy valograms but there's this one thing I've always wanted to do every year...I've been deeply in-like with this one dude since freshman year and I've always wanted to buy roses or chocolate and leave them on his desk in every class and with each rose/chocolate, there'll be part of message...and he'd have to go to all his classes to find the message to finish the message...cause he seems to have low self esteem and like, always down cause he would get dumbed or like this other girl who doesn't like him or whatever...and I've always wanted to do something sweet to show him that there's someone who thinks he's very special and those other girls aren't worth his time...
so here's a little idea for you people out there...roses/chocolate with a message...
but maybe this year I'll jsut buy valograms again...or go out for lunch with my friends
aww.. that's so sweet of you...
and yes.. there is at least one person in this world that likes you.
this reminds me of my brother during his junior year in high school..
i went to the store to help him pick out something for a girl that he really liked..
he bagged it really nice and everything.
but when the day came... he didn't even give it to her..
i was like.. "why did you buy it then chicken!?!"
lolz. but now he's in the marines doing his own thing.. iono...
good luck with your sweet messages though... =D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well, as for me and my hubby, we're going to go out to Red Loster and have dinner. We're not going to the movies because we always go to the movies. After dinner, we're going to take our son shopping. Valentine's Day to me is my hubby and my son.
Vday doesn't have to be all about your hubby and your son.. you have to include yourself too cuz what if the hubby forgets about you? khekhekhekhe.. just kidding. well have fun at red lobsters ;) I went there once with my hubby and we didn't like the food there at all.. Somehow I'm just not really a seafood fan anymore..
For me, I have school that day until 4pm, so right after classes we may go out to the IMAX because we haven't gone there for a long time, and then we're gonna go eat at my favorite restaurant.. well we might since they're always so friggin busy- otherwise I'll just cook a romantic candlelight dinner for us :) OOOooh :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Vday doesn't have to be all about your hubby and your son.. you have to include yourself too cuz what if the hubby forgets about you? khekhekhekhe.. just kidding. well have fun at red lobsters ;) I went there once with my hubby and we didn't like the food there at all.. Somehow I'm just not really a seafood fan anymore..
For me, I have school that day until 4pm, so right after classes we may go out to the IMAX because we haven't gone there for a long time, and then we're gonna go eat at my favorite restaurant.. well we might since they're always so friggin busy- otherwise I'll just cook a romantic candlelight dinner for us :) OOOooh :D
aww.. a candle light dinner.
i've only seen those in movies.
that would really be romantic. =D
lolz. i got my bf these silly valentine love coupons.. it's funny..
i was at the grocery store and i walked pass them so.. i just got them for fun. ehehe

max

sarNie Elites
I am going to pack up and head back home for President's Day Weekend. Luckily, I get to leave on Valentines Day, so I will get to see my boyfriend when the night is still young. I am excited to know what his surprise is. Yay =)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I am going to pack up and head back home for President's Day Weekend. Luckily, I get to leave on Valentines Day, so I will get to see my boyfriend when the night is still young. I am excited to know what his surprise is. Yay =)
that's so sweet.
you have a surprise stored for you.
=DD