I just change the title to "Vampire Reincarnate" instead of "Elevator Speed"
I hope you readers will enjoy "Vampire Reincarnate"]

Cho Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun (Kyu//Hyun)
Kwon Yuri as Yuri
Choi Min Hwan as Hwan
Min Pechaya as Lucky

Vampire Reincarnate
Teaser

“I am a star after all, why would I go to such a poor place?” complain Hyun as he throw thee folder across the room.
“It’s for your own good, Kyuhyun.” said his manager. “There’s rumor that in that place vampire exist.” Hyun turn to look at his manager.

“Vampire, Hyun?” JoJo ask as she put her arm around Hyun’s waist. “Let’s go.” Hyun look at JoJo.
“Vampire doesn’t exist, JoJo.” said Hyun.
“But I want to go there.” JoJo argue back. Hyun turn his back towards her. She hug him from behind.
“We can have our wedding when we come back, Hyun. It’s never too late.”

“Vampire, eh?” Hyun whispered. “There’s no such thing.”

“Kyu?” whispered Yuri. Hyun stop walking and look around the building. JoJo look at Hyun.
“What’s wrong?” JoJo ask.
“Nothing.” Hyun reply as he started walking with JoJo.

“You shouldn’t be here.” Lucky yell. “Go back, and don’t ever come here again. It’s not safe.”

“Hyun,” cried JoJo. Hyun grab JoJo into his arms. “Hyun, I’m scared.”
“Don’t be, JoJo.” said Hyun. “I’m here with you.”
“I’m going to died, Hyun.” JoJo whispered. “She’s going to kill me.”

“Leave this place.” whispered Hwan to JoJo in her sleeps. “Leave this place first thing tomorrow. It’s not safe for you anymore.”

“Did you see that?” JoJo ask Hyun. Hyun look at JoJo. “That man by the window just a minute ago.”

“Aaaaaahhhh!!!” JoJo screamed.
“JoJo.” Hyun call out. Hyun and Lucky reach JoJo’s room, there was blood all over the room. “JoJo.”

“Can you stop following me?” Lucky yell. “I don’t have anything to do with what happen to your JoJo.”
“I don’t believe you.” said Hyun. “If you don’t know anything about what happen to JoJo then why would you tell JoJo and me to leave when we arrive here?”
“Because there’s vam--” Lucky turn her back towards Hyun.
“There’s what?” Hyun ask as he walk rush in front of her.

“Who is she? Why is she doing this to JoJo?” Hyun yell at Lucky.
“I told you to leave, but you refuse.” Lucky yell back.
“Kyuhyun!!!” cried JoJo’s voice. Hyun and Lucky look around thee room.

“Please let me go.” cried JoJo.
“Don’t dare beg me,” Yuri said. “if not for you, Kyu would have been with me.”

“Who is she?” Hyun ask Lucky.
“What are you talking about?” Lucky ask.
“She’s not human, is she?” Hyun yell.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love your poster! It looks so beautiful!! GREAT WORK ON THAT!
& your fanfic. I love the teaser! It has a such a wonderful hook. I haven't read the first part of this story, "Vampire Sex"
but eventually, this one seems interesting!!! Can't wait to read it :D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

VampireReincarnate
Chapter 1.1

Yuri: "It's been 10 years," Hwan look towards the foggy door at his right. "I have became more powerful," The door slowly open, there stood Yuri. She slowly open her eyes, her eyes were as red of blood. "It's been a long time, eh, Hwan?" Hwan's eyes grew wide.
Hwan whispered: "Yuri." Yuri slowly walks over to Hwan. She slowly hug him.
Yuri: "I was so scared, Hwan. Why didn't you help me out? Did you wanted to be free alone?"
Hwan: "Yuri." Yuri took a deep breath, and then out.
Yuri: "Your scent, it's different. Why?" Hwan remove Yuri's arm around him, and look at her.
Hwan: "How--how did you get out?" Yuri didn't answer him. "Don't tell me, you--" Then thee door bell started ringing.
Man 1: "Choi Hwan. Choi Hwan, please open the door immediatly. Choi Hwan." Hwan look at Yuri.
Yuri: "You must help me, Hwan. I can't go back."
Man 1: "Choi Hwan. Open the door."
Yuri: "I can't go back, not now. You have to help me, Hwan." The door crack. "Hwan. I don't want to go back. He's out there. Out there somewhere waiting for me, you know he is."
Man 1: "Choi Hwan, how dare you disobey our order. Open the door now."
Hwan whispered: "I'm sorry Yuri."

{Manager's Office}
Kyuhyun complain: “I am a star after all, why would I go to such a poor place?” [Throw the folder across the room]
Manager: “It’s for your own good, Kyuhyun.” [Walk over and pick up the folder] "There’s rumor that in that place vampire exist.” Hyun turn to look at his manager.
Kyuhyun: "Vampire? What generation are you now that you still believe in vampire?"
Manager: "I didn't ask you if you want to go or not, we're going."
Kyuhyun: "If I have no choice then why bother to ask me about going?"
Manager: "Oh, and you can only take one person with you. That person has to be a family member."

{Kyuhyun's home}
JoJo [Kyuhyun's fiance] ask: “Vampire, Hyun?” [put her arms around Kyuhyun's waist] “Let’s go.” Hyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: “Vampire doesn’t exist, JoJo.”
JoJo argue back: “But I want to go there.” Hyun turn his back towards her. She hug him from behind. “We can have our wedding when we come back, Hyun. It’s never too late.”
Kyuhyun: "But what if we don't come back?" JoJo giggles.
JoJo: "What are you talking about, Kyuhyun? Don't tell me you're starting to believe that vampire do exist in that place?" Kyuhyun sigh.
Kyuhyun: "I don't believe in vampires, JoJo, but what if the rumors are true?"
JoJo: "If the rumors are true about vampires, then it's alright. We probably weren't meant to be, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun remove JoJo's arm from him and took a few steps forward.
Kyuhyun: "You don't love me, do you JoJo?" Kyuhyun turn towards her. "That's why you could said such thing to me." JoJo sigh and walk to Kyuhyun.
JoJo: "I do love you, Kyuhyun." She hug him. "Why would you ask such a thing?"
Kyuhyun: "Then why would you reject me every time I propose to you?" JoJo step back from Kyuhyun.
JoJo: "Because I'm not ready yet, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun turn his head away from JoJo. "But I promise, ask me again after we come back, I won't reject you, okay?" Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "Promise?" JoJo smile, and nod her head yes. They hug.

{Manager's Office}
Manager: "Who's this?" [looking at JoJo with weird eyes]
Kyuhyun: "JoJo."
Manager: "I said only family member can go, Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "But JoJo's not any other people, we're going to get married soon, so she's part of my faimly. Plus you know I have no family." Manager look at JoJo for a few minutes.
Manager: "Alright. The plane is leaving tonight at 9:30. You two will arrive there at 2 AM. There'll be P' Mak to pick you two up."
Kyuhyun: "Thanks." [Kyuhyun look at JoJo, and JoJo look at him. They smile at each other.]
Manager: "If I were you two I would be rushing to the airport now because now it's 9:00."
Kyuhyun&&JoJo: "What? 9 already?" Manager nod his head.
JoJo: "Kyuhyun we should get going."
Kyuhyun: "Right. We'll be leaving now then. Thanks for everything." They took off to the airport.

{Arrive in Kraithinang [make up place]}
JoJo: "Kyuhyun it's a little weird here." Kyuhyun look around. There were many houses, but many crack through them. Most houses doens't even have people live. The place was really quiet and not many people around at all.
Yuri whispered: “Kyu?” Hyun stop walking and look around the building. JoJo look at Hyun.
JoJo: “What’s wrong?”
Hyun:“Nothing.” He started walking with JoJo, and P' Mak.

{stop at a huge, creepy looking house}
P' Mak: "This is where I live."
Kyuhyun: "You live alone?"
P' Mak: "No, my niece live here with me too. Her name is Lucky. She's probably wondering off again somewhere." JoJo look around, then she realize a man standing by the window.
JoJo: "Did you see that?" Hyun look at JoJo. "That man by the window just a minute ago."
P' Mak: "A--a--a man?" Mak look at his house. "You must be tired that's why you're seeing things. In this house there's only me and my niece Lucky, no one else." JoJo look at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun: "Are you feeling dizzy, JoJo?"
JoJo: "I'm fine, Kyuhyun."
P' Mak: "Then, come on in and get some rest, then after that I'll take you two for a walk around here." Mak walk inside the house.
JoJo: "Kyuhyun, I really did saw a man there."
Kyuhyun: "You must be too tired JoJo. P' Mak said there's on him and his niece here. Let's go inside and you rest first, alright?" JoJo look back at the window where she saw the man standing there, and walk inside the house with Kyuhyun.

{JoJo's room}
JoJo: "Kyuhyun, I probably can't take a walk with you and P' Mak." Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "Are you feeling sick?" He touch her forehead.
JoJo: "I'm alright, Kyuhyun. I'm just a little dizzy."
Kyuhyun: "Then I'll go tell P' Mak that we can go tomorrow."
JoJo: "No it's fine. You can go with P' Mak. I'll just stay home and rest for a bit. I'll be fine, Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "You sure?" JoJo nod her head yes and smile. "Alright, then take good care of yourself, okay?"
JoJo: "I will." Kyuhyun left with P' Mak. JoJo look at the room that P' Mak gave her. "Good luck, JoJo."

{Cave in the Forest}
Lucky whispered:"School?" She higher her flashlight at the picture on the wall. "There use to be a school here? How come all the building are so small?"
Voice: "Come. Come to me." Lucky light her flashlight to the direction in front of her.
Lucky: "Who's there?"
Voice: "I need your help."
Lucky: "Who are you?" Lucky walk towards the voice. "Why do you need my help?"
Voice: "He's here."
Lucky: "Who's here?" Lucky stop walking. "Show yourself."
Voice: "Come closer." Lucky took a few steps forward.
Lucky: "Where are you? I can't see you." Lucky turn to look behind her, then she turn back around. There she notice red eyes starring right into her eyes. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

{Kyuhyun&&P' Mak}
"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Kyuhyun look at P' Mak.
Kyuhyun: "Where did that come from?"
P' Mak" "I'm not sure, but there seem to be two voices." Kyuhyun and P' Mak look at each other.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo." He started running back to the house. Mak ran after him.

{Mak's house}
Kyuhyun rush to JoJo's room.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo?" He look around her room, she was no where to be found.
P' Mak: Did you find her?"
Kyuhyun: "No. NO!!! JoJo!!!" He grab P' Mak's shirt. "Where is she? Where is she?"
P' Mak: "I don't know. I really don't know." Kyuhyun push P' Mak away.
Kyuhyun: "If anything happen to JoJo, I won't forgive myself."

{Cave in the Forest}
Lucky ran out of the cave as fast as she could.
Lucky cried: "I don't want to help you. Uncle Mak. Uncle Mak, help me. Uncle Mak."

{Forest}
JoJo: "Aaaaaahhhh!!! Don't follow me. I'm scared. Kyuhyun!!! Kyuhyun help me. Aaaahhhhh!!!"

{Mak's house}
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Lucky cried: "Uncle Mak!!!"
P' Mak: "Lucky?"
JoJo: "Aaaahhh, Kyuhyun!!!"
Kyuhyun: "JoJo?" P' Mak and Kyuhyun rush out the house.

to be continue Chapter 1.2
[NOTE: hopee you guys enjoyy readiing "Vampire Reincarnate" so far.
:D ]

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

Vampire Reincarnate

{Review Chapter 1.1}
Yuri: "It's been 10 years," Hwan look towards the foggy door at his right. "I have became more powerful," The door slowly open, there stood Yuri. She slowly open her eyes, her eyes were as red of blood.

Hwan: "How--how did you get out?" Yuri didn't answer him. "Don't tell me, you--" Then thee door bell started ringing.
Man 1: "Choi Hwan. Choi Hwan, please open the door immediatly. Choi Hwan." Hwan look at Yuri.

Yuri: "I can't go back, not now. You have to help me, Hwan." The door crack. "Hwan. I don't want to go back. He's out there. Out there somewhere waiting for me, you know he is."

Kyuhyun complain: “I am a star after all, why would I go to such a poor place?” [Throw the folder across the room]

JoJo argue back: “But I want to go there.” Hyun turn his back towards her. She hug him from behind. “We can have our wedding when we come back, Hyun. It’s never too late.”
Kyuhyun: "But what if we don't come back?" JoJo giggles.

JoJo: "Did you see that?" Hyun look at JoJo. "That man by the window just a minute ago."

JoJo: "No it's fine. You can go with P' Mak. I'll just stay home and rest for a bit. I'll be fine, Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "You sure?" JoJo nod her head yes and smile. "Alright, then take good care of yourself, okay?"

Lucky whispered:"School?" She higher her flashlight at the picture on the wall. "There use to be a school here? How come all the building are so small?"
Voice: "Come. Come to me." Lucky light her flashlight to the direction in front of her.

Kyuhyun: "If anything happen to JoJo, I won't forgive myself."

Lucky cried: "I don't want to help you. Uncle Mak. Uncle Mak, help me. Uncle Mak."

JoJo: "Aaaaaahhhh!!! Don't follow me. I'm scared. Kyuhyun!!! Kyuhyun help me. Aaaahhhhh!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Lucky cried: "Uncle Mak!!!"
P' Mak: "Lucky?"
JoJo: "Aaaahhh, Kyuhyun!!!"
Kyuhyun: "JoJo?" P' Mak and Kyuhyun rush out the house.

Chapter 1.2

Lucky: "Uncle Mak."

JoJo: "Anyone, please help me."

Kyuhyun: "JoJo, where are you? JoJo!!!"
P' Mak: "Lucky!!! JoJo!!!"
Kyuhyun yell: "What's going on? What's going on?" [grab P' Mak by the shirt]
P' Mak: "I--I--"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Kyuhyun: "The rumors are true? Do they really exist?"
P' Mak: "I don't know. I've live here for over 5 years now there's nothing to be afraid of."
Kyuhyun: "Then where's JoJo?"
P' Mak: "I don't know."
Lucky: "Uncle Mak!!!" Kyuhyun and P' Mak turn towards Lucky's voice, and realize Lucky. "Uncle Mak." Lucky ran over to P' Mak.
P' Mak: "Lucky. What's wrong? Where did you go this time?"
Lucky: "Don't worried about me now worried about that woman over there. Seems like something's after her." Kyuhyun look at Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Who? JoJo?" Lucky look at Kyuhyun.

(flashback)
Voice: "I need your help."
Lucky: "Who are you?" Lucky walk towards the voice. "Why do you need my help?"
Voice: "He's here."

Lucky turn to look behind her, then she turn back around. There she notice red eyes starring right into her eyes.
(end of flashback)

Lucky: "You're--"
JoJo: "Kyuhyun!!!"
Kyuhyun: "JoJo!!!" He rush off to find JoJo.
P' Mak: "Lucky you wait here." Mak ran after Kyuhyun. Lucky look around.
Voice whispered: "Lucky..."
Lucky: "No." Lucky ran after P' Mak and Kyuhyun.

{Forest}
Kyuhyun: "JoJo!!! JoJo, where are you? JoJo!!!"
P' Mak: "JoJo!!!" Lucky look around as she follow P' Mak and Kyuhyun to find JoJo.
Voice: "You much help me. You have no choice. Lucky."
Lucky: "No." She cover her ears. Mak and Kyuhyun look at Lucky.
JoJo: "Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun turn around and JoJo ran over to him. She hug him tight.
Voice: "Come. Come to me. I need your help."
Lucky: "No. No. NO!!! Stop it. STOP IT!!!"
P' Mak: "Lucky. Lucky, what's wrong? Lucky!!!" Mak grab Lucky by the arm. "Lucky."
Lucky yell: “You shouldn’t be here. Go back, and don’t ever come here again. It’s not safe.” Mak, Kyuhyun, and JoJo look at Lucky; her eyes turn green. "Leave immediatly."
P' Mak: "Lucky, what are you talking about? What's got into you today?" Mak held out his hand to touch Lucky's arm.
Lucky: "Don't touch me. You must leave now. Go!!!"
JoJo: "Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "It's fine now JoJo. Don't be scared."
Lucky: "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" Lucky fell to the ground.
P' Mak: "Lucky. Lucky!!!"

{P' Mak's house- Lucky's room}
Lucky sat up on her bed real quick. She look around her room.
Voice: "Lucky."
Lucky: "Uncle Mak!!!" She ran out her room, and then bump into Kyuhyun as he was bringing a bowl of soup for JoJo. The soup drop to the ground.
Voice: "Lucky, help me."
Lucky: "Aaahhh!!!" She cried as she rush into Kyuhyun's arm. "Enough. Enough already. I'm scared."
Voice: "LUCKY, you dare betray me? Aaaahhhhh!!!"
JoJo: "Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun turn around, and realize JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo? Uh, I--" He push Lucky away from him. "It's nothing, JoJo." Lucky look at Kyuhyun, and then to JoJo.
Lucky: "I'm--I'm really sorry." Kyuhyun walk over to JoJo.
P' Mak: "What's going on? I heard something break?" He walk over to them. "Lucky, you're awake now? We need to talk." He grab Lucky into her room, and walk inside too. Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "Go back into your room, I'll bring you another bowl of soup." JoJo nod her head and walk back into her room.

{Lucky's room}
P' Mak: "Now tell me, what happen? What did you see?"
Lucky: "I don't know what I saw Uncle Mak, but it was scary."
P' Mak: "Are you lying to me?"
Lucky: "Why would I lie to you about stuff like this, Uncle Mak. I really did saw something, but I'm not so sure what I saw. It had red eyes though Uncle Mak."
P' Mak: "Red eyes? Ur, I almost forgot to tell you. Awhile ago when we were still looking for JoJo in the forest--"
Lucky: "Yeah, that too. I don't remember what happen. When I realize then I was in my room. What happen?"
P' Mak: "You don't remember what happen?" Lucky shook her head no. "You started acting weird."
Lucky: "Weird? Weird like how?"
P' Mak: "You were telling Kyuhyun and JoJo to go back. It's not safe for them."
Lucky: "I said that?"
P' Mak: "That's not all; that's just the weird part, but the scary part was about your eye."
Lucky: "What about my eyes?"
P' Mak: "They turn green."
Voice whispered: "Lucky." Lucky look around her room again. "Destroy her for me. Destroy her."

{JoJo's room}
JoJo: "I can't eat anymore Kyuhyun. I'm full."
Kyuhyun: "You eat so little, JoJo." JoJo fake a smile at Kyuhyun. "What happen, about early?" JoJo look at Kyuhyun.
JoJo: "I don't know what I saw, Kyuhyun. I can't remember much about it, I can only remember seeing it's blue eyes. Blue as the Caribbean Sea, Kyuhyun. It's eye was full of hatred, and jealousy."
Kyuhyun: "Tomorrow morning, we're going back home."
JoJo: "What about your work? You're a star, Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "I don't care about anything else, JoJo. It's for your own safety."
JoJo: "But I'm fine now Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "I almost lost you there, JoJo. You came back safe this time, but what if it happen again? What if you don't come back?" JoJo hug Kyuhyun.
JoJo: "Just don't leave my side."
Kyuhyun: "I'm sorry, JoJo."
JoJo: "It's not your fault, Kyuhyun. It's just my fate."

{the next day}
Lucky walk out of her room. She turn around and realize Kyuhyun standing in front of her.
Kyuhyun: "I need to talk to you."

{Behind Mak's house}
Lucky look at Kyuhyun.
Lucky: "If you're going to talk about yesterday, then i'm sorry. I didnt' mean to do that to you at all."
Kyuhyun: "About what you said yesterday, what do you mean it's not safe for me?" Lucky thought for a few seconds.
Lucky: "Look, I don't know why I said that, alright? I don't remember what happen then and why I said those things."
Kyuhyun: "What's out there?"
Lucky: "What do you mean by what's out there?"
Kyuhyun: "JoJo told me she saw something, and it's not human. It has blue eyes."
Lucky: "Since she saw that much, I can only tell you one thing. Take her and go back home." Lucky walk pass him.
Kyuhyun: "And if I don't?" Lucky turn back to face Kyuhyun.
Lucky: "And if you don't, don't blame me for losing her." Lucky turn back around with her eyes turning green, she gave an evil smile, and walk off.

{JoJo's room}
Kyuhyun rush in.
JoJo: "What's going on, Kyuhyun?"
Kyuhyun: "We must leave now, JoJo."
JoJo: "Leave? Kyuhyun didn't we talk about this yesterday night already?" Kyuhyun grab JoJo into his arm.
Kyuhyun: "I rather lose my job than losing you JoJo."
JoJo whispered: "I understand you, Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun: "Let's go back." JoJo nod her head yes.
JoJo: "No." Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong? Why not?"
JoJo: "I don't want to go back yet. I still have things I have to do."
Kyuhyun: "Like what things, JoJo?"
JoJo: "Let's just stay here a few more days then we can leave, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun turn his back towards JoJo. JoJo hug him from behind. "Okay, Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun sigh.
Kyuhyun: "Alright, but only a few more days, okay?" JoJo smile and nod her head yes. Kyuhyun hug her. She slowly open her eyes, and they turn blue, and she gave an evil smile as Lucky walk in realizing her blue eyes.

to be continue Chapter 1.3
:D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

Vampire Reincarnate

{Review Chapter 1.2}
Lucky: "Uncle Mak!!!" Kyuhyun and P' Mak turn towards Lucky's voice, and realize Lucky. "Uncle Mak." Lucky ran over to P' Mak.

Lucky: "Don't worried about me now worried about that woman over there. Seems like something's after her." Kyuhyun look at Lucky.

Voice: "You must help me. You have no choice. Lucky."
Lucky: "No." She cover her ears. Mak and Kyuhyun look at Lucky.
JoJo: "Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun turn around and JoJo ran over to him. She hug him tight.

Lucky yell: “You shouldn’t be here. Go back, and don’t ever come here again. It’s not safe.” Mak, Kyuhyun, and JoJo look at Lucky; her eyes turn green. "Leave immediatly."

Voice: "Lucky, help me."
Lucky: "Aaahhh!!!" She cried as she rush into Kyuhyun's arm. "Enough. Enough already. I'm scared."
Voice: "LUCKY, you dare betray me? Aaaahhhhh!!!"

Lucky: "What about my eyes?"
P' Mak: "They turn green."

JoJo: "I don't know what I saw, Kyuhyun. I can't remember much about it, I can only remember seeing it's blue eyes. Blue as the Caribbean Sea, Kyuhyun. It's eye was full of hatred, and jealousy."

Kyuhyun: "And if I don't?" Lucky turn back to face Kyuhyun.
Lucky: "And if you don't, don't blame me for losing her." Lucky turn back around with her eyes turning green, she gave an evil smile, and walk off.

Kyuhyun: "We must leave now, JoJo."

Kyuhyun: "I rather lose my job than losing you JoJo."

JoJo: "I don't want to go back yet. I still have things I have to do."

Kyuhyun: "Alright, but only a few more days, okay?" JoJo smile and nod her head yes. Kyuhyun hug her. She slowly open her eyes, and they turn blue, and she gave an evil smile as Lucky walk in realizing her blue eyes.

Chapter 1.3

JoJo step back from Kyuhyun as fast as she could when she realize Lucky. Lucky walk over to them. Kyuhyun turn around to Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Doesn't your Uncle Mak ever told you to knock the door before entering someone's room?"
Lucky: "I'm sorry, but I did knock on the door more than twice now, and no one answer, so I walk in." Lucky look at JoJo. "I heard Uncle Mak said that you two are leaving?"
Kyuhyun: "What's with you? First thing you said to leave right away, then the next thing I know you act like you don't know anything."
Lucky: "What are you talking about?"
Kyuhyun: "You just told me to leave this place as soon as possible."
Lucky: "Did not."
Kyuhyun: "I don't have time to play around with did not, did too with you, Lucky." JoJo look at Kyuhyun, and she gave an evil smile. Lucky look at JoJo.
Lucky: "I don't know what to said to you, but kept JoJo away from the forest. It's not safe for her. I--I have to go now." Lucky rush out of JoJo's room. Kyuhyun turn to look at JoJo.
JoJo: "Are you going to listen to what Lucky said and kept me away from the forest?"
Kyuhyun: "If it keeps you safe then I'll force myself to believe her, JoJo."
JoJo: "But I'm fine, Kyuhyun. I need that forest."
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong with you JoJo? You never liked forest because you said they bring back scary memories."
JoJo: "Well, I--I mean this forest here in Kraithinang is really pretty, that's why I like it." JoJo fake a smile at Kyuhyun. Her eyes started flashing blue. "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" JoJo fainted.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo. JoJo? JoJo." [Kyuhyun caught JoJo in time before she fell down]

{Dark place}
Hwan: "What are you planning to do, Yuri?" Yuri look at Hwan.
Yuri: "Destroy her, of course. She's stealing Kyu from me; however I can't seem to go close to her at all."
Hwan: "What do you mean?"
Yuri: "It seems like someone is protecting her with some kind of weird power." Yuri turn to Hwan. "You have to help me, Hwan. You know I have no one left, but you. You must never betray me." She hug him.

(flashaback)
Man 1: "Choi Hwan, how dare you disobey our order. Open the door now."
Yuri cried: "Hwan!" The door broke open.
Man 1: "Choi Hwan," The man look around the room, he only see Hwan. "What were you doing?"
Hwan: "I--I was--I was still in bed. I didn't hear the door knocking, so when I notice your voice Sir, I ran down the stair and just got here when you broke my door open." Man 1 look at Hwan, and then around his house.
Man 1: "We're here to tell you that we just recieve a note from Pire Punishment that your relative, Kwon Yuri has just escape."
Hwan: "Yeah?"
Man 1: "If you ever see her, please stop her for us and we won't punish you for anything."
Hwan: "I will, sir."
Man 1: "We'll take out leave now." Man 1 walk out. Hwan rush over to his door, and push the door back together. He turn around.
Hwan: "Is he that important?" Yuri walk down the stairs.
Yuri: "You have no idea what he is to me, Hwan. I'll destroy every perosn who trys to stop me."
Hwan: "Even if--"
Yuri: "If you ever try to stop me, Hwan." Yuri walk over to Hwan. "I can't help it, but force myself to kill you too."
(end of flashback)

{JoJo's room- JoJo's still in bed}
Voice: "JoJo. JoJo."
JoJo [talks in her sleep]: "Who? Whose voice is calling me?"
Voice: "JoJo."
JoJo: "What do you want from me?"
Voice: "Hwan."
JoJo: "Stop it."
Hwan whispered: "Leave this place. Leave this place first thing tomorrow. It's not safe for you anymore."
Voice: "Stay, JoJo. We're going to have a lot of fun."
JoJo: "Aaahhh!!!" JoJo woke up realizing those blue eyes. She sat up on her bed, and look around her room, then rush out.

{Lucky's room}
"Knock knock. Knock knock." Lucky walk over to open the door.
Lucky: "JoJo? Kyuhyun?"
Kyuhyun: "Please let JoJo sleep with you tonight." Lucky look at JoJo, and nod her head yes. Kyuhyun left back to his room. Lucky and JoJo lie on Lucky's bed.
Lucky: "What's wrong?"
JoJo: "Nothing. Eh, Lucky," JoJo turn to Lucky. Lucky turn to JoJo.
Lucky: "What?"
JoJo: "Does this place really have vampires?" Lucky sigh.
Lucky: "I don't know."
JoJo: "Have you ever seen one?"
Lucky: "I've been living here with Uncle Mak for almost 2 years now, I haven't seen anything like vampires."
JoJo: "Then what about voices?" Lucky's eyes grew wided. "You heard that voice too, don't you?"
Lucky: "What are you talking about? What voice? I don't know what you're talking about?" Lucky turn her back towards JoJo. JoJo sat up on the bed.
JoJo: "There were two voices. A guy and a girl." Lucky turn to look at JoJo. "He told me to leave this place, but the girl--she--she told me to stay. What's the meaning of this, Lucky?"
Lucky: "I don't know what you're talking about, JoJo."
Voice: "Don't lie, Lucky. Don't lie to her. Tell her. Tell her the truth." Lucky look around her room.
JoJo: "What's wrong?" Lucky look at JoJo.
Lucky: "Nothing."
JoJo: "You heard that too, don't you? That voice? It's telling you not to lie, Lucky. What are you lying about?" Lucky look at JoJo.
Lucky: "No. I don't hear anything. I'm not lying about anything. No."
JoJo: "You're lying, Lucky. You're lying. You're lying." JoJo's words repeat in Lucky's head over and over.
Lucky: "NO!!!" Lucky sat up on her bed realizing it was morning already. She look next to her, and JoJo was still sleeping. "Dreams." Lucky sigh and walk to the bathroom. JoJo slowly open her eyes, they turn blue, and then brown again.

{outside Mak's house}
P' Mak: "Alright, we're going to take a walk today around the forest." Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "Why the forest? You know what happen to JoJo, P' Mak."
P' Mak: "I know, Kyuhyun, but it's the first thing we have to do. I'm sorry." Lucky look at Kyuhyun. "Alright let's go." P' Mak walk off first, then Kyuhyun, and JoJo. Lucky look back at Mak's house and realize a woman standing by the window in JoJo's room.
Lucky: "Who?"
Voice: "Lucky!" Lucky gasp, and ran after Kyuhyun them.

{Forest}
Lucky running over to Mak's side: "Uncle Mak. Uncle Mak." She stop him.
P' Mak: "What is it, Lucky?"
Lucky whispered: "Just now, I saw a woman in JoJo's room." P' Mak look at JoJo and Kyuhyun, and back to Lucky.
P' Mak: "Don't talk crazy, Lucky. You must to thinking too much."
Lucky: "I'm not talking crazy, Uncle Mak. There really was a woman in that room."
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong?" P' Mak and Lucky look at Kyuhyun and JoJo.
P' Mak: "Nothing. Lucky's just talking crazy. Let's kept on going." Kyuhyun and JoJo walk after P' Mak. Lucky turn back to the house. She realize a woman in Kyuhyun's room, but this time it's a different woman. The woman turn to look at Lucky.
Lucky: "Red eyes." Lucky turn to look at JoJo's window. The woman was still standing there looking at Lucky. "Blue eyes?"
Voice: "Don't think." Lucky look around. "Just keep on walking." Lucky walk off following Kyuhyun them. "There's nothing to be afraid of."

P' Mak: "These empty houses are own by villagers."
JoJo: "How come no one lives here now?" Mak look at JoJo. Kyuhyun was still wondering off. Mak walk over to JoJo.
P' Mak: "Because there's vampires." JoJo look at P' Mak, he gave her an evil smile. "And next."
JoJo yell: "You know these vampires?" Kyuhyun and Lucky turn to look at JoJo and Mak. Kyuhyun walk over to JoJo.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong?"
JoJo: "Kyuhyun, there's vampire in this place." Kyuhyun look around.
Kyuhyun: "What are you talking about JoJo? Are you feeling okay?"
JoJo: "Kyuhyun, they really do exist here. I can feel it. They're close by, Kyuhyun." Lucky look around.
Voice: "Run, JoJo. Run now."
JoJo: "We have to run, Kyuhyun. Run now."
Kyuhyun: "JoJo clam down first. What's gonig on?"
Voice: "Now, JoJo, and safe yourself."
JoJo: "No. No, not without Kyuhyun. No." JoJo covers her ears, and scream.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo. JoJo." JoJo stop screaming, and look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun let go of JoJo and step back immediatly. He realize her blue eyes.
JoJo: "If you love me, Kyuhyun. You have to believe me."
Kyuhyun: "I--"
P' Mak yell: "Don't believe her, Kyuhyun." P' Mak walk over to Kyuhyun. "That's not your JoJo anymore. It's not her." Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Voice: "Leave this place, Lucky. Leave now."
Lucky: "We have to leave now." Kyuhyun and Mak look at Lucky.
P' Mak: "What are you talking about, Lucky? Are you one of them too now?"
Voice: "He's one of them." Lucky's eyes grew wided. "Leave now. They're close by."
Lucky: "They're coming."
Kyuhyun: "Who's coming?"
Lucky: "I'll explain everything later. We have to go now. I don't know who you are, but" Lucky look at JoJo. "please follow us to the house as fast as you can." JoJo smile at Lucky. Lucky started walking to the house, JoJo follow her. Kyuhyun look at Mak, and follow them too. Mak look around. As Lucky, JoJo, and Kyuhyun got near the house--"Aaaaahhhhh!!!" Lucky turn back to look.
Lucky: "Uncle Mak!" Lucky was about to run back.
Voice: "Don't go." Lucky stop. "Get inside the house now. You'll be safe."
Lucky thinking to herself: "What about Uncle Mak?"
Voice: "They won't hurt him. He's one of them too." Lucky turn back to Kyuhyun and JoJo.
Lucky: "Let's get inside now." They walk inside the house. Lucky look out the window. She realize there were a lot of people walking towards the house.
JoJo: "What happen?" Kyuhyun look at JoJo.
Lucky cired: "It's not safe now."
Kyuhyun: "What's going on now? What's happening?" Lucky ignore Kyuhyun and walk up the stairs.
Lucky yell: “Can you stop following me? I don’t have anything to do with what happen to your JoJo.”
Kyuhyun: “I don’t believe you. If you don’t know anything about what happen to JoJo then why would you tell JoJo and me to leave when we arrive here?”
Lucky: “Because there’s vam--” Lucky turn her back towards Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun: “There’s what?” Kyuhyun rush in front of her.
JoJo screamed: "Kyuhyun!!!" Lucky and Kyuhyun rush back down. All around the window there were weird looking people trying to crack in.
Kyuhyun: "JoJo, get up here." JoJo ran to Kyuhyun. "What's happening?"
Lucky: "I don't know."
JoJo: "Why is this happening, Kyuhyun?"
Lucky: "We're going to be okay."
Kyuhyun: "Okay? You call this going to be okay?"
"CRACK!!!" They look down and realize one of the window crack, and the weird looking people were trying to get in.
Lucky: "Quick this way." Lucky ran into her room, JoJo and Kyuhyun follow her. They realize there weren't any weird looking people around her windows.
Kyuhyun: "What's all this?"
Lucky whispered: "Shhh, they might hear you. This happen last year too when I just started living here with Uncle Mak."
Kyuhyun: "How long do we have to stay in here?"
Lucky: "At least 2-4 days."
Kyuhyun: "That long? There's nothing in here."
Lucky: "I prepared everything ready."

{4 hours later}
JoJo was asleep. Kyuhyun walk over to Lucky. She was standing by the window.
Kyuhyun: "Now can you explain everything to me about what's going on?" Lucky look at Kyuhyun. "But first before you explain anything answer this question first. Why do we have to stay in your room, and not in any other room?" Lucky look away from Kyuhyun. "Is there any reason why?"

to be continue Chapter 2.1
;)

ahha!!!UPDATE ahah i want to read more more more hehe
Jojo is so cute and Lucky and Kyu haha
please update soon thanks
and nice fanfic ahha
-tinapopiinakatauloves-

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Hey i like this! It good!
Kinda confuse on the begin
but i understand it a little
more!Please update it sooN!
:thumbsup: :thumbup:

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
*sorry about the really late update' :p it's been a year now? 2 years? haha;i've been busy&i ran out of ideas of how to continue with the ending of Chapter 1.3;L0LZ' :p
but then a few days ago;while i was in school;i reread the story&YAY! ideas came to mind;so i wanted to continue it' ;)
i didn't plan on deleting the fanfic at all;whether i have the ideas to it or not because i already thought of another story-line to continue this fanfic' <3
&so i hope you guys would still enjoy the fanfic' :D

{Review of Chapter 1.3}

Lucky: "I don't know what to said to you, but kept JoJo away from the forest. It's not safe for her. I--I have to go now." Lucky rush out of JoJo's room. Kyuhyun turn to look at JoJo.

Kyuhyun: "If it keeps you safe then I'll force myself to believe her, JoJo."

Kyuhyun: "What's wrong with you JoJo? You never liked forest because you said they bring back scary memories."
JoJo: "Well, I--I mean this forest here in Kraithinang is really pretty, that's why I like it." JoJo fake a smile at Kyuhyun. Her eyes started flashing blue.

Hwan: "What are you planning to do, Yuri?" Yuri look at Hwan.
Yuri: "Destroy her, of course. She's stealing Kyu from me; however I can't seem to go close to her at all."

Yuri: "If you ever try to stop me, Hwan." Yuri walk over to Hwan. "I can't help it, but force myself to kill you too."

Hwan whispered: "Leave this place. Leave this place first thing tomorrow. It's not safe for you anymore."

JoJo: "Does this place really have vampires?" Lucky sigh.

Voice: "Don't lie, Lucky. Don't lie to her. Tell her. Tell her the truth." Lucky look around her room.

JoJo: "You heard that too, don't you? That voice?"

Lucky look back at Mak's house and realize a woman standing by the window in JoJo's room.

P' Mak: "Don't talk crazy, Lucky. You must to thinking too much."
Lucky: "I'm not talking crazy, Uncle Mak. There really was a woman in that room."

Lucky turn back to the house. She realize a woman in Kyuhyun's room, but this time it's a different woman. The woman turn to look at Lucky.

JoJo: "Kyuhyun, there's vampire in this place." Kyuhyun look around.

Voice: "Run, JoJo. Run now."
JoJo: "We have to run, Kyuhyun. Run now."

Lucky: "We have to leave now."

Voice: "He's one of them." Lucky's eyes grew wided. "Leave now. They're close by."

Kyuhyun: "What's going on now? What's happening?"

Lucky ran into her room, JoJo and Kyuhyun follow her. They realize there weren't any weird looking people around her windows.
Kyuhyun: "What's all this?"

Kyuhyun: "Now can you explain everything to me about what's going on?" Lucky look at Kyuhyun. "But first before you explain anything answer this question first. Why do we have to stay in your room, and not in any other room?" Lucky look away from Kyuhyun. "Is there any reason why?"

Lucky: "I don't know." Lucky walk away from him. He rush after her.
Kyuhyun: "How can--"
Lucky yelled: "I'm just doing what he's telling me, okay." Kyuhyun was shocked, and stared at Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Who's he?"
Lucky: "I don't know. I have no idea who he is. It's just a voice that's been telling me to do this and that ever since you and Jojo arrive here." Kyuhyun turn to look at Jojo.
Kyuhyun: "Nothing's going to happen to Jojo....right?" Lucky turn to look at Jojo too.
Lucky whispered: "I hope so."

[After 4 days]
Jojo complain: "I don't want to stay in here anymore." Jojo rush to the door. Kyuhyun stop her. "Hyun, I don't want to stay here anymore."
Kyuhyun: "Just today, Jojo."
Jojo: "I can't. I can't anymore." Jojo started crying.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong, Jojo?" Jojo hold her head and started yelling. "Jojo." Lucky rush over.
Lukcy: "What's wrong?"
Kyuhyun: "I dont' know. Jojo. Jojo, what's wrong?" Jojo stop yelling and went quite while still holding her head. She then open her eyes. Kyuhyun realize they were flashing blue. "Jojo." He slowly step back away from Jojo.
Voice whispering: "Kill her. Kill her. Kill Lucky." Jojo turn to look at Lucky with her blue eyes.
Jojo cried: "I can't." Her eyes started flashing blue again.
Lucky: "What's wrong with her?" Lucky walk over to Kyuhyun's side. Jojo's eyes follow Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Jojo. It's me, Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun slowly walks towards Jojo. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay, Jojo." Jojo kept her eyes flashing clue as she just kept on looking at Lucky.
Jojo cried: "You're not leaving me behind, are you?"
Kyuhyun: "I would never do that, especially because it's you, Jojo."
Jojo: "Then will i have the chance again?"
Yuri: "How dare you!?!?" A big wind rush in and blow Jojo as she hit the wall. \
Kyuhyun: "Jojo." He and Lucky rush over to Jojo. "Are you alright?" Jojo open her eyes.
Jojo: "Kyuhyun." She hug him tight.

[Yuri's Flashback]
Kyu?&rdquo; said Yuri. Kyu look up at Yuri. &ldquo;Are you sure you&rsquo;re fine with me staying here?&rdquo;
&ldquo;Why did you ask?&rdquo;
&ldquo;What if Yoona--&rdquo;
&ldquo;Yoona and I are over.&rdquo;
&ldquo;Then will I have the chance?&rdquo; Kyu pause. &ldquo;I understand, but I&rsquo;ve been keeping these feelings for myself for a really long time now.&rdquo;
&ldquo;Let me think about it.&rdquo;
&ldquo;I understand.&rdquo; Yuri walk away.

[end of flashback]

Yuri: "Kyu belongs to me, and only I can have him mine."
Hwan: "Aren't you going too far with this, Yuri?" Hwan walked over to her. "He isn't the same Kyu you used to know." Yuri turn to look at Hwan with her red eyes.
Yuri: "What are you saying? Kyu loves me and I know it. He'll remember me."
Hwan: "If you believe so, then why not show yourself in front of him for once. See if he still remembers you. See if he can still says he loves you, Yuri."

That night while both Lucky and Jojo were kept asleep, Yuri show herself. She slowly walks over to Kyuhyun who was lying on the ground. Yuri slowly touch Kyuhyun's face. Kyuhyun open his eyes, and realize Yuri. He sat up, turn to look at Jojo and Lucky who were still sleeping on the bed, and look back at Yuri. Her eyes were pretty normal and she was wearing just regular clothers.
Yuri: "Kyu, I've been waiting for you." She hug him. "Do you remember me? You're going to do as promise aren't you? We'll be together, right?" Yuri moved back and look at Kyuhyun who just kept slient and stared at her. "You still love Yuri, don't you, Kyu?"
Kyuhyun: "Yuri." Yuri smile, and hug him again.
Yuri: "I knew you would remember me."
Kyuhyun: "Who are you?" Yuri's smile faded away, and moved back and look at Kyuhyun.
Yuri: "Kyu, you don't remember me? It's not possible. You promise me you come back for me. You already promise me. You're kidding with me, are you, Kyu? Tell me you're just joking."
Kyuhyun: "Are you human?" Yuri was surprised of how Kyuhyun didn't remember her. She got up, and turn her back towards him. Kyuhyun got up too. Lucky's eyes open as Kyuhyun got up. "How did you get in here?"
Yuri: "I'm disappointed in you, Kyu. I'm going to destroy them." Yuri slowly turn back towards Kyuhyun, and this time her eyes were red.
Kyuhyun: "You. You're..." Yuri slowly disappeared. "Wait, wait." Kyuhyun sigh and turn around realizing Lucky.
Lucky: "She's not human..."

end of Chapter 2.1... :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it hope u continue it.. I wanna know what going to happen next.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
{Review of Chapter 2.1}

Lucky yelled: "I'm just doing what he's telling me, okay." Kyuhyun was shocked, and stared at Lucky.

Kyuhyun: "Nothing's going to happen to Jojo....right?" Lucky turn to look at Jojo too.

Jojo complain: "I don't want to stay in here anymore." Jojo rush to the door. Kyuhyun stop her. "Hyun, I don't want to stay here anymore."

Voice whispering: "Kill her. Kill her. Kill Lucky." Jojo turn to look at Lucky with her blue eyes.

Jojo cried: "You're not leaving me behind, are you?"

Jojo: "Then will i have the chance again?"

&ldquo;Then will I have the chance?&rdquo; Kyu pause. &ldquo;I understand, but I&rsquo;ve been keeping these feelings for myself for a really long time now.&rdquo;

Yuri: "Kyu belongs to me, and only I can have him mine."

Hwan: "If you believe so, then why not show yourself in front of him for once. See if he still remembers you. See if he can still says he loves you, Yuri."

Yuri: "Kyu, I've been waiting for you." She hug him.

Kyuhyun: "Who are you?" Yuri's smile faded away, and moved back and look at Kyuhyun.

Lucky: "She's not human..."

The next day....when Jojo woke up, both Lucky and Kyuhyun were gone.
Voice: "Jojo. Jojo." Jojo look around the room.
Jojo: "Who's voice is calling me?"
Voice: "Come to me. Come to me."
Jojo: "Who are you? What do you want with me?"
Voice: "Come, Jojo. Come."
Jojo: "No. No. Stop. Stop it. I don't want to. Kyuhyun!?!? Kyuhyun." Jojo's eyes started flashing blue.
Voice: "Come to me." Jojo slowly walk over to the door, she open the door, and walk out.

A few minutes later...Lucky and Kyuhyun arrive back to the room.
Kyuhyun: "Jo...Jojo?" Kyuhyun look around the room and realize Jojo wasn't there. He turn back to Lucky who just arrive at the door.
Lucky: "What's wrong?"
Kyuhyun: "Jojo isn't here." Lucky look around her room. X3
Jojo: "Ahhhhhh!!!"
Kyuhyun: "Jojo." Kyuhyun and Lucky rush out the door.

[forest]
Jojo: "I'm scared. Please leave me. I'm scared already. Ahhh!?!?"

Kyuhyun: "Jojo. Jojo, where are you?"
Jojo: "Kyuhyun!?!?!"
Lucky: "The voice seem to be coming from over here." Lucky pointed towards a dark cave. They both walk towards the cave. "I've never seen this cave before ever since I started living here two years ago."

Kyuhyun yelled: "Jojo."
Lucky: "What if she's really in there?" Kyuhyun look at Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "What's in this cave?"
Lucky: "I don't know, but they're not human, Kyuhyun."
Voice: "Leave her." Lucky look around.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong?"
Voice: "She can't be safe. That's all there is to her."
Lucky: "What if we safe her?"
Kyuhyun: "What are you talking about?"
Voice: "He'll died." Lucky's eyes open wide and look at Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong?'
Lucky: "We can't safe her."
Kyuhyun: "What are you saying? It's Jojo we're talking about. I can't just leave her here alone. She needs me."
Voice: "Kyu." Kyuhyun then look around.
Kyuhyun: "Who's voice?" Lucky look at Kyuhyun. "Did you hear that voice?" Lucky shook her head no.
Voice: "You belong to me. Only I can have you."
Jojo: "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Kyuhyun, help me. Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun looks towards the cave.
Kyuhyun: "Jojo." Lucky pulled his arm to stop him as he was about to rush into the cave. "Let go of me, Lucky. Jojo's in there. I need to safe Jojo."
Lucky: "What about me? Have you ever thought about me, Kyuhyun?"

[flashback]

Lucky (to herself): "Kyuhyun?"

[end of flashback]

Lucky: "You pretend like you didn't know me. Like we were just strangers."

[flashback]

[end of flashback]

Lucky: "Like we never been together before."

[flashback]

Kyuhyun: "Alright, but only a few more days, okay?" JoJo smile and nod her head yes. Kyuhyun hug her. *Lucky stood before the door with watery eyes.

[end of flashback]

Lucky: "Like I was nothing, but a waste of time." Lucky's eyes started watery. "Weren't we once in love? How could you? How could you, Kyuhyun?"
Kyuhhun: "Lucky, I..." Lucky started crying harder and slowly sat on the ground. "We were in love, but that was the past. It's not important to me anymore."
Voice: "I'll kill anyone who tries to steal you from me, Kyu." Lucky stop crying, and stood up. Both Kyuhyun and Lucky were face to face. "Die, Lucky." Yuri started choking Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Lucky."

end of chapter 2.2....' X3

paof

thanks for the update love it... cant wait 4 more....i really want to know if he will remember or love yuri again,,,,

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
#note: no more reviews' :) i got lazy doing that' Xp hope you guys don't mind' <3

Kyuhyun: "Lucky."
Yuri: "I'm going to kill you." Still choking Lucky. "You deserve to died, Lucky. You should have never remember. You should have just kept quiet." Lucky drop to the ground, and Kyuhyun rush to grab Lucky.
Kyuhyun: "Lucky, what's wrong? Lucky." Lucky look at Kyuhyun. "You can't. Don't close your eyes. Lucky. Don't."
Lucky: "I'm glad, we were once one." Lucky slowly close her eyes.
Kyuhyun: "No Lucky. Lucky, wake up. You can't do this to me. Lucky."
Yuri: "Kyu is only mine."
Kyuhyun: "Lucky, you can't died. Didn't we make a promise?" Yuri look at Kyuhyun.
Yuri: "Promise?" While Kyuhyun was crying out to Lucky, Jojo rush out of the cave.
Kyuhyun: "You can't leave me alone here, Lucky. What would life be without you? Lucky. Lucky, wake up." Jojo slowly stop and stare at Kyuhyun and Lucky.
Voice: "Jojo." Jojo turn back towards the cave. "You can't hide from me, Jojo."
Yuri: "this isn't right." She slwoly step back. "Something's not right. Kyu couldn't. He wouldn't." Yuri started to sob. Kyuhyun realize Jojo.
Kyuhyun: "Jojo." Jojo turn to look at Kyuhyun, and slowly walks over to him.
Jojo: "It's her, isn't it?" Kyuhyun look away and nod his head yes. "Why didn't you tell me?"
Kyuhyun: "How did you want me to tell you? Tell you that I found the person I have always ben looking for and then dump you? Wouldn't that be too cruel? It wouldn't have been fair for you, Jojo." Jojo started crying. "But it doesn't matter anymore, Jojo." Jojo look at Kyuhyun. "Lucky, she...she's no longer in this world with us."

[flashback]

&ldquo;I&rsquo;ll be back, Yuri. I promise I&rsquo;ll be back for you. Wait for me no matter what.&ldquo;

[end of flashback]

Yuri:"Didn't you promise to come back to me? Didn't you said we be together no matter what?" Kyuhyun paused and look around. "What about our promise?"
Kyuhyun whispered: "Promise?" He turn behind him and realize Yuri standing behind him crying. "You?" Yuri look up at Kyuhyun.
Yuri: "They were just lies to keep me waiting, weren't they?" Lucky started coughing. Kyuhyun turn back to Lucky. "You never loved me." Kyuhyun turn back around and Yuri was gone.
Kyuhyun: "Lucky." Lucky open her eyes, and look at Kyuhyun and Jojo.
Lucky: "Kyuhyun? Jojo." She sat up. "What happen? Why are we here?"
Voice: "Jojo." Jojo turn to the cave again.
Kyuhyun: "What's wrong, Jojo?"
Jojo: "Nothing."
Kyuhyun: "We should head back to the house; it's not safe here."

Jojo: "I heard." Lucky turn to look at Jojo.
Lucky: "You heard? Heard about what?"
Jojo: "About you and Hyun."
Lucky: "We're just..."
Jojo: "He has always been looking for you." Jojo sigh. "It's true we've been together for so long, but there's never a day he would live without thinking about you, Lucky."
Lucky: "What's there to still talk about now? He has you, Jojo."
Jojo: "We can't, Lucky." Jojo started sobbing. "I love him, you know. I really love Hyun."
Lucky: "What are you trying to said? I don't understand."
Jojo: "Lucky, I...I'm going to died."
Lucky: "What?" Jojo rush over to Lucky and hug her.
Jojo: "I want to be with Hyun. I want to live with him until the end of the world. I want to grow old together with him. I want to be with him." Jojo started crying harder. "But I can't. They're not letting me go, Lucky. They're not letting me go." Jojo slowly sat on the bed crying. Lucky sat down with her.
Lucky: "Who? Who's not letting you go?" Jojo stop crying and look up at Lucky.
Jojo: "They're not humans."

teehee;end of chaper 2.3'
hope you enjoy it so far' :D

paof

love it cant wait 4 more.....i wanna know what is going to happen next...so Kyuhyun love lucky?...whAT about yuri?..