[Variety] Running Man

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 242 that I mentioned earlier was one of the best name tag ripping episodes in a while. The guests were seriously strong. It's just that a lot of the idols that come on are kind of dainty and are all scared of Jong Kook. They should come up with a way where Kookie can't use his strength to win. But, I love seeing him drag the his victims... I mean the opponents around Lol

They should invite those martial artists again. With the silly superpowers and the rules. That game was fun to watch because it was still name tag ripping.

The new games are fun but only sometimes. I hate the food episodes the most. Because 1. they make me hungry and 2. it's sort of boring. LOL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL i got to agree with u i absolutely hate the food episodes also. they bore me like i'm stuck in the middle of no where. 

x0unerthanlater

Kikichue1 said:
LOL i got to agree with u i absolutely hate the food episodes also. they bore me like i'm stuck in the middle of no where. 

LOL! I hope they don't do too many of those episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since Big Bang's comeback, I have been hoping they will make another appearance. Looks like there's a high chance. SBS and YGE are like bff.

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
Since Big Bang's comeback, I have been hoping they will make another appearance. Looks like there's a high chance. SBS and YGE are like bff.

I hope so! They are due for a RM appearance.

x0unerthanlater

@FUN, OUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED! BIG BANG'S RUNNING MAN APPEARANCE IS NEXT WEEK! Episode 250. I can't wait! Omo omo omo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvhfoEWQI4
cr: SBS Running Man Youtube

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
fun said:
I missed the ripping name tag game too. But they have grown and aced the game that it is unfair to guest. I find that excuse lame but what can we do about it. I like it when there is a lot of guests where the teams are evenly with strong and weak players.
I know right. I really wish they go back to the bells hide and seek though. My favorite episode was episode 13 where everyone but Yoo Jae Suk on the blue team was out and he had to go find the rest of the video tapes. I also love the Yoo-Ames Bond episodes!!!! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone still watching this show? I am 220 episode behind.

I kind of lost interest when Kang Gary left.

I felt that Ji Hyo would leave after being treated like that. I mean she hardly ever have screen time from the clips of episode I see here and there.