Vector and Thangs

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the comp. I'm no professional...I just do this for fun. Still teaching myself how to use these various graphics programs. At the end of the day, I just prefer to take pictures.

enjoy.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nice pictures!! i love taking pictures on my digital too but it just don't turn out this NICE!! keep up the good work!!i just love the one where ur sister wears the capri and white shirt...that's a good one with teh sun shining her way too!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ur sis look pretty and love your artwork of pinky.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Dang....I LOVE the PICTURES....It look sooo PROFESSIONAL.....I have been trying to look for a good camera that could take pictures and turn out like yours...Can you tell me what kind of camera do you have....I would really appreciate....I'm totally FALLING IN LOVE with your PICTURES....HEHEHE...:)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
My camera is about 3 years old. It might be kind of hard to find it. It's not the best camera because the disc freezes a lot. :angry: I wouldn't recommend it. You have to be very patient when using this camera. The pictures take forever to save.

I have two Sony Mavica digital Camera. One of them is 3.2mp and the other is 4.1mp. It's doesn't produce the best quality pictures. But, I will shoot and shoot until I get something I like. :D If I could afford it, I would definitely opt for a Cannon Digital SLR. Too expenive for me at the moment.

3.2mp:

4.1mp:

My brother has a 7mp Sony Cybershot, but I can't use it because I'm so use to mines.

edit: I forgot to thank yall for the compliments. :)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm working a Kwan vector at the moment. It's not going so great because it is taking longer I had expected. I can see that it sorta looks like her, but it still needs to be finished.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Decided to put the Kwan one on hold.

This Cassie outlining and the hat took me about 2 hours already. I know, I'm really slow. But, hopefully it turns out good. :D

original image

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

this one look really professional....and your sister has a cute smile...love dimple!!! Keep up the good!!!!~CHewy

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Chewy. Thanks again LaLa.

Well, so far my Cassie vector is going good. I started this morning and have been working on it on and off. This is what I have at the moment.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Sally. You're so silly. ;)
-----
been working on the shirt and jacket and skin and shoes. the lettering on the shirt is a little bit off, but what the heck. hopefully i'll finish by today or tomorrow.