Vee & Nok

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
this is my first time seeing her face clearly... shes pretty .. nice teeth lolz

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Lookie at Vee...... :blush: :blush: He looks like he lost weight ehehhehehehe. Nok is really pretty!!!! Who is she????

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
they look really cute together...vee is getting hotter and hotter each time i see him and it did look like he lost weight.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Nok is an actress. She plays Saeng Jun in Rang Rit Pitsawat. She was also Noon's best friend in Duay rang hang rak paired up with Bee Sawiss.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Vee look hot in those posts. and nok, when i first seeing the post, I almost recall her, but as you mention it is clear. thank for shairng. They look so cute together. and they dating wow. thanks for sharing.

Nena

sarNie Elites
they looking for pertty in the pix..i like her she very pertty and vee he looking good...they very cute....

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah vee does have lost some weight...i still remember when i watch the clip of kob, vee, tok ending ceremoney of their new movie the reporter does said that he is on diet....anyway...they are really dating right?....they look cute together though....

Mae

sarNie Adult
They look so cute together...they make a good pair: a handsome man with a beautiful girl!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Vee looks HOTT :wub:

I think when he skinnier he looks so much better n younger.

They make a pretty couple

kermint

sarNie Adult
they are look hot lol. yeah it seems like Vee lost some weight too. he looks hot when he lost weight lol ahhahaha