Very Offensive Words or sayings

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guys always get that saying or hearing ppl say
stuff like "All you Asians look alike" or "Asian eat dog for food" LOL *which I think is funny*
and more stuff like "Asian Ppl can't drive"

What actully ticks you off when other ppl say things like this to you
what are some things they ask, say or physical actions to you!

One thing that really ticks me off is that they automanically say your Chinese.
They will also make funny remarks like "Ching Chong, Ching Chong" lol
SO!! What are the things that you think is funny and Offensive!!

P.S I'm Sorry if this is a stupid subject or Topic.

kulyia

RUK
Humm. since you said Asian. iguess it can be on the Thai thread. But no i dont get offended or mad but when their dissing a Asian gal or guy in front of me i get really ticked off. lol :angry:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
One thing that really ticks me off is that they automanically say your Chinese.
They will also make funny remarks like "Ching Chong, Ching Chong" lol
I get that alot. But I never get offended by that. I just find it funny. I always pretend to be mad when I first hear people saying that to me but really I'm not.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I get that alot. But I never get offended by that. I just find it funny. I always pretend to be mad when I first hear people saying that to me but really I'm not.
Yeah ! it is funny and amusing but it gets tiring if they say it over and over agian.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
;] LOL First off those who say Asians can't drive obviously never been to Texas. Here nearly everyone can't drive especially the hispanics and african americans =/ I'm not trying to be racists, but everyday I am at a stop light while the light is red some idiot behind me honks I'm like EFF you the light is red.

They run red lights, they speed in small neighborhoods (with a speed limit of 20 with kids in the street!), they speed through school zones, they don't look both ways when they turn (or they look the wrong way), they blame you when they back into you without looking in their gah deng mirror

So next time you come across someone who says Asians can't drive tell them to move to Texas

I don't get offended by All you asians look alike because almost all hispanics, african americans, caucasian's look alike also. It depends on how you look at it ;]

I definitely don't get offended by when people say, "Asian people eat dog" because everyone culture eats dogs Proof Click This Link

*So tell them to look at that link when they say something like that

Lastly, when someone says, "Ching Chong, Ching Chong" I respond with, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a mental disorder." If they look at you confused, "Thats what Ching Chong means"

;]

Lesson 101 On how to ward off and shake off those comments LOL

Again, I didn't mean to be racist by referring specifically to any ethnicity. Just wanted to say every culture has their flaws and with every culture there are those handful of people who are ignorant and intolerant towards other cultures.

n_naruk

Tina, I think you said it all. Especially about them drivers out on the road. There are so many of them like that here. One time I was getting into a turning lane. This damn car just popped out of no where from the right lane and I almost couldn't break in time and the dude just gave me the stupid dirty like it's my fault. Alot of other times I almost got into accidents cus of stupid drivers like that. There are so many stupid drivers like that out here, especially in the city Chicago

nina07

sarNie Adult
I actually think it's hilarious sometimes LOLs :p But at times, they are pretty ' -_- '

Like I've heard "Hey, go make me an iPod" or 'Go make me some shoes' is probably the ones I heard that just make me laugh XD LOL
Except I've never been asked if I ate dog, but some of my friends have. x] Oh and the ever popular 'Ching Chong Ching Chong' or the Hispanics calling you
'chino' or 'la chinita' I pretty much just ignore it or I laugh and make a comment about them, but to me it's just all fun and games so I really don't care. xD

And I agree with Tina if you live in Texas it isn't the asians that don't know how to drive. <_<

kulyia

RUK
Def. agree with noy, lol...ilike this one "all asians are Gorgeous."

HEHE... includes me u her them they we.

But i def. HATE this one "asians breast sags." ROFL. sometimes but not All the times.shoottt

nina07

sarNie Adult

But i def. HATE this one "asians breast sags." ROFL. sometimes but not All the times.shoottt

LOL I've never heard that one before. :loool:

n_naruk

True that. Alot of asians are gorgeous. Like my girlfriends. They're hot. Lmao.

Asians breast sags? WTH. Never heard that one before. But I know it aint true. Cus there are other nationalities that have big breasts and would sags when they get OLD. Lol.

kulyia

RUK
ithink almost everyone sags when they get older. lol..i cant help it. LOL.. i heard it sumwhere. iforgot where but they were debating about asians being pretty and this dude just pop out and said Asian breast sags. that was uncall for but funny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Like I've heard "Hey, go make me an iPod" or 'Go make me some shoes' is probably the ones I heard that just

I respond with, *Don't you have to go mow my lawn or paint my house? ;] LOL but thats just me and my friends when we joke around with each other. We would never say it to people outside it's a bit offensive if not highly LOLs

kulyia

RUK
I respond with, *Don't you have to go mow my lawn or paint my house? ;] LOL but thats just me and my friends when we joke around with each other. We would never say it to people outside it's a bit offensive if not highly LOLs

LMFAO. omg thats soo mess up. but it gets even. super nice response

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao tina..

:loool: the never ending "ching chong ching chong" :loool:

argh i remember like in my freshman year in my P.E. class there was this mexican guy who kept calling me noodles... im just like wtf?? in my head..

lmao.. for some reasons my mexican friends always call me mulan because i had long straight hair.. and because im azn.. lol but i dont mind because i loved mulan when i was a child lmao xp..

nina07

sarNie Adult
I also remember when someone called me Mulan, I think that's what he said. xD Oh and in my math class, calling me the grudge or whatever. I'm not even pale and I was just like WTF during the whole last two months XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't get offended. It really depends on the situation. If it does get out of hand, I do get pissed off. LOL but nothing to the point where I will harm someone. I talk a lot of smack around friends and families. But I wouldn't just blurt it out. Plus I don't mean it literally. Some people can't take joke or be humorous about it. And it depends on the tone of voice use. That is why I didn't really hate Pae for saying ........ lol no need to explain what he said, but nor was I too happy about it. I haven't heard his tone. There are ways when a simple joke such as "you are gay" can be seriously hurtful by the tone and attitude of one's voice. Okay now I am just blabbing back and forth.