Vicki Sunisa tells off a hater

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
If vicky is educated enough then she should knows how to ignore because beauty is in the beholder. Not everyone are to going to agree with her that her husband is a handsome man. What is important is whatever float your boat and be happy with what you got.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Not an excuse but VICKY is only "human" - we still all do and say stupid things from time to time....and it easier said than done....I'm as old as her and I catch myself going there... I can't always be the better person 100% of the time, it's not possible....I TRY EVERYDAY THOUGH*

Pema Chödrön Quotes‏@PemaQuotes
"You’ve been angry, jealous, and lonely. You know what it’s like and you know how sometimes you do strange things."

"How sad it is that we become so expert at causing harm to ourselves and others. The trick then is to practice gentleness and letting go."

I love her books, help calms me and remind of those things i need to practice everyday...and sometime I don't get it but it's ok, and keep @ it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love vicki but im neutral on this topic.. :)

anyways, IG users are rather annoying.. I see like dumb people post the stupidest stuff/post ever.. @_@

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Feisty.

You know, sometimes people can curse and say all manners of vulgar things and still be soooooo right. And I don't mean "right" as in morally correct, but like "right" as in what they're saying is true. 

For example, perhaps it sounds rude to call another woman a slut, but if she sleeps around with any man or woman she sees - by definition - she is a slut. Haha.

When I call someone a bitch, 9/10, it is because that person is in fact a bitch. Lmao. Not because I had low impulse control or whatever other reasons people imagine and assume. Then again, we may have different definitions for the term.

Likewise... someone who uses no vulgar language at all can still say the most fucked up shit. I can give another example, but I'm more afraid to do that than I am afraid to use the term "bitch."

The world isn't all black and white. Just b/c someone cusses doesn't mean they're uneducated or the worse / less than "better" person.

I just felt like musing.

Despite my gibberish up there, I do think Vicki over-reacted and stooped even lower than the other person. Unless that IG user had committed similar offenses many times before. But even so, similar to like i.n.v.u. said: They're only human...

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol Vicki even thanked / tagged everyone who support her to curse. She maybe wrong to replied back to that girl, but she's just being herself. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
poor vicky, just got married...and is in the happy as can be, honeymoon stage! just because some idiot decides to be jackass, her paradise time is being interrupted. grrr, why do people have to be mean for no reason! sorry, just random feelings coming out. haha

anyhow, even if vicky hadn't responded, it looks like a lot of people went on a crazier rampage on her behalf already. hope it doesn't impact her spotlight. :(

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I think Vicki should reply back, but not in this way. Every celebrity has fans and anti-fans. If there are people love her then there will be people who dislike her. Haters are everywhere. I don't think Vicki should use those harsh/cursed words because calling people like that won't make you better than anyone else especially if she thinks she is well-educated. It was that girl's fault to criticize her husband; however, she is not 100% right either. I'm a fan of Vicki, but I could not side with her in this situation.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Wow! I cannot believe she replied back like that. I understand her for being mad about it too but yeah it's not a smart choice for her call that person a low life uneducated biatch.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i didn't think it was the wisest thing either, but i still liked it. lol fiesty little feline. just hope she doesn't do it again!! don't want it to impact her reputation. i mean, she can reply back, but just don't use too many cuss words. don't want her to be like me. lmao

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
poor vicky, just got married...and is in the happy as can be, honeymoon stage! just because some idiot decides to be jackass, her paradise time is being interrupted. grrr, why do people have to be mean for no reason! sorry, just random feelings coming out. haha

anyhow, even if vicky hadn't responded, it looks like a lot of people went on a crazier rampage on her behalf already. hope it doesn't impact her spotlight. :(
It's not going to affect her spotlight, Ploy and Gubgib are pretty snappy on their haters as well. But they haven't used profanity.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol if vicky wasn't a celebrity, no one would have encouraged or praise her for her reply. I think it was just totally uncalled for to call someone a bitch and uneducated bc they don't seem to think ur hubby is sexy lol yes yes I know that girl shouldn't have said that but "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" she would risk her reputation and career by cussing out a girl who happens to think her hubby is ugly. who cares what other think, he can be sexy to her. I don't think I'm uneducated for calling my cousin's husband ugly.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
it's SHADES of "GRAY" . It is what it is.....both are wrong....both have their own reason...even if she wasn't a celebrity there would be some ppl who side w/her and some who doesn't....that life

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I like that Vicki doesn't take shieet from anyone and defends herself but her response wasn't necessary. Just because someone thought her husband was ugly, that doesn't necessarily mean the person is "uneducated" or is a "low life bitch". I can understand that because the hater had to confirm twice that Chai is ugly, Vicki felt the need to tell her off but it would have been better if she simply said, "if you have nothing better to say, dont say anything at all" or something along those lines. Just because someone offends you, doesn't mean you should do the same or else it puts both of them on the same level. Whether she's a dara or not, she shouldn't have used profanity and bashed on the person.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
How the *bleep* did I miss that!? :eek: I absolutely love & adore Vicki but calling someone "uneducated" & "lowlife" was a bit harsh. She should have taken another route to it or just ignored it altogether. BUT I give her props for defending Chai. She just shouldn't have called the girl uneducated & a lowlife.

But one thing I don't understand about people on Instagram is why some take time out of their precious life to criticize another person's picture. Like really? Is it really necessary to comment on someone's picture saying "you're fat/ugly/slutty/a whore" or whatever horrible name they use. It's pointless & ridiculous. I've noticed that it's mostly ignorant kids... How sad.

What ever happen to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Inconsiderate people nowadays...

cecilia

Staff member
I like that Vicki doesn't take shieet from anyone and defends herself but her response wasn't necessary. Just because someone thought her husband was ugly, that doesn't necessarily mean the person is "uneducated" or is a "low life bitch". I can understand that because the hater had to confirm twice that Chai is ugly, Vicki felt the need to tell her off but it would have been better if she simply said, "if you have nothing better to say, dont say anything at all" or something along those lines. Just because someone offends you, doesn't mean you should do the same or else it puts both of them on the same level. Whether she's a dara or not, she shouldn't have used profanity and bashed on the person.
amen ^^

as a reminder .. she needs to read my favorite quote lol

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him" -- Martin Luther King Jr.