Video Site Lakorn Index

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*In order to prevent duplicate lakorn uploads this big thread will help us accomplish this. Every lakorn that gets uploaded will be added to it's own playlist. That playlist will be linked here. There isn't a good system to catch double uploads right now since everyone will spell the name of the lakorns differently For example Duay Rang Hang Ruk and Duay Raeng Haeng Ruk. So this is a fair warning that everything is done based on first dibs. The second person who uploads a lakorn already uploaded the files will be deleted no if's and's or but's. However, if an uploader has been inactive for over a month the anyone is able to complete their unfinished projects. If there are any questions then please ask them here. You can also add the link to your lakorn playlist here for indexing.

cecilia

Staff member
I'll upload Samee Ngern Phon (just happen, i still have them vdo in my external drive lol)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo coolios.. this'll make things much easier hehe..

i'll probably try to upload jao sao kratan han when i have time.. hehe (i'm not even finished uploading it on youtube lol).. (i'm so bad >_<)

^ and ceci, didn't you happen to have vee & mo's lakorn? meun rao.. something.... i was wondering if you had that lakorn and had time, can you upload it for me .. ^_^.. you don't have to if it's troublesome hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
^i did but i delete the convert files -- to upload it, i will have to rip it again -- i'll try to make time to see what i can do ja.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh ok ceci.. thanks ^_^.. but feel free to take your time..

cecilia

Staff member
I'm uplaoding FAI LUANG of WILLY/TAO na. [I'm missing episode 15 in my computer -- i probably will reupload the rip dvd episode for 15 later in the year lol]

Will also upload 'JAOSAO PRISSANA' of Nok/Anne.

1. Fai Luang
2. Jasao Prissana
3. Soofun Nirandon

Katerine

Butterfly123
Oh coool an index it so much easier then searching to see if someone else is uploading loooool

i'll be uploading Bpoop Paeh Leh Ruk Aum/Por, Aum/Paul and Pin Mok Aum/Cee as i already have these on my hardrive.

I'm uploading Bpoop Paeh Leh Ruk 1st

2. Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk
3. Pin Mok.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I LOVE YOU KAT!!! you got some of my faves!! <3

anyways tina.. im currently uploading jao sao kratan han starring kong and ann

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw, if I upload high quality video to AF TV, and people want to download it to their computer, Would the quality change?

I know Aikoden is uploading Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai but i found the quality is low. Therefore, I want to upload Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai by Peaches since it's a high quality. For my video, I will state as HQ, so I was wondering can I upload it?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yes you can. I'm sure Aikoden is ok with that. As for the quality, I try to reconvert to a lower bitrate to save space and BW but the quality is almost the same as the uploaded file (I think). I think many of these files actually are too big meaning, the video bitrate is too high for the quality.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sorry bout that prisna.. i got excited.. and when i uploaded the file, peaches didn't have the lakorn uploaded yet.. and i was in a hurry to get back to school hehe..

do you want to me or you to reup peaches file? because i have it too..

nvm.. i'll reupload it XD

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Completed Lakorn
Liam Ruk: Vee Veraparp & Kwan Usamanee
Mae Ka Kanom Wan: Mart Krissada & Cherry Khemupsorn
Sao Chai Hi-Tech: Om Akapan & Jui Warattaya
Sapai Lookthung: Mart Kritsada & Janie Tienphosuwan
Sawan Saang: Cee Siwat & Min Pechaya
Suay Rerd Cherd Sode: Film Rattapoom & Janie Tienposuwan
Jam Leuy Gamathep: Chakrit Yamnarm & Cherry Khemupsorn
Thara Himalai: Aum Atichart & Kimberly Woltemas
Wong Wian Hua Jai: Weir Sukallawat & Pinky Sawika
Wayupak Montra: Boy Pakorn & Margie Rasee
Jamleuy Ruk: Aum Atichart & Aff Taksaorn

Currently Projects
Pbah Nang Seua: Tle Thanapol & Yui Jiranan Kade
Talad Arom: Chakrit Yamnarm & View Wannarot
Som Waan Namtarn Priew: Kong Saharat & Pok Piyatida
Kha Khong Khon: Pong Nawat & Noon Woranuch

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey Prisna and the rest.

You guys can use the wiki post (2nd post) and add to that list. Everyone can modify that post with stuff ;) Just click on add new revision.