Video Site Prelaunch!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Did I break it or does it take a while to convert to whatever AF uses? lol

ee need to insert link
Hey Kudarani, like khoon said these big files take a bit longer to convert ;) Right now flv and mp4s are the only ones that will not get converted if they were uploaded as the video player streams those ;). Thanks for the upload by the way.

what is the file type I can upload in one video
Hey Tubby, you can upload the following extensions. Let me know if there some that you have that isn't on the list. I think this should cover everything though ;)

swf,wmv,mpg,avi,flv,mpeg,rm,3gp,mp4,asf,dat

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh thanks Darvil..yay...I can upload in avi hehe but what I meant to ask was...how long can one video last...because I was planning on to upload a concert and can a member view or watch a video if they're not a member or do they have to register

darvil

sarNie Adult
oh thanks Darvil..yay...I can upload in avi hehe but what I meant to ask was...how long can one video last...because I was planning on to upload a concert and can a member view or watch a video if they're not a member or do they have to register
As of this moment, there is no limit. The only limit is that the site won't take more then 800 megs. How big is the file you're uploading?

Also no, the site is totally open to public viewing. You can also embed for now. Site registration is disabled on the site. The only way is register thru the forum ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
As of this moment, there is no limit. The only limit is that the site won't take more then 800 megs. How big is the file you're uploading?

Also no, the site is totally open to public viewing. You can also embed for now. Site registration is disabled on the site. The only way is register thru the forum ;)
oh okay...I'll probably break the concert into parts then...there's like 6 artists only but their performances is pretty long

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay, Darvil. I am really excited for the site. I've watched only a couple of vdos and the quality is excellent. I am liking it! Thanks for providing such a site for us, Darvil!

darvil

sarNie Adult
NP!

Now if only more people use it LOL ;)

I hope I have the subtitle mod gets done this weekend. After that I'll do a mass PM to see if other people are interested in uploading ;)

The subtitle thing will be pretty basic but it'll make it easier to subtitle right there just like how many other sites are doing ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just curious darv, where do i upload lakorn opening credits? or do i just put it under tv series?

and oh how long does it take for the video to convert?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea put it under the tv series section. Just call it opening and closing.

As for the convert, it takes a while. Especially if its like one of those 1 hour to 90 mins episodes. It might take up to an hour.

Plus right now I'm reconverting them underneath with ipod compatible files ;)

Tim

darvil

sarNie Adult
Naw.. it should already work ummm

Do you have a different username to login? or the display name. Try both.

I don't know why it wouldn't work for you though..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only have my username, not any display name.

edit: i tried to register but i can't, it said my email is already used. when i try to reset my password with the link, it said my username doesn't exist.

darvil

sarNie Adult
hey sajenna,

I checked your account and everything checked out. I also just tried to recover your pass using the forgot password function at converge.asianfuse.net

You should see an email on your mail box now about it.

I don't know why it isn't working.

You're going to asianfuse.tv and typing out your AF username and pass right?.. that should let you log right in.

If its still not working, shoot me a PM with your account password. I'll see whats up.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey Darvil, so are we able to upload movies on the site or are we avoiding that in case of copyrights? because i see a movie being uploaded.. hmm..

http://asianfuse.tv/media/1116/%5BENG._SUB%5D_A_Little_Thing_Call_Love_Part_18/

amythao

sarNie Adult
jarofnothing Icon

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:10 AM
For some reason, I can't access asiafuse tv. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?
I have the same problem. Nothing is showing up.