Viewing Soft Sub w/ RealPlayer

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
how to view soft sub when video only play in RealPlayer , not WindowMedia

* Install Vobsub and K-lite codec in order to see the subs.
If your file extension is rm, rename and change it to rmvb

HOW TO PLAY SOFT SUBS

1. Download and install VobSub. (Note: It is not necessary to do anything other than double-click the .exe file and to let it install. You don't need to manually load vobsub each time you want to view soft subs.)

2. Place sub file in the same directory as the video file. Make sure that they have the same filename.
e.g
WRONG
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou Kyoushi ep02.smi
-----Your player cannot find Eng sub because of the file name.

CORRECT
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.smi
-----Your player can find Eng sub automatically.

3. Play video and subs should be overlayed automatically.

Alternatively, you could try BSplayer, Media Player Classic, videolan or RadLight which has functionality for loading subtitle files without having to installing vobsub.

credits: Mangahut, Soompi [coreana&jun ji], D-Addicts
Source:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13265

Media Classic Player
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQMHXW0V

Winrar
http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar340.exe

cecilia

Staff member
if you have vobsub install in your computer..realone player will work good..

otherwise..google for

GOMPLAYER
and download that..it's the best player ever..play almost all file..KOREAN NUMBER PLAYER..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Jenavy,

read the link above would help

the answer is there

first change rm to rmvb

start from there

Jenavy

i use media player classic and the subs should load manually but it doesnt show at all

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Jenavy said:
i use media player classic and the subs should load manually but it doesnt show at all
[post="65754"][/post]​

after make sure that the eps n the soft sub files

have the same names...if not change it

Eg:

Kiss 1.rmvb
Kiss 1.srt

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Can someone help me find a media classic player program...I been trying to dl on my own but it just dosent seem to work and my stupid sis is not helping me.....please I really want to watch those taiwanese drama on my own comp....thanx so much in advance

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I had tried it...but when I finish dling it, it won't play I don't know whats wrong....thanx for the reply linn

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx a lot linn but I have tried this many time's and it still doesn't work.......but thank you very very much for trying to help me....imma go bug my sis so she can help me...lol

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx a whole lot Linn....I'm going to try this one more time if it doesn't work...I'm giving up...boohooo.....I'll probably just have to use my sis to watch my TW drama.....thanx again..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ok Linn, I have tried it and it still doesn't work...hmmmmm this sucks but thanx soooo much for trying to help

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
can u tell me what doesn't work?

when u dled it

go to where u dled n saved it

click on it to install n run..I think..

then when u wanna view w/ sub

right click on video open w/ media classic

if there isn't any option for it...browse to find

make sure sub & video files are the same name

kiss 1.rmvb
kiss 1.srt

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Mine doesn't give me the option to open with media classic, I don't know why....my sis was able to get it to work on her computer...but she's doesn't know what's wrong with mine...it just sux....it's ok thanx a lot for all your help...i'm just gonna use my sis comp. to watch the series....lol

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i have a problem. i downloaded media player classic, and installed it and everything but its not working for me. Do you like open the file and the subs will automatically appear or do u have to open the sub file too or like at the same time.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Ashi said:
i have a problem. i downloaded media player classic, and installed it and everything but its not working for me. Do you like open the file and the subs will automatically appear or do u have to open the sub file too or like at the same time.
[post="68346"][/post]​
just open the file...but....make sure the sub & file have the same name

see exampple above