vimpires and monster

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
do u guys know that there is this one huge monster it has the face of a bear and its very tall i guess the body is like human i can't remember but the face is like a bear it eat people. the wrost part is that its near where i live its in the forest and my parents are so stupid they still go hunting. People has seen it already and they got really scare. It was also on newspaper if u guys seen it yet. u can only see the people that the monster ate u only see his leg left. The monster has 6 toes.
If u see it and if u run don't run down hill or up hill just run on flat roads because if u run up hill or down hill than the monster can caught u because its really tall and it hang onto trees so if u run on flat things than it can't caught u thats just what my aunt told me. they monster could be anywhere now.
My mom almost got eaten by the monster if she didn't thinking about driving away.

There is also vimpires i think this is how u spell it. Its in the forest near here too but they could also move this is scary me out here. People that went hunting already got scare by vimpires. i'm so scare of living here now.
is it true that if u don't invite a vimpire in your house they can't come in? i'm not going to invite anyone in the house again.
if u are hmong i think your parnets will know the name of these monster

do u guys really believe this?
this is really true

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I dunno... is more like fantastic what u said LOL

if u talk about ghost I will say maybe cuz many people already see them...
but monster :unsure:

I'm not hmong so i dunno :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

do you live in london or something?!?! because i kinds dont believe it hahah

Nameless

N i n j a
There might be some deformed animals, but I doubt all that is true. I'm not too sure about the Asian countries though.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i'm seriously reluctant to believe in this kind of stuff. ne ways, i'm not hmong, so i've never heard of the bear you're talking about or anything. well, i've heard of heard of vampires, but i don't believe in them.

S

sunflower

isn't the first one called 'bigfoot'? those that live in the mountains and stuff... lol..
and vampires? the one that turn to bats and stuff? not to be mean but can i ask how old you are? my parents also believe in spirits and ghosts and all that stuff but not monsters. they tell me since i was a little girl that if i do bad things and disobey my parents or elders bad spirits will visit me.... and i do kinda believe that but, since it's what all the religions teach us... do bad and you recieve bad do good and you recieve good... but i think monsters are only to scare little kids. ;)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i believe in it. . although i've never seen it. . i'm not hmong so i don't know what ur talking about. . but i believe in it. . after all, anything is possible. . it's better to believe than not to believe. . better to be aware than to regret later. . right?. . btw. . captainlover, do u live in the US?, cuz i believe in what u said, so. . i really don't want it to be here. .

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah first one sound like bigfoot.. i really don't know. LOL i had to see it myself instead of listening to someone's story or photographs..

about vampires, it's sound like the show called buffy the vampire slayer...about not inviting them so they can't get in. i think it's hilarious.. since it's my favorite show all the time. :lol:

therefore, i don't know if i should believe it in or not.. its like what you see is what you get. :rolleyes: :D

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i live in California in a town lolz. I'm 15. I was thinking that why didn't the polices or whatever those people are call caught bigfoot and just let him or her eat people up.
I didn't believe it too until some people really saw it. I was like if u saw it than it would have kill u.
My aunt said that bigfoot only eat u if god let them eat u because when they pick u up and about to eat u they will laugh and look up in the sky so if they sky was dark that mean that god won't let bigfoot eat u but if it was clear than bigfoot gonna eat u.
i was like but when it rain and cold the sky will be dark and when its summer they shy will be clear. But i guess they have their own way of telling.

I got the vimpire thing that if u don't invite them they can't come in from the movie call a date with my mom something like that it was a long time ago. We also caught a bat before but we decide to let it go free. I havn't been watching tv lately.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Captainlover said:
i live in California in a town lolz. I'm 15. I was thinking that why didn't the polices or whatever those people are call caught bigfoot and just let him or her eat people up.
I didn't believe it too until some people really saw it. I was like if u saw it than it would have kill u.
My aunt said that bigfoot only eat u if god let them eat u because when they pick u up and about to eat u they will laugh and look up in the sky so if they sky was dark that mean that god won't let bigfoot eat u but if it was clear than bigfoot gonna eat u.
i was like but when it rain and cold the sky will be dark and when its summer they shy will be clear. But i guess they have their own way of telling.

I got the vimpire thing that if u don't invite them they can't come in from the movie call a date with my mom something like that it was a long time ago. We also caught a bat before but we decide to let it go free. I havn't been watching tv lately.
[post="21352"][/post]​
hahahaah you're 15?? no wonder i say your aunt is sooo full of sh*t! hahahh she's so lying to you .. in california.. i live in california and i never heard anything like that? it was on the news ?? find it online ..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Captainlover said:

[post="21352"][/post]​
umm...i think your aunt just makes things up... when did she telling you this? if this month? probably it's just halloween stories.. LOL

about vampires thing, yeah is that disney movie? LOL don't believe it in any of these shows.. :rolleyes:

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i've lived in california for all of my life and i've never heard or read (from a credible newspaper) anything about bigfoot or vamps. i mean yes, there are people, although few, who really believe in bigfoot, and there are people who believe they are vampires. but then there are also people who think that they could comminucate with dead people and animals. some think they're witches.
ne ways, so what town are you from?
i think your aunt is pulling your leg though

S

sunflower

again... about bigfoot... there have been talks of that many times and all of those times there was never any proof except some very blurry vdo shots but that could easily be a hoax... a man just wearing a suit... why would anyone do that?... because they got too many time on their hands....lol... i think your aunt is just wanting to scare you... lol.... think about it... if there was evidence of bigfoot would the police just let kids and people roam around the city and country like that? and like KT^ said... look on the internet and tv, see if you can find the news about what your about is talking about... she been putting some weird stuff in your head..

and yeah... i used to watch buffy the vampire slayer like wat kitkat was saying... and i was thinking of that show when you said that you weren't gonna invite any strangers into your house... THAT SHOULD OF HAD BEEN THE CASE BEFORE YOU HEARD OF THESE VAMPIRES! never talk to strangers nor invite anyone you don't know into your house! lol... and did you know that vampires can change forms? so they can change to look like someone you know! hahahhahahaha becareful! lol... i'm just kidding.... but your aunt is really full of it... ask her for some hard evidence... maybe that will shut her up... and by evidence i'm not talking about your aunt heard it from her friend and her friend has a cousin that met bigfoot or a vampire... i mean hard evidence that have been proven to be real....okay? :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i used to be like you before... i kept asking my older cousins if it's true or blahh..and i even asked teachers for it.. and they all just laughed their butts off..so i soon became 4 or 5..i found so many things aren't that true.. goshhh :huh: :lol:

so don't worry, if you're new.. then just don't believe it.. or you want to.. either way.. hehe :rolleyes: :D

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i don't know what to believe. i only believe it because they said that they really saw it.
My parnets told my aunt that some people went hunting and really saw bigfoot. thats why my aunt told us what we should do in stuff.
My cousin she just came to visit yesterday she said that she saw it on the newspaper and they look it up on the internet but i do not know what newspaper it was in.
yesterday we got really scare and my cousin start crying.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
its only a legend i believe. big foot doesn't exist...... at least from all those shows i seen, how they try to hunt it and stuff no one ever found anything. i think mayb people mistaken the creature, might be some other animal or something. it is after all in the woods and about vampires...... hmmmmmm i don't believe in them, doubt there is real ones out there but then again there could be but i highly doubt that u will come upon one if you do its one of those weirdos that act like vampires. my opinion...... but hey if you really do believe in them i always hear they scared of garlics and you can't see their image or shawdow or whatever... hahaha i read too much <_<

kels

To me it's a fantasy the human mind like to conjure up so that life doesn't seem so blase. Vampires, monsters, aliens :blink: . It's human nature to wonder about all the weird, unexplainable stuffs out there. I believe in ghost and spirits, I think they're all around us, just not tangible. But it sure is fascinating to ponder the possiblities of such creatures among us. Heck, if I ever encountered one, I just might be a believer....though my poor fragile mind might never recover :D

S

sunflower

kels said:
To me it's a fantasy the human mind like to conjure up so that life doesn't seem so blase. Vampires, monsters, aliens :blink: . It's human nature to wonder about all the weird, unexplainable stuffs out there. I believe in ghost and spirits, I think they're all around us, just not tangible. But it sure is fascinating to ponder the possiblities of such creatures among us. Heck, if I ever encountered one, I just might be a believer....though my poor fragile mind might never recover :D
[post="22886"][/post]​

i do believe that aliens exist though.... i mean who knows how many galaxy there is out there... the outer space is a big place we don't know anything about... i mean if there can be life her... why can't life be present in another galaxy? there might be tons of galaxies out there with intelligent life that existed way before humans on earth existed.... i mean.. don't you wonder? not even a little? :lol:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
its possible that there may be another 'earth' in another galaxy.

there's no such thing as vampires or monsters or bigfoot. they've been refuted. technically, 'vampires' were intentionally created by people who drugged slaves/laborers. im not gonna get into details, but its quite intersting on what they used to drug ppl, causing the comunities to believe in the 'living dead' hence...vampires.