Waan Jai Tai Krua

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn. Amy never disappoint me with her acting. She and Oun make a really cute couple. I was wondering if any know a synopsis for this lakorn?

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love love this lakorn!
Amy is so funny & cute!
I love episode 2 when Benz and Amy were trying to act like ghosts to scare this one guy away.
Oun is such a cutie too!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
amy dad is such a jerk, how can he let his daughter be treated like a servant....any blind person can see that she is the only 1 doing the housework! P'k an idiot too, i like 2nd p'k he doesn't believe the lies about n'k ( so it seems, cuz he still nice to her and stuff) I love wen she double slap the mother/daughter

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Amy as nang'ek, so sad that Ch7 downgraded her to supporting and they will ONLY let her be nang'ek if it's for evening lakorn. Seems like Ch7 only let her be nang'ek once in a long while now. She's got such an adorable and fun-loving personality, also she's got such an amazing voice too. Lol, no wonder why she's with Cee! They're both so talented in acting and singing wise. :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn i like how they didnt make n'ek too weak where she cant fight back. its good that p'ek doesnt know that n'ek is the daughter of the house because later when he finds out he going to feel like a dumbass hahaha.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I miss Amy as nang'ek, so sad that Ch7 downgraded her to supporting and they will ONLY let her be nang'ek if it's for evening lakorn. Seems like Ch7 only let her be nang'ek once in a long while now. She's got such an adorable and fun-loving personality, also she's got such an amazing voice too. Lol, no wonder why she's with Cee! They're both so talented in acting and singing wise. :)
True, I love Amy and she has a bubbly silly personality, I remember watching her when she played Johnny A. little sister. Ch 7 always has the same n'k (i.e. pancake) over and over. In wung nam kang her character was more interesting than pinky. I really like her in the lakorn w/win and araya as well...o'well, she still working that is the good part. I love benz as well she doesn't get much opportunities either...

I can't wait til p'k look/feel like a dumbass as well when he find out the truth....he already thinking of her...

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
True, I love Amy and she has a bubbly silly personality, I remember watching her when she played Johnny A. little sister. Ch 7 always has the same n'k (i.e. pancake) over and over. In wung nam kang her character was more interesting than pinky. I really like her in the lakorn w/win and araya as well...o'well, she still working that is the good part. I love benz as well she doesn't get much opportunities either...

I can't wait til p'k look/feel like a dumbass as well when he find out the truth....he already thinking of her...

I was thinking the same thing too! Amy's character was more interesting than Pinky. Amy was so cute in that lakorn:)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
currently watching this. anyone know if the one she play with arnas is uploaded somewhere? i can't find it in youtube. thanks.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this lakorn because of Amy & Bee. But the storyline is so boring. we already know what will happen, what kind of scene there will be...
The girl who plays Orn (Priew's friend) is so cute ! What s her name?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I actually like this lakorn too.. I finish catching up on my other korean drama. so now i'll pick up my thai lakorns. I have seen much, but this one caught my eyes.. Love Amy, even benz is cute.. Love Oun too. he's so cute.. Bee is pretty, miss her.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with you about Amy's personality. I love her acting. I wish she could get more Nek roles.

i like this lakorn i like how they didnt make n'ek too weak where she cant fight back. its good that p'ek doesnt know that n'ek is the daughter of the house because later when he finds out he going to feel like a dumbass hahaha.
I love how she slap her stepmother and stepsisters.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
p'k all jealous! haha...i like 2nd p'k in the recent ep. he has no problem telling the n'rai off...can't wait for the nxt ep. p'k get jealous and embarrass n'k in public, telling ppl she's pregnant and ask her to marry...hahaha...can't wait to watch it

fanny

sarNie Adult
what's up with ch.7 why are they always make their lakorn so freaken lakorn and nam nao. seriously i dont like it they always extend their lakorn aggg. i stopped watching ch.7 lakorn for awhile now because i cant stand their nam nao story. i thought ill give it a try to this lakorn because i like amy and oun, but omg the lakorn started to get nam nao and it is so freaken long. they should have ended this lakorn when p'ek know the truth about his gf only like him because of his money and her retarded family. it started to dragged and boring, they repeat same thing over and over, n'ek step sister pretended many times to be nice and it just get to no where. i hope it ends soon, it was only fun at the beginning.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
typical Thai lakorn and their ep. is only 50 min long...I'm enjoying it, I don't have huge expectation....it a ok lakorn with actress's I like.....There cute scenes and it gives me a chuckle here an there...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Got up to episode 8. Probably watch the rest when it ends. Benz doesn't seem to be into the lakorn at all. Some how I don't feel much chemistry between the characters (not talking about the actors/actresses). Amy looks even better with age. At least she still gets to be nang'ek and supporting roles now and then. Look at Bee M. she's the nang'rai now and have tiny roles. I too haven't watched much of Ch 7 lakorns. Got bored and came acorss this one.