WAHT HAPPENS WEHN ??

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Um...well, my mom told me that if ur right eye twitch, it means bad luck, but if it's left, it means good luck... but I'm not sure if it's true or not.. :lol: My mom based it on Thai believes.. so I'm not sure..it depends on how u look at it and if u believe it or not..hehe

Um...well, my mom told me that if ur right eye twitch, it means bad luck, but if it's left, it means good luck... but I'm not sure if it's true or not.. :lol: My mom based it on Thai believes.. so I'm not sure..it depends on how u look at it and if u believe it or not..hehe
yeah, that is what i was told too. hehe.

darvil

sarNie Adult
To put it mildly.. I was told the same bullshit.

i wanna know too.. my right eye has been twitching now for about a week and it won't go away....ppl say it means for good luck but i think there's something wrong with my face maybe i have a crooked smile so that all my muscles only work on the left side so now my right side starting to work up again...lol i duno just guessing...but it's bugging me it won't stop twitching.

donna

sarNie Adult
they just say that to make you feel better. i don't think that it really means anything. my left/right eye twitches all the time and nothing has cahnged in my life or anything! just a superstition

noungning

Heartless
ahaha yeah that's the meaning of it

left-good, right-bad

but i was also told other things like if it's the lid, means someone like u and blah. but yeah i was in thailand and my left eye literally twitched for 2 days straight in like every 10 second intervals, that was the most annoying shit ever!!!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
ahah i guess everyones eye twitchingg

well my eye was twitchin on friday and saturday and that time on saturday my left eye twitched like every minute or somthing and on saturday i was looking for job with my two older cousins too. but i didnt any luck that day and my two older cousins did one of them started that day and the other one started the next day. i was happy for them. but the on sunday i got a call that i might start working later on in the weeks. so i was HAPPY :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
My eye twitches randomly all the time. I wish someone would've told me that little story...i've never heard of it. Then at least I would've been excited. lols.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
uh...i never heard about that whole luck thing...

i learned it was a muscle spasm... when you stare at the computer screen too long or bright lights, it's an involuntary muscle...

but i did hear that it could also be a symptom of stress whether physical or mental.
and potassium is for when your muscles don't move. like if you can't move your hand after being in the same position for a long time. so you eat a banana. :]
:eek: Sounds so...scientific and doctor type of speaking.. haha

And the banana thing really works? :unsure:

elmo

sarNie Egg
it just means that your eye muscles are fatigued...looks like the big baby needs some nappy-poo *pushes a cot in front of u* lol da da ga ga....