Wai Aollaweng

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm watching eppie 2 right now!! thx to Tina!!

and can anyone confirm that the 'chinese' girl is Tong? cuz i think it's her..but i'm not sure..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Tar is the bad guy in this lakorn..The one thats plays as Bee's boyfriend...There's alot of lakornpuenbarn stars in here..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..there are alot of lakorn puen barn stars! that why i'm loving it..but Tar is the bad guy? and he's Bee's bf but also at the same time getting with Tong right? LOl..i'm only watching Bee and Kades part..i mostly fast foward through the rest and watch only the singings too, so i don't really know what's going on..btw..just wanted to add..Kade's so cute when he's drunk!! hehe..and i like his voice..it's so cute!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I only wanted to watch this lakorn mainly because Au was in it and theres lakornpuenbarn stars..But so far i'm liking the lakorn..It's a cute lakorn and its pretty funny..Even if I don't like Bee i'm willing to watch it lol..I'm not a fan of Kade but I can watch him..He's pretty alright in here...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u dont have to be a fan to watch anyways i didnt even watch episode 2 man there's to many lakorns to watch for me i rather watch thida satan with powers those kind i havent watch for awhile ^__^ so how was episode 2 ?????? anyone who watch it

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I take that back..I'm starting to like Kade now lol..He's so funny in here and he acts so cute..! I love this lakorn...Everyone fits there role so perfectly...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u werid man lol 1st hate and now u see his lakorn u like him anyways i saw p-tar singing he sound cute but it been better if they pick good songs and put more popular stars in there

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I never hated Kade..I was just whatever with him..But after seeing him in this lakorn he's cute..Like his character and how he acts..I think he should be in these kinda lakorns more then those mature love lakorns..He fits these roles more..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i think lakorns he dont act with noon is good the only lakorn of them too that were ok to watch is nora and tonruk when i say noon i mean they dont make the storyline good when he act with his so called gf or ex... yea when he act with another actress the storyline is alright to watch so they going have a soundtrack in this lakorn but none of the song are good i dont think p-khet will sing loog thung lol but i thinkk he just sound funny n cute

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Soundtracks for lakorns are usually never good..But mostly these songs in here so far are just cute because they have actors and actress singing it..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
no i mean cha cha cha tah ruk well at leasst they have more then 2 songs that are good so stupid that only 1 song out of the whole soundtrack is good lol iam saying others lakorn with singing in it

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk I liked only one song..Which was 'Sanay Hah' the song that May sang..Because it was an old song that people sang way back in the days lol..So that doesn't really count then I guess lol...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Morlum Summer Had a Good OST

oOO Episode 3 posted i dint catch much of it lol well i watched it jus didnt pay atten cuz recording some other ones